Am I overreacting?

• Am I overreacting?

Last night was the first time my bf and i have been able to see each other in over 2 weeks. we went out last night, and we got some of the umm... 'intense' physical stuff out of the way at the very begining. but after the rest of the date we ended up in my basement watching a movie. and he was being all "lets snuggle" which was adorable so we layed there snuggling for the entire time. cute right? well, at a couple of points during that snuggle session i would turn to him and kiss him. but he insisted on just snuggling. he wouldnt make out or kiss me back. he would just say "we're just snuggling tonight baby." which again, snuggling is cute and all, but i hadnt seen him in forever and he's turning me down for just kissing/makign out, but doing the more intense things that he so 'desperately needed' right then at the very start of the night is ok?!?.....

he's always had lots of female friends, but ive always trusted him about it. but theres this particular girl that im starting to worry about. they've been friends for forever, and lately they've been talking and hanging out a lot. and like on his facebook wall she'll write often, and the messages will be long and end in "love, jamie."...in the past 2 weeks, he's talked to her as much if not more than me, and he's definately hung out with her more. again, its been spring break and i didnt see him at all the entire time until last night?!?.... this on its own wouldn't be so bad if i hadnt found out today that he used to really really like this girl back before we started dating.

now all of these things just feel like ominous coincidences.....
      so i'm confused. we've been dating for over a year, but little things like this that prolly wouldnt have bothered me in the past are starting to seem bad.

am i overreacting by being upset/annoyed about this?
    • Re: Am I overreacting?

look first of all its good that you react this way because it show that you care about whats going on, now for the snugling thing i think its alright, there are times that you just want that, nothing more, now the thing about the "love, jaime" message , dont worry, all my firends put me "love ...." but that doesnt mean they have a crush on me, what you should care is about the hnaging out with that girl, hes hanging out to much, but still its not a thing to worry a lot
      now thats my opinion, hope you find a good way out of this :D
      [FONT="Arial Narrow"][SIZE="2"][RIGHT]everyone laughs at me like if i give a fuck what they think...
      [/SIZE][/RIGHT][/FONT]
    • Re: Am I overreacting?

i wouldnt worry so much
      i usually tell my really good friends that i love them
      even the guys
      but if he stops wanting to snuggle at all
      or stops calling as much
      or talking to you as much
      then u should worry

other then that i think he just didnt feel like making out anymore after the beginning of the date lol
      maybe he just wanted to watch the movie
      i dunno
      maybe he didnt want to get too carried away

yea but like roman said i hope everything works out for the best

just be patient and give him some time