Crap load of problems

• Crap load of problems

I don't know if you would consider my xbf family, but he lives with me so i kinda consider him family. He is like causing me to be mad at my parents because he gets me so stressed out and my parents won't make him move out. On top of it my mom expects me to be a mother figure for my little brother, but i can't stand him. He refuses to do his own homework and he is 13 and is already having sex, drinking, and being a man whore. I don't know what to do anymore.
    • Re: Crap load of problems

When your bf get's u stressed out, tell him. He might actually stop, since he loves you and all. And about your brother, there is nothing you can do, although i would tell your parents, when your mothers talks to you about your "motherly figure" just tell her that your bro is drinkin, smoking, and othe stuff... Your mom might actually leave you alone since your not the source of the problem...
    • Re: Crap load of problems

how come ur xbf is still living at urs? shouldnt ur parents take ur healths importance over his? cuz at the end of all this, its gonna affect ur health if hes stressing u out and especially if ur mum wants u to be lookin after ur brother. isnt there anyone at home u could talk to or someone in the family who can approach ur mum/brother/xbf?