I had sex with my cousin?!?!?

• I had sex with my cousin?!?!?

So in the summer,I usually stay at my cousins house in Tampa and this past weekend,my cousin and I had sex.I had thought she was sexy as hell for years,and was secretly jealous that she had so many bf's.On saturday she just got off the phone with her bf,crying and telling me she just got dumped.I hugged her and she hugged me back,then she looked at me and she kissed me softly.I was so shocked,yet so happy and before i knew it we were both kissing each other and she lead me to her room and we had sex.Man she gives good head.The rest of the family was at the movies,and when they knocked on the door a couple of hours later,I got off her bed and we both didnt say anything the next day.Should I talk to her about it?Or will it be akward???

BTW,we are both 16.She is my first cousin.Please serious responses only.
    • Re: I had sex with my cousin?!?!?

eww, incest:confused:

well my advice is to talk to her. and make it clear that what happened only happened in the moment and that you'll never do it again. but if you have feelings for her IDK what you should do.:confused:
      [CENTER][SIZE=4][/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rhii ().

SilverRazar wrote:

So in the summer,I usually stay at my cousins house in Tampa and this past weekend,my cousin and I had sex.I had thought she was sexy as hell for years,and was secretly jealous that she had so many bf's.On saturday she just got off the phone with her bf,crying and telling me she just got dumped.I hugged her and she hugged me back,then she looked at me and she kissed me softly.I was so shocked,yet so happy and before i knew it we were both kissing each other and she lead me to her room and we had sex.Man she gives good head.The rest of the family was at the movies,and when they knocked on the door a couple of hours later,I got off her bed and we both didnt say anything the next day.Should I talk to her about it?Or will it be akward???

Tampa, Florida?

I live there. Dude if I saw you, id laugh so hard! XD :lol:
      Sorry. But if the sex was good, no need for regrets

Neal wrote:

Not necessarily.

Marriage within 1st cousins was a common practice in France in the 1800s much as it sort of is today.

OKAY so back then in france in the 1800s..notice how the whole royal family were defected at birth, looking retarded as they matured and got older.. and half the time the babies died BECAUSE they all had sex with people inside of their family. The royal family only had sex inside of their family to keep the "royalness" or w/e going.
      518!!

Wow,this has gotten out of hand.Tonight at dinner we were sitting across from each other and she starts playing footsies with me.I gave her a disapproving look,but I couldn't say anything so she kept doing it.So after dinner,I go to her room and explain to her that what we did was a once in a lifetime thing and that we were family.But she tells me that she loved me since she first met me and she starts kissing me.I pushed her back but I wanted her as bad as she wanted me,so we made out on her bed.It was complete bliss,but I stopped her when she started taking her clothes off.She wispered in my ear that she was available all summer and that I could fuck her anytime.I asked her what about our family,and she said that no one had to know.I told her my feelings about her and she smiled and told me that she would be happy to have sex later tonight,when her parents and siblings were asleep.I think I'll take her up on her offer,but I will wear a condom.God she is sexy as hell.

SilverRazar wrote:

Do what ever the hell you want its your life you can do what ever. Believe it or not but cusien and cusien sex/strong relationships aren't uncomon i invact know several others who are in the same position some just go with it some talk about it and other dont want it. But its your decision dont rely on other peoples suggestions.