Love? Jealous? Drama?

• Love? Jealous? Drama?

Oh this one you really dont have to give me advice...but on the other one...ill need it! This one is just like gettin it off my chest! lol
      Okay so for the last couple of daysz I've been at my Stepmoms house...and i met this boy and i think I like him....I'll tell you how this all started!

Alright so...One day he came over to play with my step-cousin and brother. So i just so happen to walk in the living room where they were playing there Play station. He was the first person I like noticed...like he was the first person i made eye contact with. We were staring at each other for about 5sec. After that I just continued past them to the kitchen where my stepsister was. So we were talking...and he came in there about 3mins later. He said "What's your name" I told him. Then he asked me how old i was. I told him. So then he said my name is Ivell and I'm 14. I wasn't really all about making conversation with him..because of the stuff my step sister had just told me(he had 3 girlfriends...and he let my stepbrother get jumped the other day). So i just walked passed him and said oh and went right up the stairs. Then like later that day everybody left..the only people there was me and my stepsister(diamond), and my little brothers(Darrell and Darryl). I knew my stepmom and everyone else was gonna be gone for along time because she had to drop my stepbro and my step cousin off in Indiana. When your in a house with NO AIR CONDITIONING...i mean what would you do?! seriously! lol. But, me and diamond went outside. And Diamond being the person she is...KNOWS EVREYONE! so she went to go talk to this boy...so i just followed her. We were over there for a good minute. And i knew it wouldnt be long before Ivell came out because after all we were standing in front of his house talking to..his so-called brother. So he came out and he grabed me(not like that..i can't really explain it)...and we started to walk and talk. He asked for my number and I gave it to him. So after i gave him my number I started to walk back to where everyone else was...and everyone already knew that Ivell liked me...more than a friend. So you know how your friends get...they like to tell you to go after it..if you want it(not sex). And that's what he did...he was determind to get with me. Later he grabed me again..went walking even further. Hmm...i dont know what happened...but..my whole opinion changed about him. He stood in front of me and was holding my hands..and when a boy does that..I just give in...so i gave him a hug. HE FELT SOOO GOOODDDDDD!!! foreal. I never had that feeling with a boy when i hugged them. After that we walked over to this ugly green thing and i was standing in front of him and he grabed me by my waist and sat me on his lap. He tried to kiss me but i moved away! Then Diamond walked over there with this boy named Andre...that was around 12:00am. Make long story short we got caught by my stepmom! lol. BUT SUPRISINGLY we didnt get in trouble!

Okay but for the last couple of days he has been calling the house non-stop and he'll come over to the house at 9:00am and wait till i wake up, take a shower, and do my hair. And for a girl like me that can take up to 4hours lol. But he waits... with my step sisters boyfriend(Josh)

Hmm...i dont know where to start after that. Okay so one day I didnt feel like coming down the stairs so i sat on the stairs for awhile(stomach ache). He came and sat next to me...he was texting..so after he got done i asked to see his phone...then he gave it to me. I was looking threw it..blah blah...next thing i know...i hear foot stepsz comin down the staris behind me... i look up...and suprise...MY STEP MOMMYYY!!! lol she cursed him outtt...like foreal. I had my mouth wide open! She said "Ivell you cant date her, and why is it everytime i see you, you some where near her. Her daddy wouldnt like you to date her and neither would i" It was hella crazyyyy. She was about to leave out so she told my Little brother that if Ivell came anywhere near me to stand in between us. I guess she thought about it for a split second...cuz she told me to come with her. So i did...and so did my two little brothers and my sisters boyfriend josh. So it was just Ivell and Diamond left in the house. Josh asked me "Do you really like Ivell" I was really mad at the moment so i said "Can we please not talk about this right now." When we got back home...diamond grabed me and talked to me...she said that Ivell said "Man, this is not fair because i really like her."

Okayyyy soo heres the jealous and Drama part all together
      So one day i was in the house with my stepsis(Diamond) and her boyfriend(Josh) and Ivell so...he had his phone on the charger and he left out(went outside) and josh got his phone and was looking threw his text messgages. I wasnt paying any attention to them...i was flicking threw the channels. Later that day her and josh pulled me aside and said " I hope you know that Ivell was going out wit little diamond. I was reading his text messages and he broke up wit her today." So i started to think...thatsz why he was textin all day and thats why his phone was ringing all day! I was heated because not one time did he tell me or even attempt to say anything about it.

(I'm almost done)

So one day...i was in a good mood. I was sitting on the porch, on the phone talking to my bestfriend. So Diamond came over to me and said theres lil diamond right there. She walked past...and what do yah know...she said..."you need to get yo boyfriend cuz he on my porch"I didnt go wit him. So i was like oh that nice! I was wondering how she figured we went out...so i asked Ivell and he said all those people that was around use that night they told her.

sooo the next day...which was yesterday!
      Well, ill put it in another thread because this one is already long! But the drama continues...