Does He like me or am I seeing things ?

• Does He like me or am I seeing things ?

Well there is this guy Dean, who I like quiet alot the thing is
      does he like me. Lately he is being a darling to me in the past couple
      of weeks, like last tuesday he ramdomly hugged me, and then yesterday
      he had an obsesion with touching my bum lol, my friend noticed me "flirting" with him and asked me if i liked him and i dinied it, then she asked me who I'd pick between Him, Gerry and Tim and I said neither. Then she asked him who he liked out of me,her and nicola, and he said neither, and give me a right sweet look, I was like what the ?? Id of thought he would of answered Lilly or Nic just as a joke but he didn't. Then today he ramdomly asked if I wanted his number. Are these just little things or does he actually like me ?
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]My own brand of heroin. =][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    • Re: Does He like me or am I seeing things ?

Well, he could just want to be your friend, or actually like you. You should ask if he wants to hang out, whether it's just the two of you or a group of friends is your decision. Then see what happens from there.
      [CENTER]Darling, you look so beautiful to these invalid eyes of mine. [/CENTER]

gosh i hope he does he always says silly things messing about and stuff that are like childishly funny, gosh i wanna talk to him about it but when your surrounded by 20 or so people its kinder hard lol,

To me it sounds like he likes you, text him, see where that goes. He sounds a sweet lad to be honest, as long as he only does these things to you and not every girl. If your friend can see flirting then there must be something going on, after all I'm guessing she knows you pretty well, good luck :)
      xxxx

I have been texting him all day today and he has said some
      really sweet stuff but if i ask him about it he aviods the question
      and changes the subject, though he is a self concious s/p? person lol
      i suppose il have to wait till tomorrow to see what he is like now =]