Girls - kinky oral sex questions

• Girls - kinky oral sex questions

Have you ever been eaten out while on your period?
    Do you moan while you are being eaten out?
    Have you ever done 69? If yes, does this position make you self-conscious? If yes, why?
    Have you ever been tied up while being eaten out?
    When you are being eaten out, do you like a finger in your pussy?
    When you are being eaten out, do you like a finger in your ass?
    When giving a blowjob, do you spit or swallow? If you swallow, can you feel the cum going down your throat?
    What is the average amount of ejaculation? Have you ever gagged because there was too much cum?
    Do you like the taste of cum? How would you describe the taste and consistency?
    Have you ever had a facial? If yes, did you enjoy it, or did it make you feel slutty?
    Have you ever rubbed cum on your body? On what body part?
    Do you mind kissing a guy after you have been eaten out?
  • Re: Girls - kinky oral sex questions

Have you ever been eaten out while on your period? No.
    Do you moan while you are being eaten out? Sometimes. It depends, really.
    Have you ever done 69? If yes, does this position make you self-conscious? Yes.
    If yes, why? Doesn't make me self-conscious.
    Have you ever been tied up while being eaten out? Yes.
    When you are being eaten out, do you like a finger in your pussy? Finger in pussy.
    When you are being eaten out, do you like a finger in your ass? Nope. I like when he rubs around there though.
    When giving a blowjob, do you spit or swallow? If you swallow, can you feel the cum going down your throat? Swallow. Yes. That's the best part.
    What is the average amount of ejaculation? Have you ever gagged because there was too much cum? A lot. And nope I have never gagged. I tend to deepthroat so that doesn't happen.
    Do you like the taste of cum? How would you describe the taste and consistency? I love the taste of cum. Depends on what he has ate.
    Have you ever had a facial? If yes, did you enjoy it, or did it make you feel slutty? Nope.
    Have you ever rubbed cum on your body? On what body part? Yes. On the chest.
    Do you mind kissing a guy after you have been eaten out? Not at all.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE=2]10.20.08<3[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

Do you moan while you are being eaten out? Sometimes.. I guess it depends.
    Have you ever done 69? If yes, does this position make you self-conscious? Yes, I've done it. I don't particularly like it, because the angles aren't the best for both partners to give oral.
    If yes, why? See above.
    Have you ever been tied up while being eaten out? No, a bit too kinky right now.
    When you are being eaten out, do you like a finger in your pussy? Yea
    When you are being eaten out, do you like a finger in your ass? No, uncomfortable.
    When giving a blowjob, do you spit or swallow? If you swallow, can you feel the cum going down your throat? I swallow. It grossed me out the first time, but.. ;)
    What is the average amount of ejaculation? Have you ever gagged because there was too much cum? A lot. And I almost did the first time, but I got used to it.
    Do you like the taste of cum? How would you describe the taste and consistency? I love it.
    Have you ever had a facial? If yes, did you enjoy it, or did it make you feel slutty? No, I haven't.
    Have you ever rubbed cum on your body? On what body part? No.
    Do you mind kissing a guy after you have been eaten out? Yeah, a bit.
    [COLOR="Silver"][FONT="Arial Narrow"][SIZE="2"]Back me down from backing up
    Hold your breath, now, it's s t a c k i n g up!
    Etched with marks, but I can deal
    And you're the p r o b l e m, and you can't feel.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

Do you moan while you are being eaten out? Depends on how good they are at what they're doing but yes I sigh and moan a little...or a lot.
    Have you ever done 69? Yes
    If yes, why? Doesn't make me self-conscious. Well it doesn't make me self-concious in the sense my body's on display, but it's just not the best angle for giving or recieveing oral.
    Have you ever been tied up while being eaten out? no but I've been handcuffed to the bed post (It was my idea...fun night)
    When you are being eaten out, do you like a finger in your pussy? Yes it makes the feeling more intense.
    When you are being eaten out, do you like a finger in your ass? No but I don't mind if they grope or fondle or stroke me there while they're eating me out.
    When giving a blowjob, do you spit or swallow? Usually I spit, but the other day I swallowed for my bf and it was ok.
    What is the average amount of ejaculation? Have you ever gagged because there was too much cum? No I've never gagged
    Do you like the taste of cum? How would you describe the taste and consistency? I don't really like or dislike it, it's ok to swallow, but i don't love it.
    Have you ever had a facial? If yes, did you enjoy it, or did it make you feel slutty? No I've never done that.
    Have you ever rubbed cum on your body? On what body part? Yes, on my chest, and tracing a line down my stomach to between my thighs...
    Do you mind kissing a guy after you have been eaten out? No, if he's willing to taste it, so am I. and I don't mind the taste of myself.

Depends.
    Have you ever done 69? If yes, does this position make you self-conscious? If yes, why?
    Nope, never had one.
    No.
    Yes.
    Nope.
    When giving a blowjob, do you spit or swallow? If you swallow, can you feel the cum going down your throat?
    Swallow...and nah not really.
    What is the average amount of ejaculation? Have you ever gagged because there was too much cum?
    Nope.
    Do you like the taste of cum? How would you describe the taste and consistency?
    Not really.
    Have you ever had a facial? If yes, did you enjoy it, or did it make you feel slutty?
    Nope.
    Have you ever rubbed cum on your body? On what body part?
    Nope.
    Yeah I do mind lol.
    [CENTER][/CENTER]

Have you ever been eaten out while on your period? no
    Do you moan while you are being eaten out? Sure
    Have you ever done 69? If yes, does this position make you self-conscious? If yes, why? Never done it, but I'm not a big fan of being eaten out.
    Have you ever been tied up while being eaten out? ...could be fun.
    When you are being eaten out, do you like a finger in your pussy? Yes
    When you are being eaten out, do you like a finger in your ass? No
    When giving a blowjob, do you spit or swallow? If you swallow, can you feel the cum going down your throat? Swallow, and Yes
    What is the average amount of ejaculation? Have you ever gagged because there was too much cum? This all depends on the last time he ejaculated, if its been a while, then there will be more cum, but I've never gagged because there was too much
    Do you like the taste of cum? How would you describe the taste and consistency? I DO like the taste, the taste and consistency all depends on what they eat, precum (which i really like) tastes salty
    Have you ever had a facial? If yes, did you enjoy it, or did it make you feel slutty? No, and I dont really want one
    Have you ever rubbed cum on your body? On what body part? haha, ive always swallowed it, nothing was left to rub on
    Do you mind kissing a guy after you have been eaten out? No, but as i said, i dont like recieving oral
    Yes I do! (no I dont)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Have you ever been eaten out while on your period?
    -fuck no!
    -yea
    Have you ever done 69? If yes, does this position make you self-conscious?
    -No
    If yes, why?
    -yes
    -sometimes
    -sometimes
    When giving a blowjob, do you spit or swallow?
    -depends
    If you swallow, can you feel the cum going down your throat?
    -..yeah...?
    What is the average amount of ejaculation?
    -idk
    Have you ever gagged because there was too much cum?
    -yes
    Do you like the taste of cum?
    -depends what he ate! lol
    How would you describe the taste and consistency?
    -GOD i dont KNOW! lol
    Have you ever had a facial?
    -yes
    If yes, did you enjoy it, or did it make you feel slutty?
    -i enjoy it BECAUSE it makes me feel slutty.
    Have you ever rubbed cum on your body?
    -no
    On what body part?

-no i'll kiss him.

-damn this was graphic. lol
    [CENTER]
    I <3 YOU!
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER]www.myspace.com/lucystheman[/CENTER]

Have you ever been eaten out while on your period? no thats gross
    Do you moan while you are being eaten out? yes...alot actually
    Have you ever done 69? If yes, does this position make you self-conscious? If yes, why? i love 69
    Have you ever been tied up while being eaten out? no
    When you are being eaten out, do you like a finger in your pussy? yes
    When you are being eaten out, do you like a finger in your ass? no
    When giving a blowjob, do you spit or swallow? If you swallow, can you feel the cum going down your throat? swallow..and yes
    What is the average amount of ejaculation? Have you ever gagged because there was too much cum? no never gagged..but it has spilled outa my mouth b4
    Do you like the taste of cum? How would you describe the taste and consistency? its alright...kinda salty..and warm
    Have you ever had a facial? If yes, did you enjoy it, or did it make you feel slutty? never have...id be willing tho
    Have you ever rubbed cum on your body? On what body part? nope
    Do you mind kissing a guy after you have been eaten out? i make them brush and use mouth wash first
    Art is Art,
    Love is love,
    Sex is sex.

Have you ever been eaten out while on your period? NO
    Do you moan while you are being eaten out? Some
    Have you ever done 69? If yes, does this position make you self-conscious? No If yes, why?
    Have you ever been tied up while being eaten out? no
    When you are being eaten out, do you like a finger in your pussy? idk
    When you are being eaten out, do you like a finger in your ass? idk
    When giving a blowjob, do you spit or swallow? If you swallow, can you feel the cum going down your throat? swallow & not really
    What is the average amount of ejaculation? Have you ever gagged because there was too much cum? no
    Do you like the taste of cum? How would you describe the taste and consistency? i dont really know haha
    Have you ever had a facial? If yes, did you enjoy it, or did it make you feel slutty? ?
    Have you ever rubbed cum on your body? On what body part? no
    Do you mind kissing a guy after you have been eaten out? not really
    chyeah

Have you ever been eaten out while on your period? NO
    Do you moan while you are being eaten out? Yeah, for the most part
    Have you ever done 69? If yes, does this position make you self-conscious? If yes, why? Yes I have done it. No, It doesn't make me self-conscious.
    Have you ever been tied up while being eaten out? Yes.
    When you are being eaten out, do you like a finger in your pussy? Depends.
    When you are being eaten out, do you like a finger in your ass? Depends.
    When giving a blowjob, do you spit or swallow? If you swallow, can you feel the cum going down your throat? Again, depends. Uh yeah, I can feel anything I swallow go down my throat.
    What is the average amount of ejaculation? Have you ever gagged because there was too much cum? Yes.
    Do you like the taste of cum? How would you describe the taste and consistency? No, don't really care too much for the taste of it. The best way I can describe it is warm, salty, sour, milk.
    Have you ever had a facial? If yes, did you enjoy it, or did it make you feel slutty? No.
    Have you ever rubbed cum on your body? On what body part? No.
    Do you mind kissing a guy after you have been eaten out? No.
    brodie: ladies and gentleman, this tall drink of water headed my way is a pillar of the shopping community who informed me earlier today of a nefarious plan of his to screw my girlfriend in an extremely uncomfortable place
    gil: what, like the back of a volkswagen? -MALLRATS