Worried/Confused

• Worried/Confused

Hello,

I Need Some Help With My Boyfriend
      We've Been Going Out For Two and a Half Months Now And I'm Happier Than Ever
      We've Been Doing Things Like A Normal Couple Would Do Like Kissing and Holding Hands and Stuff But Yesterday He Said He Wants To Move OnWith Our Relationship?

Im Worried That He Wants Sex... But Im Only 14 (he's 15) and I'm Not Ready For That Yet?
      I Also Made Up An Excuse That I Was On My Period So We Could Go Any Further...

Does He Want Sex Or Something Else?

Im Really Confused And I Would Appreciate Your Help If Possible

Thanks,
      TisKatie x
    • Re: Worried/Confused

i was in a similar position with my ex. He wanted more but i wasnt ready. The only difference was i was over16 but i still didnt want it.
      If he loves you he will accept you're not ready for some months, its not hard to wait for it, so he should understand if you explain it to him. My advice is to tell him the truth.

Wow, um well I can honestly say I've never been in your situation before, so it's a little new to me.

You guys may have the most happiest relationship ever, but make sure that your needs and wants come first. If you don't feel safe having sex with him, then just say "no". A plain and simple no would work and if he gets angry with your answer, then it obviously means that he doesn't love you. He should respect your answer either way.

Good luck.
      [CENTER]You bitches are beautiful. :hugs:[/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by armyforthebroken: Grammatical errors ().

As Kat said, just tell him the truth.

"You aren't ready for such thing yet"

If he truly loves you then he will understand BUT don't let him force you to doing such things, NOR be fooled by anything that will lead to it. If he does love you and care for you then he'll wait till your ready.It's a way to respect a woman, to wait till they're ready.. And that can be for anything really. Rushing them to something isn't cool to be honest; especially when they're not ready or don't want to.

You need to talk to him about this. Ask him if he was implying he was wanting to have sex, then no matter what he says, make it clear to him that you are not ready for sex yet. If he really cares about you he will understand, and if he doesn't and tries to pressure you, he's not worth your time.
      [CENTER]

[/CENTER]

You need to talk to him about this. Ask him if he was implying he was wanting to have sex, then no matter what he says, make it clear to him that you are not ready for sex yet. If he really cares about you he will understand, and if he doesn't and tries to pressure you, he's not worth your time.
      [CENTER]

[/CENTER]

Everyone here already pretty much said it, you need to find out what he meant by moving on, I just recently started dating my girlfriend and I can say I'm not the kind of guy to pressure anyone into anything.

I actually believe it's best for the girl - in this case, you to speak on when you're ready. I don't think he was wrong for sharing his opinion, but make sure you speak with him about it, and like everyone else said if he really cares for you, he'll respect your opinion.

Don't ever sleep with anyone if youre not ready! It will be the biggest mistake of your life, and you will always regret it. If he does mean he wants to have sex, he's not worth it! No guy would ever ask or expect that if youre not ready for it.
      Try talking to him about that and find out what he means. If it is sex he's referring to, explain to him how you still aren't ready. If he really cares about you, he will understand. If he tries to pressure you, leave him!!