Girls: first detailed observation of a penis

• Girls: first detailed observation of a penis

A former girldfriend and I had been dating for about two months when she confided in me that she had never seen a penis in close-up. (She only has a sister). She expressed the wish that she could do so.
      (We never engaged in sex and have since broken up, but are still good friends).
      One Saturday evening when her parents were out, we were watching a DVD movie she took out. It as rated "adult" and had some sex scenes. Halfway through the movie she expressed her wish, asking if she could see my dick.
      I promptly obliged, being (like all males) quite complimented by the fact. (Guys just ADORE it when a girl admires his penis!) I took out my penis, and she took it in her hand. (Unnecessary to say, it precipitated a huge erection, going from limp to a full erection in record time!). She rolled back the foreskin (I am intact), felt it, and had a close inspection. She felt my testicles, and it took her a good 15 minutes before she was satisfied.
      I was wondering if girls could tell us of her first detailed inspection of a penis. What does not count would be pre-teen observations of a brother whilst having a bath together. I mean: inspecting a guy's penis in detail.
    • Re: Girls: first detailed observation of a penis

hey I'd nevbr seen one close up til couple weeks ago. was chillin wiv a couple of m8s ( lads) and one of em wanted a pee. i suddenly burst out that id nevr seen dick b4 and was curious about how a lad pees. the guys was shocked then fell about laffin. i told i was serious and took deep breath and asked if i culd watch. todd dared sam 2 let me. we went to the loo nd he looked unsure. but he sed he was bustin so he'd go for it. i was real curious as he unzipped and pulled it out. he stood there and i watched and was fascinated as it shot out then the way he shook it. wen we got bk in room i asked if i culd see all of it. the boys did a if u do i will routine then pulled there cocks out. sam agreed to pull his jeans and pants down and then todd did. they was real cute. they let me feel there balls and diks and showed how skin comes back. it was awesome watching them grow hard. thats as far as it went cos todds mum come home
    • Re: Girls: first detailed observation of a penis

brenair wrote:

hey I'd nevbr seen one close up til couple weeks ago. was chillin wiv a couple of m8s ( lads) and one of em wanted a pee. i suddenly burst out that id nevr seen dick b4 and was curious about how a lad pees. the guys was shocked then fell about laffin. i told i was serious and took deep breath and asked if i culd watch. todd dared sam 2 let me. we went to the loo nd he looked unsure. but he sed he was bustin so he'd go for it. i was real curious as he unzipped and pulled it out. he stood there and i watched and was fascinated as it shot out then the way he shook it. wen we got bk in room i asked if i culd see all of it. the boys did a if u do i will routine then pulled there cocks out. sam agreed to pull his jeans and pants down and then todd did. they was real cute. they let me feel there balls and diks and showed how skin comes back. it was awesome watching them grow hard. thats as far as it went cos todds mum come home

awesome story