I Just Don't Know What To Do!!!

• I Just Don't Know What To Do!!!

Please help.
      i'm almost 15 and have a twin bro named carter and we're really close. i'm pretty popular, and he kinda was too, but then even though i love him i told a group of kids that he wets his bed. (which he does, but i wasn't supposed to say anything!)
      so then the all started teasing him about it, and he was really, really embarrassed, but since he's quiet and shy he didn't know what to do. he just kinda took it.
      well then i felt bad, so i apologized and he said it was okay.
      but then come monday, it seemed like EVERYONE knew, and they were all taunting him about wearing pull ups, and stuff.
      And then they kept going on and on, and today he went to open his locker after lunch and a bunch of stacks of diapers tumbled out onto him and the floor. :(
      everyone was laughing, and i thought he was about to cry. so then they all started teasing him even worse about being a baby or a wimp, and i know it's tearing him up, and so i want to cuss all the bullies and tormenters out, but then when i think about it, it's MY fault, cuz i told everyone.
      so i feel awful, even though he tells me not to feel bad.

so what can i do to make it up to him? i said sorry, but he's still suffering from it.
      how can i make the jerks stop?
      what can i do for carter?

and help PLEASE! :confused:
    • Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do!!!

Well first of all ... that was a very harsh and nasty thing to do to your brother. Im sure your already aware of that - but still, he wouldnt do that to you would he ??
      After a few weeks stuff like this normally calms down, and people forget. Its good that your brother forgives you, but obviously he could just be saying this - actions speak louder than words, so next time you see someone taking the mick out of your brother, go up to them and say somethnig like, "Why are you doing that ?? Thats not very nice .. How would you feel if that was you ??" Those sorts of questoins.

All should be forgotten anyhow in a few weeks, in the meantime, speak up for your brother, or even tell the people you were lying. Spend time with your brother, and really make it up to him.

Good Luck :)
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]{ ally }[/CENTER]
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]Due October 3rd !! :) [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]Names we are in love with: Jack, Leo, Rafferti, Rudy, Jude, Jackson, Thady, Lennox, Lilly, Ruby, Megan, Tilly. Aggie, Bella, ZsaZsa[/CENTER]
    • Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do!!!

i agree with ally.
      first of all, u have a really good brother..!!
      now, all u have to do is try to make ppl forget.
      if someone says sth for ur brother then try to support him
      and i ll think ppl will forget sometimes, they always do.
      but now dont let them hurt ur brother, and try to fight for him
      so as not to let anyone tease him
      maybe telling that u were lying would be a good idea too.
      u can use the fact that u are popular so as to help ur bro..
      good luck..
      hope things will get better for both of u.
      [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]butterfly_sophie :eek: :rolleyes:[/COLOR]