Assulted And Left To Die

• Re: Assulted And Left To Die

hmm. wow dude, that sucks. the same thing kinda happened to me once, though not as severe. I used to be friends with everyone and then a new kid came when we were in 3rd grade. i went and made friends with him too, but everyone else hated him for some reason. a few years later, when was in the 6th grade, i realized why. he was an idiot who cared only for videogames. so all those years, everyone called him gay because he didn't socialize or whatever, and then they called me gay. finally, one day i had it and went up to about 6 guys and told them to fuck off. they all laughed at me, and i punched their "leader" in the face and told him to leave us alone. and it didn't end too well. they held me from behind and the "leader" kept punching me in the stomach (god it hurt) and it was like the matrix. I kicked his arm away and kicked him away, but then they all ganged up on me. and my friend didn't even jump in to help (but then again, would he if he was just videogames?) so he moved away at the end of the year and i was by myself, just like you were. all the same thoughts, suicide, hatred, no one there for me, it sucked. but i had to deal with it. if someone wanted a fight, then i'd stand up to them, no matter what the odds, but thats just me. it wasn't until just the beginning of this school year that two girls became my friends, and everyone eased up. now i'm friends with a lot of people. just remember, there's always a light at the end of the tunnel. i'm sure people will ease up too. and besides , how old was the guy who fancied this girl, and how old was the girl? don't they have child rape laws if he were to get with her in the UK?

i agree you need to go to the authorities and take some martial arts classes
      just getting some basics down could really help you
      i don't know it this has already been asked but why doesn't this girl speak up?
      i assume she knows about the rumor, is she playing along or denying it?
    • COK3CAD3T wrote:

im so scared to go into town to meet my friends...

it's where EVERYONE meets up =/

i cant meet my friends 'coz they all want to go into town. =[

im so scared, this is destroying my life.

='[

Maybe it was just a one time thing..They might not bother you again as long as you stay away from the girl. She's in Egypt or whatever, so there's no way. I don't think they're gonna bet your ass EVERY SINGLE TIME they see you.

And you should find out why they might think you're a rapist. Maybe someone told them and they actually believe it.. I myself hate rapist and would understand why some guys would beat the shit out of a rapist everytime they see him. And I know you aren't one, but you should find out why they think you are one.

If it was me, I'd do something about it..If the cops don't help, forget them..there must be someone in your family or someone who can help you...dont let a bunch of idiots ruin ur life like that

The post was edited 1 time, last by Matt: Merged Double Post ().

1) No, it's new friends. The "friends" i was with when I was attacked really didn't have anything to do with it! I know they didn't.

2) The girl is aware, and yes, I think she's playing it. I think she likes being the centre of attention, the rumour on everyone's lips.

3) Yes, I can also see if they actaully think I am a rapist, they would attack me EVERY SINGLE TIME they saw me. And they are low lifes who should have jobs but instead hang around town EVERY SINGLE DAY so its VERY likely I would bump into them.

Cokecadet, if there is truly nothing you can do - learn to defend yourself. You may still not be able to beat 3 enemies unless they really don't know how to fight,

But you can fight back - and they'll be less likely to jump you if last time they got badly injured, even if they won.

And considering you can't go out anymore you'll have a lot of time on your hands.

Take up BOXING, and a martial art such as TKD, karate or judo. Lift weights religiously and in 6 months you can be someone that nobody wants to fight.

Tell her everything that your going through and how you feel about it. Make sure she fully understand and then, possibly have her go verbally attack the "leader" of the gang that beat you up AKA the guy that "fancies" the girl. This will make him feel extremely guilty and, if he cares about her that much, he may say that he made it up. I know it sounds unlikely but its true. He could as least say that he thought it was true but he found out it wasnt

I wouldnt take him to court, i would just focus on getting your "rapist" status taken away

These people (the people blaming you for raping her) are being complete idiots, but think about it this way, when you hit rock bottom, the only place you can look is up. If you do prove that you didn't rape her, than you have a fresh start. And if she's still your friend, you're already at the beginning. School just started, so you have a lot of time, be radical, change opinions, and fight for yourself!
    • I know schools about to start....
      this is where it either gets better...or worse.
      i dont know till i get there...
      i will keep everyone posted here about any changes during school.
      i know there are some active users on this thread who would like to know :)
      x

:(
      so everyone, im about to have this girlfriend
      and she lives in the same area as me BUT not in walking distance if you know what i mean,
      and the only way i can meet her is by getting the bus into town.
      now town is where i was assulted. im so scared to go there again.
      what if they attack me again AND she sees?
      omg. this is ruining my life!
      :(

The post was edited 1 time, last by Matt: Merged Double Post ().