Assulted And Left To Die

• Re: Assulted And Left To Die

Assaultrifle, US gun laws are the reason there is so much gun crime in the US. It's the reason there are all those school massacres. The reason there is so much armed robbery. Because guns are so easy to get hold of. There are PLENTY of better ways to prevent it happening again.

I doubt lack of gun restrictions is the sole reason for these things. Anyway I do not want the people's rights being taken away. Disarming the people would be unacceptable.

They beat cokecadet up, if he had a gun one of them would very likely be dead now. Cokecadet, or the attackers. None of them deserved that, they beat him up - not murdered him.

What? How exactly would cokecadet be dead? If he had a gun, and he pulled it on those guys, those guys would run away. Who in their right mind would try to beat Cokecadet up if he had a gun? No one, they'd run away.

You may say 'he could just carry it and not use it'. But that very rarely happens. In the heat of the moment, when adrenaline is pumping you very rarely think about your actions. Seriously, fight or flight.

But if he pulled it out the guys would run away, unless they were mental or something, or unless they had their own guns.

US gun laws are ridiculous. Our gun crime rate is a miniscule fraction of that in the US. I wonder why that is?

That may be but at the same time you can't carry any guns. If someone comes up to you with a gun, you're screwed. If someone breaks into your house with a gun, you're screwed.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

This principle is this simple. If we ban guns in the U.S., it will stop the good people from having guns. The bad people will still have guns. The bad people are already bad to begin with, so passing a law (like what the U.S. Supreme Court did or is doing) won't help.
      Nice guys talk because they have something to say; pick-up artists talk because they have to say something.

This principle is this simple. If we ban guns in the U.S., it will stop the good people from having guns. The bad people will still have guns. The bad people are already bad to begin with, so passing a law (like what the U.S. Supreme Court did or is doing) won't help.

No. The bad people won't still have guns. SOME of the bad people will. But very very few. Most criminals in the UK don't have guns, because it's not easy to get hold of them.

What? How exactly would cokecadet be dead? If he had a gun, and he pulled it on those guys, those guys would run away. Who in their right mind would try to beat Cokecadet up if he had a gun? No one, they'd run away.

And in the heat of the moment, he could've very easily shot one of them. It's been proven that you think very little when adrenaline is pumping. If they were in a close quater struggle, and he pulled out a gun it could have very easily been used against him. And indeed, what if they did have guns too?

That may be but at the same time you can't carry any guns. If someone comes up to you with a gun, you're screwed. If someone breaks into your house with a gun, you're screwed
      No, you're not screwed. You do what the attacker wants. You give them your wallet, you don't try and act like rambo. Not to mention that here in the UK, there are VERY few guns in circulation. Especially petty criminals. If someone attacks you or breaks into your house, the likelyhood they have a gun is slim.

theres no quick solution to your problem hang in there im sure there are people out there that care and love you.

if people want to be so disgustingly cruel then so be it beat them at there own game bring them down whilst you bring your self up. In the next 8 months make sure you make a point of the fact tht you did not do such a ridiculously disgusting thing.

I mean if true then why would this chick still speak to you. Rumors are hard to avoid dont retaliate in violence retaliate with the law and get them screwed over you have witnesses to this beating and well quite frankly if they were your mates yes they should have jumped in for you regardless of who they were or how old etc. and seeing as tho they didnt do this they can atleast vouch for you through a police statement and out a stop to this ridiculous happening

you dont need to go through this. im all ears if you ever wanna chat take care of your self andknow your the bigger person after all your the one who knows the truth

Nikki :)

No. The bad people won't still have guns. SOME of the bad people will. But very very few. Most criminals in the UK don't have guns, because it's not easy to get hold of them.

Yeah, SOME of the bad people and NONE of the good people.

nd in the heat of the moment, he could've very easily shot one of them. It's been proven that you think very little when adrenaline is pumping. If they were in a close quater struggle, and he pulled out a gun it could have very easily been used against him. And indeed, what if they did have guns too?

Well you could just pull it out when they walk up to you, don't wait until they grab you. Plus if a bunch of guys were beating him and he shot one of them, that is completely legal as it is self defense. So even if he shot one thats ok, as long as they were beating him.

And if they did have guns, well, I guess he's sort of screwed. But of course if they pulled out guns he could just try to shoot them. Most likely only one or two of them would have guns not all of them.

No, you're not screwed. You do what the attacker wants. You give them your wallet, you don't try and act like rambo. Not to mention that here in the UK, there are VERY few guns in circulation. Especially petty criminals. If someone attacks you or breaks into your house, the likelyhood they have a gun is slim.

You could do what the attacker wants, but they don't always want money, sometimes an attacker could just want to kill you for various reasons. Besides, shooting the attacker is way better than giving him your money. Btw Rambo rules. And even if someone breaks into your house without a gun, it's good to have a gun in your home. I mean what if the people breaking in don't have a gun but they have a knife and they're stronger than you? Or what if there's more than one? There are many situations where having as gun could be useful to defend yourself.

assault you need to shut up u have had your input on this topic is it even necessary input no its stupid.

reality check is what you need grow the heck up not every one wants to be american juniors with gun laws so we can shoto people and stab ppl cause tht would make us awesomely cool.

Im sick of reading your crap get a grip of your self boy. ur making a complete fool of your self.

* no disrespect to those in america who have a brain*

Nikki :S

assault you need to shut up

No I don't

u have had your input on this topic is it even necessary input no its stupid.

It is necessary and relevant input because I strongly believe that carrying a firearm or knife would help the topic creator very much in his situation. At the very LEAST carry a taser, seriously. Im pretty sure tasers aren't illegal in the UK, right?

reality check is what you need grow the heck up not every one wants to be american juniors with gun laws so we can shoto people and stab ppl cause tht would make us awesomely cool.

I never said anything about shooting people being cool or awesome. The purpose of the topic creator carrying a lethal weapon is to scare off his attackers. You should only shoot if your life is in immediate danger. Killing people is not "cool" but sometimes you must defend yourself.

You want a reality check? Talk to one of the many people who have saved their own lives or someone else's life, or stopped a robbery by using a firearm.

Im sick of reading your crap get a grip of your self boy. ur making a complete fool of your self.

If you're sick of reading my "crap" then don't read my posts. Simple as that. Put your post through a spell-check, then you'll see who's really the fool.

lmao assault im not here to be so correct in my spelling. there are other ways around situations then to carry fire arms and weapons. IME it makes you look more weak like you have something to hide defend. obviously Coke has told you your input with the guns etc is irrelevant so stop tryin to fight for something that is a lost cause :(

IME it makes you look more weak like you have something to hide defend

How exactly would a gun make you look weak?

And carrying a gun means you have something to hide? That makes no sense.

there are other ways around situations then to carry fire arms and weapons

Certain situations, yes. But what other way is there around a situation like this:

Someone is breaking into your house. You hear some noise of them breaking in but you don't know what the noise is from yet so you go and check it out. You see the man, and he sees you. He raises up a 12 gauge shotgun and points it at you, shouting "I'm gonna f*cking kill you!"

I don't see any other option than to shoot him. Do you?

well in my life there has always been other ways of dealing with things.

Has my house been broken into yes, did i bother to fight back no take what you want i have insurance. so that means nothing to me.

And i will never allow my hands to touch a gun for in my eyes this is a sin, which only leads to more sin. which in return ruins your life. so why do things in evil manners for those that do bad get bad and those who do good get good. do good people get struck with bad well es sometimes they do. no use in seeking revenge or goin to such extremes. for God deals with those that need to be dealt with.

thats my opinion ridicule it all you want i wont ever change my beliefs no matter what some gun obsessed hooligan says on the matter.

i think you have isses of your own you need to address

well in my life there has always been other ways of dealing with things.

Has my house been broken into yes, did i bother to fight back no take what you want i have insurance. so that means nothing to me.

So you'd rather have a guy ransack your house and take a bunch of valuables and money rather than simply shoot him?

And i will never allow my hands to touch a gun for in my eyes this is a sin, which only leads to more sin. which in return ruins your life. so why do things in evil manners for those that do bad get bad and those who do good get good. do good people get struck with bad well es sometimes they do. no use in seeking revenge or goin to such extremes. for God deals with those that need to be dealt with.

How exactly would shooting an intruder bring bad things upon you?? In fact, it's the other way around. As a general rule, when it comes to life-threatening situations, if you don't destroy your enemy completely he may come back to haunt you. You don't know how violent or mentally sick someone who is breaking into your house might be. Maybe they're just desperate for money. Or maybe they want to kill you. If you sit back and let him take things who knows what else he might do? Like try to kill you, for example. Better to shoot him dead when he breaks in that way you know he can't do anything more. And this is completely legal to do if he has broken into your house.

As for the God stuff, well, I'm atheist so I don't believe in God. I also don't believe in karma or anything else supernatural.

thats my opinion ridicule it all you want i wont ever change my beliefs no matter what some gun obsessed hooligan says on the matter.

LOL what makes you think I'm a "hooligan"? And maybe you should try to be more open minded with your beliefs. I'm advocating guns for self defense. It's not like I'm saying you should shoot people for fun.

i think you have isses of your own you need to address

Such as?

Assaultrifle, trust me when I say there's no point whatsoever in trying to talk sense into a Bible-thumping, brainwashed nutjob. Really, there just isn't. Using logic is pointless - their entire lives are based on ignoring logic. I've debated with more than my fair share of these people. Horrible memories. *shudders* D=

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]
    • You never know, Goddess of Judecca. There might be hope. For now, AssaultRifle hasn't given up.

nikki_chandy11 wrote:

And i will never allow my hands to touch a gun for in my eyes this is a sin, which only leads to more sin.

This is actually a common misconception. The Bible does not condemn touching guns. No where in the Bible does it say using your hands to touch a gun is a sin.

Murdering, however, is a sin. It's not touching guns that is a sin, but using them to shoot people and killing them that is a sin.

And no 1 here has suggested we use guns to shoot the bullies. We simply implied using them to scare them off. An unloaded gun is sufficient.
      Nice guys talk because they have something to say; pick-up artists talk because they have to say something.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Matt: Merged Double Post ().