Feeling really stressed and anxious

• Feeling really stressed and anxious

Hello,

My name is Emily and I am doing research into teenage stress. I work for a television company that makes educational programmes for teenagers. At the moment I am currently working on a series about adolescent stress and anxiety. We think it is a really important topic to cover as stress is such a common problem which is not easily dealt with.

Across the series we will be working with a variety of young people dealing with teenage stresses, such as exams and schools - and helping them to find practical measures to tackle their anxiety. We have a team of experienced doctors and psychologists who will help each individual involved.

I am looking to get in touch with young people in the UK who are currently dealing with stress and would like some help. Initially we would simply like to talk to people - there is no obligation to appear in any of the programmes. If you would like to know more then message me or email me on [email protected].

Thanks, take care,

Emily
    • Re: Feeling really stressed and anxious

Too bad its not in the US :(. But best of luck with your Program project thing, it sounds interesting and like it will help poeple, so best wishes with it. :)
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]I'm just floating[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]Trying to keep my head above[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]From sinking down[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]Into sand.[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]