HELP wid ma mum

• HELP wid ma mum

hey .. my parents are divorced .. dads been married since a yr ...n mum keeps promisin she doesnt need a guy till im 20 .. i noe thts weird ... but she wants me n my sisters to be her priority till we're grown up ... n ive tried to explain i dun want such promises n sacrifices frm her but she promises she wants it this way ...
      sooo now ... i see all these weird msgs on her phone n all these emails ... its sorta disturbin u noe ... i noe this may be normal for some .. but this isnt how its eva worked in my family ... me n my mum are neva keepin stuff frm eachother ... the mum i noe wouldnt be snoopin arnd wid all these guys behind my back ... i noe ... ofcourse even my mum needs a man in her life n all dat .... but its sorta weird ... n i cant seem to noe how to act like i dun noe whts goin on ... any thots on hw i cud deal wid dis ?
    • Re: HELP wid ma mum

1st of all you should have a talk with ur mom..
      2nd of all from who are these msgs ?
      3rd of all every1 has secrets to keep. like i mean you know that you have secrets you didn't and ur never gonna share with any1.
      4st of all you should deal with it cz ur mom has a life too.
      5st of all I know it's hard for u ..but that's life..
    • Re: HELP wid ma mum

i think that u should talk to her and tell her that u understand her and that she doesnt need to hide from u what she does,
      explain to her [again...] that u dont want her to be alone till u are twenty..
      i agree with sara that u have to admit that she has a life, so dont press her to tell u everything, just ask her not to hide everything from u cause u are a family, and u want her to be happy...
      i m sure that if u talk, it will be ok.
      shes just hiding it, so as not to hurt u..
      [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]butterfly_sophie :eek: :rolleyes:[/COLOR]