How to convince a girl to get an abortion?

• How to convince a girl to get an abortion?

Ok, so my parents are HARD CORE catholics and are always on my back about Jesus stuff. They told me that if I ever get a girl pregnant and allow her to have an abortion then my soul would go to hell no matter what and they would give up on me. I figure if they give up on my soul they will finally lay off me. So I asked my girlfriend to have an abortion. She says she doesn't want to get pregnant, even though I told her I'd pay for the abortion and everything. She always tells me that she loves me and that she would do anything for me, but now she says she won't even do this. So how to convince a girl to get an abortion?
    • Re: How do I convince her to get an abortion?

I respect your right to not get an abortion if you don't want one. But every time a guy jacks off he's killing unborn potential children. I don't see prenatal abortion as any worse. And I don't think you understand what I mean when I say my parents are HARD CORE. Trust me, if you were in my shoes you'd be trying the same thing or worse.

asking her to get an abortion is kind of a big deal. if you guys had an unwanted pregnancy and she felt she couldn't take care of the baby then that would be one thing, but asking her to get an abortion so your parents will lay off you in my opinion is a little to much to ask. there are other ways to get your parents to lay off, and i dont think this is the best idea.

Ok first of all,you have to ask yourself "do I want to have this baby?" and killing your baby is not going to solve things between you and your parents.you just have to have a serious talk with them.and you dont want them to give up on you,you just have to be responsible for your actions and handle it like a man.show your parents that you can live life without their help.

Ok. Your girlfriend won't get pregnant and get an abortion for you. I can understand where she is coming from. I don't get where you are. She is perfectly inline to tell you she does not want to do this. If this stops you from loving her than it wasn't meant to be. But getting your girlfriend pregnant just to get an abortion is ridiculous. Your best thing is to do is drop this with your girlfriend. For your sake and hers.

Options
      1. Break up with her. Find someone else who will do this.
      2. Stay with her and understand why she does not want to do this.
      3. Talk to her and have her lie to your parents saying she got an abortion.

Personally
      I would go with 2 because I wouldn't want my parents hating my girlfriend, my soon to be wife. But if you really want to get rid of your parents than go with 3. But going with 1 is ridiculous just like what you are trying to make her do.

I hope it all works out for you.
      To a new beginning.

stjowa wrote:

Options
      1. Break up with her. Find someone else who will do this.

When I first read that I thought you were making fun of me, but the more I think about it the more that seems like a good idea. My girlfriend and I have been together for 3 and a half years and were planning on getting married, but the way she has been reacting to this has made me think about us. Its not just that she said no. And it isn't just that I know she doesn't think abortion is a big deal. Its the way she said it, you know?

I'm going to ask around tomorrow just to see if anyone is interested and kind of go from there. Thanks for putting things in perspective for me.

This is ridiculous and obviously a troll. If it's real, then this guy has to be literally insane. No sane person, for or against abortion, would ask a girl to get pregnant on purpose and have an abortion. Abortions can really mess girls up, both physically and mentally.
      [CENTER]

[/CENTER]

I think abortion has its good sides and its bad sides.

The Good - You're not a daddy and you won't have the burden of being one, especially if you are young.

The Bad - You're killing a life...If you wanted to avoid, you should have been safe in the first place. If she wants to keep the baby, LET her.

Plus, killing the life of a baby to prove a point is downright STUPID. Surely, there must be other ways of dealing with this, possibly a more, less rash way. Think about this before you start thinking about killing your offspring, your own kind.

Kimi + Jet. 2/11/07.*hug*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]