How to convince a girl to get an abortion?

• Re: How do I convince her to get an abortion?

Abortion is a huge deal for the woman getting pregnant and for the unborn child. I find it really ridiculous that you're asking her to even consider getting pregnant and soon after having it aborted, just so your parents will leave you alone. Don't ask that of her, it's a big thing to ask.
      [CENTER]You bitches are beautiful. :hugs:[/CENTER]

Jakethy wrote:

Wrong. A child isn't conceived until egg and sperm meet. :p

that's why I used the word potentail- to indicate that although most wouldn't consider it a child it was capable of becoming a child. And if someone walked up to you and showed you a "child" two weeks after its conception you wouldn't even recognize it as such. You would think it was gross and wouldn't mind it being vacuumed up and thrown away.

randomer wrote:

couldn't you have lied about the pregnancy and abortion?
      And every1 else is right, don't make her have an abortion, it is a big deal

I would never MAKE her have an abortion. And when I say she doesn't think its a big deal I'm being totally serious. She actually sat down to do the math, once, to see if abortions were a cheaper form of birth control than contraceptives. If she thought she could save money by getting abortions instead of taking a pill SHE WOULD HAVE. That's why I'm so hurt that she refuses to even consider doing this to help me.

Some people said I'd have to be crazy to think about this. Well, I probably am a little bit. But if you were in my shoes you would be to. My parents are crazy as hell and they make my life hell. They think I'm possessed and stuff and every time they think I've been bad my dad tries an exorcism on me. I don't want to get into it, but let's just say that after the last one I had to spend 2 days in the hospital.

I'm not doing this to prove a point. I'm doing it so my parents won't do something that leaves me crippled.

ah, this is trouble for me as my parents never stressed any religion, so i really don't believe about too much stuff. as for the abortion, it's wrong. one of my friends wrote a poem about abortion (although, i think she did it for attention) and the last few lines were something along the lines of, "what would we hear if they could tell us?" if you really want your parents to get off your back, just tell them. or convert (although, i don't know how well that would work out, it'd probably piss them off. by the way, why were you in the hospital for two days? what happened in the exorcism?) or simply move out. go stay with a friend. get your own apartment. and besides, don't catholics believe pre-marital sex is a sin? or are they not that religious. honestly, if i had parents like that, i'd leave. in a heartbeat. but either way, don't get an abortion, please, it's just not right.

y dont u tell me where u live so i can kick ur ass for even thinging about doing cause this is the stupidist thing in the world u know what if there hard core church people just tell them ur fucking a girl and if that dont work tell them ur fucking a dude and that should get it done dude

Hitman wrote:

y dont u tell me where u live so i can kick ur ass

For now I'm in winslow arizona. If you seriously hate me enough to come all the way out here to kick my ass (which I doubt) I'll meet you and give you a chance. But don't you think violence against a thinking, feeling human being is worse than crushing a small cluster of unthinking, unfeeling cells?

iamivabe1992 wrote:

you really want your parents to get off your back, just tell them. or convert or simply move out. go stay with a friend. get your own apartment. and besides, don't catholics believe pre-marital sex is a sin? or are they not that religious. honestly, if i had parents like that, i'd leave. in a heartbeat. but either way, don't get an abortion, please, it's just not right.

I've talked to them. That's what prompted the last exorcism. And if I left they would track me down. They think premarital sex is a sin, they think EVERYTHING is a sin. But they think they can save me from that. They told me the only thing that would make them stop "helping me" be good is if they knew I was a murderer. So the way I see it I can kill somebody (which I couldn't ever even think about doing) or I can vacuum up a bunch of cells, which bothers me less than swatting a fly anD MY PARENTS ARE CRAZY AND MY GIRLFRIEND IS A LIAR AND I GIVE UP!!!!

everyone has problems with their parents and kids want to rebel against them, granted yours are extreme i just dont think you are dealing with it the right way. You posted this to get everyone's opinion. So obviously you were unsure about it so i think you should actually listen and take everyone's advice. I don't know how old you are but obviously old enough to have sex and think about abortions... so i'm guessing you will be moving out going to college? Soon enough you will be out of their grip and who cares what they say about religion. Getting your girlfriend pregnant and getting an abortion purely to so called "get them off your back" is twisted. I think it will be much more affective moving out and i dont know moving in with her? or something. I'm glad you love your girlfriend. Just it is not the most fair thing to ask her to do. I agree you should lie they will never know.

OCarchuletafan69 wrote:

You don't try to convince her of anything. Women are pathetic, ignorant slobs. You have to ether the cunt, tie her down, and shove a metal coat hunger straight up her twat. Wiggle it around a bit, sort of like you're whisking eggs to make scrambled eggs. Some of the baby matter of the dead fetus will start to come out. Make sure to put it in a black garbage bag with some weights if you lift weights or anything heavy you can find. Once you've cleaned out everything, make sure to wash her pussy thoroughly with ammonia. Then, drop the the bag into the deepest body of water you can find. When your girl awakes, convince her that she had a miscarriage - this is the hardest part.

But once you've done this, you become epic. If she doesn't believe you, you might have to kill her. If that happens, just let me know. I'll tell you what to do.

We don't have a problem with gays on the forum, but that doesn't mean you can say shit like that about women..If you like it up the ass, that's your buisness and doesn't bother me, but there's other women on this forum who you should respect.