How to convince a girl to get an abortion?

• Re: How do I convince her to get an abortion?

I don't even know you, and I don't like you.

You sound like an ASSHOLE.

you cant just MAKE someone get an abortion...you fucking freak!

do you have NO morals.

YOU WANT TO COMMIT MURDER JUST SO YOUR PARENTS WON'T SHOUT AT YOU?

YOU CACK HEAD!

SHAME ON YOU.

MAY YOUR SOUL GO TO HELL (if she has the abortion...OR NOT)

Lostsoul wrote:

We don't have a problem with gays on the forum, but that doesn't mean you can say shit like that about women..If you like it up the ass, that's your buisness and doesn't bother me, but there's other women on this forum who you should respect.

Took the words out of my mouth.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]Talent is built,
      not inherited....
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

catateface wrote:

Ok, so my parents are HARD CORE catholics and are always on my back about Jesus stuff. They told me that if I ever get a girl pregnant and allow her to have an abortion then my soul would go to hell no matter what and they would give up on me. I figure if they give up on my soul they will finally lay off me. So I asked my girlfriend to have an abortion. She says she doesn't want to get pregnant, even though I told her I'd pay for the abortion and everything. She always tells me that she loves me and that she would do anything for me, but now she says she won't even do this. How can I make her understand how important this is to me???

Lol, your parents fail. No offence..Much.

catateface wrote:

that's why I used the word potentail- to indicate that although most wouldn't consider it a child it was capable of becoming a child. And if someone walked up to you and showed you a "child" two weeks after its conception you wouldn't even recognize it as such. You would think it was gross and wouldn't mind it being vacuumed up and thrown away.

Hmm, better be careful then mate. If you're a guy, be sure to stop sleeping too since about 83 percent of men in the United States will eventually experience nocturnal emissions at some time in their lives (Kinsey, Alfred C. "Sexual Behavior in the Human Male" p. 519). Semen is constantly produced even during the day. You can't do nothing about it. It is dumb to think in views of "potential children" since you (if you're a guy) probably have millions "potential children" yourself, even if you don't know it.

Catateface you're going about this problem in the wrong way. I don't think your solution is a good one, and trying to get your girlfriend to do this is completely unjust. Having her get an abortion could cause her a lot of problems in life and shit, solve this problem on your own without implicating anyone else.

Well, I took you guys' advice- I lied about it. My parents believed me and they haven't hit me or locked me up or anything since I told them. They really don't seem to care what I do. That part of it is really nice. My girlfriend played along with it, but things didn't work out well for her. I got what I wanted and didn't have to get an abortion, so you should all be happy. But I think this way my girlfriend got hurt a lot worse than she would have if she had just gotten the abortion.

I'm a little biased here because I am on the pro-choice side of the fence.

Either way this is a big deal don't get me wrong but I really think you should consider abortion. I don't think high school kids (assuming your in high school) are able to take care of another life... Do you think you and your girlfriend could handle a baby? How would that interfere with your school, college, and career dreams?

thats horrible!
      abortions are bad, but getting her pregnant on purpose, then making her get an abortion..just so you dont have to be fucked with by your parents..
      c'mon...
      if you love this girl...you will see that she obviously, like any other girl does not want this!
      abortions arent just bad for the baby...they are bad for the girl...
      tell your girl that you are sorry, and live with your parents crap for a few more years like everyone else in the world..then leave...
      duh!

you fuckin sick fuck

How could you even think of doin that fair enough if my gf was preg i wouldnt be too happy and that tought might cross my mind but id never go through with it

As for you wanting her to get preg just so she can get aborted thats the same as murder

Abortion should only be allowed if the girl was raped
      [SIZE=4]Its not my fault everyone is too myopic for my opinions

[/SIZE]

The post was edited 1 time, last by kirwan464 ().

catateface wrote:

When I first read that I thought you were making fun of me, but the more I think about it the more that seems like a good idea. My girlfriend and I have been together for 3 and a half years and were planning on getting married, but the way she has been reacting to this has made me think about us. Its not just that she said no. And it isn't just that I know she doesn't think abortion is a big deal. Its the way she said it, you know?

I'm going to ask around tomorrow just to see if anyone is interested and kind of go from there. Thanks for putting things in perspective for me.

Number one shouldn't even have been an option. You made your bed now you lie in it. You should be a man and take responsibility for your own flesh and blood, stand up for your girlfriend and stand up to your parents.

kirwan464 wrote:

fair enough if my gf was preg i wouldnt be too happy and that tought might cross my mind but id never go through with it

As for you wanting her to get preg just so she can get aborted thats the same as murder

Abortion should only be allowed if the girl was raped

I'm sorry, did you just suggest that I rape my girlfriend to get her pregnant, then it would be okay to have an abortion? Because that's a little messed up, dude.