Ex problems

• Ex problems

Hi there, okay,,, now this is really making me feel like shit. U see, i broke up with my ex gf about four months ago, It was my fault we broke up, because it was not working out at all. there was problem after problem between us. And it was really depressing me, Anyway,,, i guess u could say it was not a bad break up, but more of a bye and walk away situation. I just couldent take it any more i was always feeling bad about things. And now i have a real problem, during the relation ship, the parents got involved and really like me as there daughters bf, and now i can't get my ex to stop talking to me and go away. What i want, is for her to get on with her life and forget about me. I think its the parents that r pressuring her to keep talking to me, i guess they think well get back together? but its not what i want, i want it to end, and for her to go on in her life. And hopefully meet someone. i asked her that, but she says shes not going to get with anyone, and that maybe one day i'll want her again!!. this is all really making me feel bad, and confused all at the same time. But i don't know how to get the message to her in a way it wont hurt her. Cuz i don't think she feels hurt. Well maybe she does. but to me it does not feel that way. If theres anyone out there that could help me with this, i'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Chevy boy:confused: :(
    • Re: Ex problems

Chevy boy wrote:

Hi there, okay,,, now this is really making me feel like shit. U see, i broke up with my ex gf about four months ago, It was my fault we broke up, because it was not working out at all. there was problem after problem between us. And it was really depressing me, Anyway,,, i guess u could say it was not a bad break up, but more of a bye and walk away situation. I just couldent take it any more i was always feeling bad about things. And now i have a real problem, during the relation ship, the parents got involved and really like me as there daughters bf, and now i can't get my ex to stop talking to me and go away. What i want, is for her to get on with her life and forget about me. I think its the parents that r pressuring her to keep talking to me, i guess they think well get back together? but its not what i want, i want it to end, and for her to go on in her life. And hopefully meet someone. i asked her that, but she says shes not going to get with anyone, and that maybe one day i'll want her again!!. this is all really making me feel bad, and confused all at the same time. But i don't know how to get the message to her in a way it wont hurt her. Cuz i don't think she feels hurt. Well maybe she does. but to me it does not feel that way. If theres anyone out there that could help me with this, i'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Chevy boy:confused: :(

i think u should just stop giving her hopes.
      what i mean is, let her believe what she believes, and move on with ur life,
      avoid talking to her if u can do it, and show that ur life is fine now.
      give her time, and i think she ll get the message.
      but dont try to have a friendly relationship and stuff, cause she will NEVER get over u, after all these things are nonsense.
      just try to keep distance from her...
      and i think, that if time passes and u keep being more and more distant she will stop running behind ur back.
      but firstly, in order to make her forget about u, u need to try to be away from her, avoid her for a while
      cause by talking to her, u will earn nothing, she thinks u are still interested in her and she will hope, so just be ignorant

hope that works out
      good luck :)
      [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]butterfly_sophie :eek: :rolleyes:[/COLOR]

Okay, I have a friend that has a bunch of Ex problems. Frist off I need to warn you: DO NOT cause a fight, because if the parents are in it they will not be too happy about it, and might cause more problems than you already have. Also, Just ingore her. She will adventally get the hint, and go find some one else to pester... If it gets way too out of hand you need to get your parents involved so nothing real serious happens...

Dont let her get to ya,

Vamp

[COLOR="Lime"]Fact:[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]Vampires Have all the fun![/COLOR]
      [COLOR="DarkRed"]Fact:[/COLOR][COLOR="Lime"] Vampires are dangerious sports players[/COLOR]
      :eek: :eek: :eek: <-----I like that icon...it reminds me of when i read weird sexual stories... and my friends.

Thaks you guys, thats really good advise. Because i don't want to get back together with her, in fact,,,I never want to get back with her. Cuz i didn't like the way i was feeling> i mean sure,, there was good times to, but we didn't really connect on any level at all. Well, i'll admit, it was the looks that drew me to her in the first place. Plus she was really cute. Now i don't know what i saw in her, i look at her now, and she seems different. But anyways thanx again. And i can stop with the chat, cuz its the parents that i'm worried about, not the girl. I think i can turn it off. I'm just a softy when it comes to girls. Its really hard for me to tell a girl something that might hurt her feelings. I'd wrather keep it inside me. I've tried it, but when it comes right down to it, i can't. I don't know what it is. I've always been like this. And when i was with her, it was like talking to a wall. i could never get through to her. Anyways what ya'll r saying helps. thanx:)

Chevy boy wrote:

Thaks you guys, thats really good advise. Because i don't want to get back together with her, in fact,,,I never want to get back with her. Cuz i didn't like the way i was feeling> i mean sure,, there was good times to, but we didn't really connect on any level at all. Well, i'll admit, it was the looks that drew me to her in the first place. Plus she was really cute. Now i don't know what i saw in her, i look at her now, and she seems different. But anyways thanx again. And i can stop with the chat, cuz its the parents that i'm worried about, not the girl. I think i can turn it off. I'm just a softy when it comes to girls. Its really hard for me to tell a girl something that might hurt her feelings. I'd wrather keep it inside me. I've tried it, but when it comes right down to it, i can't. I don't know what it is. I've always been like this. And when i was with her, it was like talking to a wall. i could never get through to her. Anyways what ya'll r saying helps. thanx:)

dont mention it ;);):D:D
      its good, cause u seem to be a really good boy, since u dont want to hurt girls. keep on it ;)
      and i m sure she ll get the point and u will find a girl that is perfect for u!
      i really like the way u talk, u seem to be very mature
      anyway, good luck with her

Okay,,, WOW!!! this is way messed up, I did what ya'll said, and this seems like way to early. But i didn't answer my cell all day today, and for the rest of the evening! like ya said. Actually i shut it off, so i wouldent see it was her calling, and what do i get for it??? I get the parents calling my house phone, and my moms answers it, and what ever she told my parents, was a huge lie, And now i got my parents upset at me. This is happening way to fast. what should i do,, i don't want her around me, all i want is for her to hopefully find another guy, and to start a new happy relationship, i want her to be happy, I don't hate her or dislike her at all. This could turn bad for me. Should i call her and try to talk it out with her??? What do u guys think? Cuz i'm getting really worried about this. Please help. :(

gosh, i dont know, she seems to be really stubborn
      :rolleyes:
      cant she realize its over?
      ok firstly talk to ur parents, and tell them what has really happened and that its not ur fault
      i mean, having her parents to call in ur house?
      how sad is that???? i think by talking to her u will earn nothing at all
      :rolleyes: i think this girl is just not willing to stop.
      she wants u and she ll do anything.. ok u can try but honestly i dont think u will earn nothing
      i dont know. maybe talking to ur parents and trying to keep on avoiding her would be the best
      if u think that sth could change talk to her, but from what u ve said i think its vain.
      and she wont find another bf cause she is stuck on u.
      dunno. lol u could pretend that u have a new gf lol kidding
      dont know, i think the best advice is to keep on avoiding her and she what she does

or call her and ask her to stop annoying u.
      but demand it. and be polite cause u dont know what shes able to do...

Hi Sophie, yea your totally right on the not stopping, And i have no clue why? i don't know what this girl sees in me. i don't think i'm that interesting, U know,,, this whole thing is starting to make me feel like crap. Last night, i turned my phone back on, and there was like five messages from her, but i didn't listen to em, i just deleted them. I'm sure its nothing but WHY this and WHY that. I don't have anything else to say to her. i'm upset and stressed out from this whole thing, i don't think i deserve this, all i've even been was nice to her, I mean like one time, i was at work, and she wanted me to go out with her and a friend, when i had to go and do another job at the time, but it made me feel bad when she walked away. So i gave in and went. And this has happend countless times before. One time i lost one of my regular day jobs because of her. This was like right at the first part of the relationship. Which only lasted like a month, then it started to fall apart. I'm starting to regret the way i ended it with her, and i was only trying to be nice, cuz even though i wanted it to end, i didn't want it to end with her sad and crying, cuz then it would of been my fault. Which it is, cuz i'm the one that wanted out. This is all really confusing to me right now. But anyways thanx Sophie for your words of wisdom and help. Cuz its helping me a lot.

Chevy boy wrote:

Hi Sophie, yea your totally right on the not stopping, And i have no clue why? i don't know what this girl sees in me. i don't think i'm that interesting, U know,,, this whole thing is starting to make me feel like crap. Last night, i turned my phone back on, and there was like five messages from her, but i didn't listen to em, i just deleted them. I'm sure its nothing but WHY this and WHY that. I don't have anything else to say to her. i'm upset and stressed out from this whole thing, i don't think i deserve this, all i've even been was nice to her, I mean like one time, i was at work, and she wanted me to go out with her and a friend, when i had to go and do another job at the time, but it made me feel bad when she walked away. So i gave in and went. And this has happend countless times before. One time i lost one of my regular day jobs because of her. This was like right at the first part of the relationship. Which only lasted like a month, then it started to fall apart. I'm starting to regret the way i ended it with her, and i was only trying to be nice, cuz even though i wanted it to end, i didn't want it to end with her sad and crying, cuz then it would of been my fault. Which it is, cuz i'm the one that wanted out. This is all really confusing to me right now. But anyways thanx Sophie for your words of wisdom and help. Cuz its helping me a lot.

i can see what she sees in u though..
      even though u cant see it, there are no many boys like you, that dont wanna hurt girls and they always behave their best to them..
      i believe that u were so good at her when u were together, and thats why she cant get over you now and wants you back
      probably now that she lost you, she appreciated what she had and knows she s not gonna find another boy that behaves to her in such a good way!

even now that u have fighted u just dont treat her bad.
      and thats why she instists on you
      anyway, hope things get better, you are in a difficult situation, but i hope she will understand that there s no point in annoying you
      it will take time though
      but anyway, wish u the best, cause u deserve it..
      and u dont have to thank for anything, this is why we are here ;)

OMG!!! oh my gosh, i snaped. Okay,, i didn't mean to, but i got fed up with it. She saw me in jcpennys, and came up and tried to talk to me, and ask if there was still a tiny chance that it could stil somehow work out between us. And i told her as polite as i could be, the first time, but she didn't except it. Nope,, instead when i told her that i didn't want to, and for her to please leave me alone and forget about me, she slapped me. Right in the store. and then one of her friends came up and started cursing at me, then i got upset and yelled at her and told her to get lost and go find some other guy to torment. and then got the store manager out and then he told me to take my problem out of the store. I didn't mean to explode like that, but it just came rushing out. Is that bad? me losing it like that? :(

Chevy boy wrote:

OMG!!! oh my gosh, i snaped. Okay,, i didn't mean to, but i got fed up with it. She saw me in jcpennys, and came up and tried to talk to me, and ask if there was still a tiny chance that it could stil somehow work out between us. And i told her as polite as i could be, the first time, but she didn't except it. Nope,, instead when i told her that i didn't want to, and for her to please leave me alone and forget about me, she slapped me. Right in the store. and then one of her friends came up and started cursing at me, then i got upset and yelled at her and told her to get lost and go find some other guy to torment. and then got the store manager out and then he told me to take my problem out of the store. I didn't mean to explode like that, but it just came rushing out. Is that bad? me losing it like that? :(

come on, relax, u had every right to be upset at her
      and i think ur reaction was really normal, mine would be much worse, LOL
      u know, all ppl have LIMITS. i mean, ok u are really patiend with her and always behave in a good way, but it is normal to explode when she gets u that mad :mad:
      u didnt do sth wrong of course, so take it easy, u just expressed ur anger, she has done so much to you, and its totally normal.
      i think everyone would agree with that!
      i think that after this epeisode she will have to realise that she has no hope in having u back..
      i m sure she will insist though but sometime, she will stop for sure
      dont worry, and i wish u courage cause u will sure need it ;)

well yea, i find it very hard to get upset at a girl. But she had to see it from my side, i didn't have any other choice? It was the last straw. And i didn't mean for it to get out of hand like that, and yell at her. but i hope shes got the point, and will leave me alone. Anyways i'm feeling better now. Cuz i think i got through to her this time.

Chevy boy wrote:

well yea, i find it very hard to get upset at a girl. But she had to see it from my side, i didn't have any other choice? It was the last straw. And i didn't mean for it to get out of hand like that, and yell at her. but i hope shes got the point, and will leave me alone. Anyways i'm feeling better now. Cuz i think i got through to her this time.

i m glad that u are feeling better
      and i think she got the point too
      i hope she stops annoying u
      and get a life of her own to deal, so as not to deal with u anymore :rolleyes:

not that she will be lucky again but anyway..

thanx, don't worry. Its all goods now. Actually. i saw her again today, and didn't say anything to her, but she said i lost the best thing that ever happend to me, but i'm glad she said that. She also gave me the finger, And then turned and walked off. So i'm finally freeee at last. I'm so happy, its unreal. So thank you very much Sophie, you'r a good kind hearted person. Not every one will help someone out the way you did. You've helped me out in a way i wouldent of expected from someone. Your a good friend. THANX:) :wink:
      Chevrolet PRIDE!..

Chevy boy wrote:

thanx, don't worry. Its all goods now. Actually. i saw her again today, and didn't say anything to her, but she said i lost the best thing that ever happend to me, but i'm glad she said that. She also gave me the finger, And then turned and walked off. So i'm finally freeee at last. I'm so happy, its unreal. So thank you very much Sophie, you'r a good kind hearted person. Not every one will help someone out the way you did. You've helped me out in a way i wouldent of expected from someone. Your a good friend. THANX:) :wink:

lol
      thanx a lot for ur nice words too :)
      i am really glad i helped u,
      and i m also glad that u got rid of her :D:D:D
      lol now u can enjoy ur life free haha :p:p