Ever love someone you absolutly can't stand?

• Ever love someone you absolutly can't stand?

Well that's my situation.

I love someone...that I can't even stand to look at. He has grown ugly to me. he has become annoying. and he loves me and does everything for me.

I can't help that I love him, and i know i can help that i can't stand him, I just don't know how.

I am a upright bitch....can I help that? :(
      Take Me Now, Take Me Now, Must Survive

:o Jerky Bitch :o
    • Re: Ever love someone you absolutly can't stand?

well hey dont push you soo hard, it happens to everyone, you hear the phrase "oposites actract each other"?? well this is pretty the same, soo cmon there nothing bad about it
      [FONT="Arial Narrow"][SIZE="2"][RIGHT]everyone laughs at me like if i give a fuck what they think...
      [/SIZE][/RIGHT][/FONT]

Lonely_Jerky_Bitch wrote:

Well that's my situation.

I love someone...that I can't even stand to look at. He has grown ugly to me. he has become annoying. and he loves me and does everything for me.

I can't help that I love him, and i know i can help that i can't stand him, I just don't know how.

I am a upright bitch....can I help that? :(

i think its normal,
      i used to like [hm, dont think i loved him though] that was irritating me
      grrrr
      and that why i liked him cause we were constantly on a fight :p
      i think u just have to relax and dont do anything before u are sure about ur feelings
      just take it easy and relax and things will come naturally
      if u do like him, just give things time to happen ;)
      and dont worry, u will end up doing one thing:
      loving him or hating him, u cant do both, just dont rush things and press urself..
      and u will find out whats going on with u ;)
      [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]butterfly_sophie :eek: :rolleyes:[/COLOR]

Strawberry_Wine wrote:

I think you're full of it. Either you're lieing to him, yourself or us. You cant love someone that bothers you that much. Anger is so much stronger than love.

:]

Lynn

No, anger and love are two sides of a single coin. Have you ever been really angry towards somebody you didn't love whatsoever, when nothing you loved was at stake? Love invites anger when somebody we love is somehow wrong or being wronged... so it's normal that those you love will piss you the hell off.
      And your very flesh shall be a great poem.
      -Walt Whitman

godless_musician wrote:

No, anger and love are two sides of a single coin. Have you ever been really angry towards somebody you didn't love whatsoever, when nothing you loved was at stake? Love invites anger when somebody we love is somehow wrong or being wronged... so it's normal that those you love will piss you the hell off.

i will have to agree with aidan at this!
      :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes::eek::eek::eek:
      [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]butterfly_sophie :eek: :rolleyes:[/COLOR]

I really don't think anger is stronger than love because If it was then I would jsut push him totally out of my life instead of poking around and keeping him in it....well I cant' help it I live with him and we are in a 12 month lease...

but definatly love is stronger than anger....
      Take Me Now, Take Me Now, Must Survive

:o Jerky Bitch :o