pretty confusing girl probs.

• pretty confusing girl probs.

Ok this is gonna be pretty long so i hope everyone reads through this thoroughly.
      Well there's this girl that i like very much i mean i think i'm in love with her i've been trying to get her since 9th grade but now we're about to end our 10th grade year and i finally confessed to her friday night before i get to the details on friday night i'm gonna geto from begining to end. Well anyways we have so much in common and we're actually best friends.well everyone that we know thinks we should go out and we acted like we were also. I invited her to my house many times and we cuddled and she'd lay her head in my lap at night and stuff when we watched movies like she would litterally start at one side of the couch when it started and we'd be close by the end of it. anyways. On friday she was supposed to come over but i told her she couldn't and i think she took it wrong. My mom says she likes me and she's never wrong. but i asked her out and on friday night she sounded happy and everything
      and we talked for about 2 hours on the phone about me liking her and she was happy and we shared things about how she said i should have kissed her and things like that.but on monday i ask her for a yes or a no and she has tottally flipped on me and everything she tells me that she can't and things like that and how i'm not her type and other bullshit that i just don't believe in any kind of way.but that was on aim monday night and at school that monday she was like i don't know yet i just don't know. But i think she's pissed at me about me not letting her over on friday at least that's what my mom said when i told her she said women say these things to make men pissed and **** and want them more. does that sound stupid? i'm not giving up on her but i just would like to know what's going on or at least an idea.and lastly today we were talking like we usually do again nothing is awkward or anythin' should i try again to ask her out or should i wait for a good minute.
      I mean i feel deeply for her i love her scent her personality everything about her. I just dont know how to handle this we're back on talking terms.for some reason i just dno't believe anything she is saying i can feel it i know when someone is lying and the way she said these things didn't make any sense because she contradicted herself a lot. she also was like
      but 2 years that's so long you should have asked me last year. i was like did i ask you too late and she was like almost but on monday i asked her again and she was snappy and said i asked her too late. she also used to talk about how she hated her last boyfriend from last school year but then she said on monday that she cared about him i don't think that's true i think she's trying to get to me.even she said herself that it was like we were going out already when we talked on friday night.I don't want her to drift away. I also feel as tho i should try again and try to restart everything over from scratch like inviting her over
      Also i know she used to hate me with a passion last school year because i was a jerk and she cussed me out one day and i changed for our second year of high school for her lol.We've been growing up together and it seems like we'll end up together i just hate all this waiting.also when i was telling her i felt she was not only happy she even went so far as to say she was proud of me and she told me that i made her happy but on monday she was exact opposite
    • Re: pretty confusing girl probs.

Ok, first, she might have just been having a bad week to start with. YOu need to explain to her truthfully why she couldn't come over if you haven't. Then talk to her, figure out what is wrong, don't stop talking to her* as is don't ignore her*. ask her about her feelings and such. She may feel like she needs to be hard to get now that you asked. Go ahead, ask again, just not right away, give it a little while. I don't know if this helps any though i hope it does\.
      I'm probably not going to be here that much so if you wnat to get ahold of me email me or something cause i think i might just stop coming her as much. All the RPG's are dying, i'll come on and talk to some of you at times, just not as much. :(
    • Re: pretty confusing girl probs.

i just think that u should give het time, at first place and then try to talk to her again. but firstly, give her the chance to realize if she does want u or not. maybe she is cunfused
      or aybe she just does it for u to want her more as u said- seems LIKELY to me
      either way, let her think a bit, and if u suspect that she s doing it, so as u to do u what she wants just let her know in some way that u are not willing to try for her for ever
      u could then talk to her again and ask her if she wants to be together and if she says " dont know" and stuff, tell her "ok i dont insist, u can tell me when u decide" sometimes girls just want to consider the other to be certain for them
      so then, they just do what they want...
      so dont let her think u are certain, if u want to win her
      this is my advice
      after all her behaviour seems weird
      she says she likes u and then all this stuff?? maybe sth is going wrong..
      [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]butterfly_sophie :eek: :rolleyes:[/COLOR]