please give me advice on girl *shy*

• please give me advice on girl *shy*

Hi, hope everyone is doing good.

Every summer I go to Europe to visit my home country. Two years ago while there my family caught up with my aunt & uncle and we went to go see some new places. It wasn't planned but along the way they said they knew someone nearby so we went to meet these people; it turns out they ended up having two pretty good daughters in my age range.

They are very nice people, quiet & shy type. The one I like seems to be like that too, as I heard from my aunt she tends to be quiet. Now this is the kicker, I kind of like this girl, but I don't know what's up with her. We've never talked much, besides greeting really, and that is mainly because she seems to ignore me on purpose and has since the first time I met her (I've only seen her about 3 times). Whenever I am around she will be nervous; it almost seems like she doesn't like me, but I have honestly never done anything to make her mad or hate me. Around her sister or my younger sister she's fine, just when it comes to me, she is a completely different person.

I like her and her parents wouldn't object to me getting with her. Last time I was there her mom was asking my mom if I was single and when she found out I was, she was quick to point out her daughters also are haha. So I ask for your take and advice, thanks in advance and for reading!
    • Re: please give me advice on girl *shy*

well if u havent tried to talk to her, because u think shes ignoring u. then maybe she already has a bf, or if thats not it, then maybe shes lez!! I can never tell whats on a girls mind, cuz i know what your saying. This girl was like that with me once, So i kept trying to talk to her, and later found out she was lez. But all ppl love in a different way i guess. But that might now be the case at all, i'm just telling u from my side. Okay,, try this, and this will tell u what she is. If you've already tried talking to her and she does not respond like u would like her to, then come right out, Ask her why she wont talk with u cuz u would really like to talk and get to know her a bit better. But don't make it seem like your trying to get into a relationship with her, cuz it might scare her away. Do whatever u have to, but keep your distance. Like if u see her doing something, just go up and ask what shes doing? and if she answers, then ask if u can help. I don't know a lot about what goes on in a girls mind, No one ever does for that matter. And don't ask me why. cuz i have no clue. And trust me, i've even tried to tell what there thinking. Its a gift they have, that keeps us guys in confusion. I don't think anyone can get into there minds. Anyways hope my so called advise helps ya out in any way. Cuz thats what i did once, and it worked for me. But i don't know what the girls r like over there. Every girls different. Take care, hope you can find a way to get through to her.;)

Chevy boy wrote:

well if u havent tried to talk to her, because u think shes ignoring u. then maybe she already has a bf, or if thats not it, then maybe shes lez!!

Ouch.
      I'm maybe she is just shy.
      Just because some of us girls don't throw ourselves at men doesn't mean we are lesbians or have boyfriends.
      L A D Y.

Oh, and just be yourself or take long walk or start up a simple conversation. Like the weather, or plants, or what is around you, or anything. It never hurts to try something.

: ]

Lynn
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Strawberry_Wine wrote:

Ouch.
      I'm maybe she is just shy.
      Just because some of us girls don't throw ourselves at men doesn't mean we are lesbians or have boyfriends.
      L A D Y.

Oh, and just be yourself or take long walk or start up a simple conversation. Like the weather, or plants, or what is around you, or anything. It never hurts to try something.

: ]

Lynn

i would agree with lynn, lol [lez?], i think she MAY be too shy, and thats all, she is just avoiding you because she is shy to talk to u.
      the fact that her mother asked ur mother, MAY mean that she told her about u and she tries to help, i really dont know, i am trying to explain things. She may not like u, but since she doesnt know u well and u have not done sth bad, i dont think its possible. Maybe you should just try to find other ways to approach her, and talk to her in a friendly way, and then, u will see. Its not that difficult to talk to her.. You could even arrange sth with ur sisters so as to know each other better, and it will sure be much more comfortable. and then, u see how she acts, and decide. later u can ask her to go out for a walk, or in a cafeteria, so as to talk alone..

Chevy boy wrote:

And trust me, i've even tried to tell what there thinking. Its a gift they have, that keeps us guys in confusion. I don't think anyone can get into there minds.

LoL, u think that it is easy for us to tell what u guyz think as well? both genders claim that they cant understand the one the other... to tell u the truth, i think i can understand noone anymore, lol, i just cant get the way ppl think :rolleyes: so its not only about us, girls ;)
      [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]butterfly_sophie :eek: :rolleyes:[/COLOR]

Chevy boy wrote:

Okay, I was out of line, i'm sorry guys. I didn't mean to upset ya'll. its just from my personal experances. But i'm not putting girls down or anything. ppl r ppl. Anyways i'm sorry ya'll. Forgive me:(

lol
      come on, u didnt upset us at all
      i know its hard to understand other ppl,
      u never can tell what they think
      if i had a migical power i would definitelly choose to be able to read ppls mind
      that would be awsome
      anyway u dont need to apologize, lol :p
      [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]butterfly_sophie :eek: :rolleyes:[/COLOR]