What age did you relise your sexual preference?

• Re: What age did you relise your sexual preference?

Who would DECIDE to be gay? It's not wrong to be gay, but having to keep secrets and face rejection and discrimination isn't anything I'd CHOOSE.
      [COLOR="Silver"][FONT="Arial Narrow"][SIZE="2"]Back me down from backing up
      Hold your breath, now, it's s t a c k i n g up!
      Etched with marks, but I can deal
      And you're the p r o b l e m, and you can't feel.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

If it's wrong to be gay, then why are so many people gay, lesbian, or bi? It's not a fad. It's who they are. You don't make stuff like that up.
      [COLOR="Silver"][FONT="Arial Narrow"][SIZE="2"]Back me down from backing up
      Hold your breath, now, it's s t a c k i n g up!
      Etched with marks, but I can deal
      And you're the p r o b l e m, and you can't feel.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

Anonymous1 wrote:

so many people are gay because theyre sick in the head, alot of people are sick in the head

LMAO!

if a dick is meant to go in the pussy and all that...hehe, then why is it the male has a prostate which acts as a g-spot, why is it that it is the male that can get pleasurefrom anal stimulation and not the female.

we were made how we are, we were born the way we are. we cannot change this. we were made this way, if your christian then I say that god knows I'm gay and he made me this way, if your athiest I'll tell you to shut the fuck up and stop being a close minded twat. <.<

we're here...

we're queer...

GET FUCKING USED TO IT!
      [SIZE=2]Gay and looking for a friend? Hell, any sexuality is welcome. PM ME FRIENDS VERY WELCOME! hehe[/SIZE]

Reliving life as I should. :)

Cirrax Lankart wrote:

LMAO!

if a dick is meant to go in the pussy and all that...hehe, then why is it the male has a prostate which acts as a g-spot, why is it that it is the male that can get pleasurefrom anal stimulation and not the female.

we were made how we are, we were born the way we are. we cannot change this. we were made this way, if your christian then I say that god knows I'm gay and he made me this way, if your athiest I'll tell you to shut the fuck up and stop being a close minded twat. <.<

we're here...

we're queer...

GET FUCKING USED TO IT!

Epic :wink:

you weren't made to fuk other men, the dick is meant to go in the pussy

Homophobes say the strangest things :lol:

Anonymous1 wrote:

this is a stupid thread, u dont find out you're gay, you decide your gay, noone is born gay

Pleasant.Addictions worded it very well. While being gay is nothing to be ashamed of, no one would choose rejection, judgement, and all that crap.

Anonymous1 wrote:

im not gonna get in an argument, but, yes it is VERY wrong to be gay, you weren't made to fuk other men, the dick is meant to go in the pussy

Yes. It's absolutely wrong to be gay, just like it's wrong to be a woman. Or to be black. Or to be old. Or to be short. /sarcasm

Anonymous1 wrote:

so many people are gay because theyre sick in the head, alot of people are sick in the head

Many people are sick in the head, as proven by you.

And thanks for being so mature about the rep you gave me. What a lovely comment: "Stfu." You can't even handle the argument against your obscenly ridiculous opinions maturely. Instead you just want me to shut the fuck up. Wow.
      [SIZE=2]:freehugs::hugs::freehugs::hugs:[/SIZE]

The post was edited 1 time, last by joemoe93 ().

Anonymous1 wrote:

this is a stupid thread, u dont find out you're gay, you decide your gay, noone is born gay

hey, try getting your head out of your ass, maybe you wont talk so much shit.

and maybe you should also try to do a littloe something called RESEARCH!

it has already been scientifically regarded as a general fact that the sexuality of an individual is GENETIC!

we ARE born this way you siphaletic ballsack!

go drown yourself. <.< your an insult to humanity.
      [SIZE=2]Gay and looking for a friend? Hell, any sexuality is welcome. PM ME FRIENDS VERY WELCOME! hehe[/SIZE]

Never questioned my own sexuality, so as far as I know I'm most likely going to stay straight for the rest of my life.

im not gonna get in an argument, but, yes it is VERY wrong to be gay, you weren't made to fuk other men, the dick is meant to go in the pussy

I've got to say, there are many animals in the wild that engage in homosexual activities, dogs and elephants among them.

Cirrax Lankart wrote:

LMAO!

we're here...

we're queer...

GET FUCKING USED TO IT!

this was my previous post, some person thats too cowerdly to state his or her name in the reputation sent this in a -rep mark:

"You're the only closed-minded twat, you ignorant little faggot. Not everybody follows your stupid religion."

erm...how is being gay a religion? I'm confused.

listen, wheoever you are that sent this, I have utmost respect for religion when it teaches people to be good people. however, when it makes you condemn a person simply for being different, then its a pile of shit.

you call me closed minded?

I have friends of literally EVERY SINGLE RELIGION! from buddest to shaman, to pagan to christian, to even a guy that truly believes in the Nors gods. I am not athiest, I am agnostic, I respect religion and am open to the idea, I just personally believe that no current religion has the right answer, dont know what the right answer is, but I hope I'll find out one day.

I am very open minded, perhaps more open minded than anyone on this forum. I have friends that are into all forms of sexual acts, inculuding taboo and some even illegal, hell, I have friends of every sexual fetish exce3pt pedo, I wont have them in my friends list. in my eyes, it doesn't matter what the hell you do in life, so long as, in the long, or short term, you dont cause harm to people.

now, as for this whole being born thing.

let me spell it out for you.

*takes a deep breath*

IT IS A SCIENTIFIC FACT THAT SEXUALITY IS A GENETIC DEFORMATION OR ADVERSION WITHIN THE MATING CENTERS OF THE HUMAN GENOME!!!!!!!! in other words..... ITS GENETIC!!!!

SO GET THE HELL OFF YOUR DAMN HIGH HORSE, GROW A PAIR OF BALLS AND TRY ACCEPTING IT! BECAUSE WE'RE NOT GOING ANYWERE!

so what would you rather do, condemn us yet have to live with us, because we're growing daily by the way, bisexuals and gaysare everywhere, hell, being bi is almost a fashion trend these days. I know about 50 bisexuals in this small town I live in, thats a lot considering their are only about 70 teenagers living here among the adults and old people. lol, well, let me restart cuz I trailed off, you can either condemn us and have to live with us, or, you can accept us and not be so pained at living with us.

the choice is yours. but believe me, the number of accepting people increses exponentially every single day, your getting left behind, and your just looking like mean assholes that would rather rape a girl than shake hands with a gay man.

thanks for reading this very logn post, I bet you want the 3 minutes of your life back now. XD :gay:

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

on a side note:

Normal
      1. conforming to the standard or the common type; usual; not abnormal; regular; natural.

Natural
      1. existing in or formed by nature (opposed to artificial :( a natural bridge.

homosexuality is documented in almost every species on the planet. by its very definition, it is normal, and natural.

just thought you'd like a small literacy education.