What age did you relise your sexual preference?

• Re: What age did you relise your sexual preference?

kloppenator wrote:

i had my first physical relationship with another guy when i was 8 or 9, but i didnt f**k a girl till i was 16, and id had plenty other guys in between those years, but i really admitted it till myself when i was like 13.

lookin back at my childhood tho, i had attractions towards guys since i was maybe 4 or 5? young.. very young.

Awww...:hugs:

hmm, about 14? but with signs showing a long while before that, according to my friends!
      took me a year to acept it myself, in which i was only out to one friend, but for several months most of my mates have known.
      i think being brought up being, not exactly homophobic, but sort of averse to homosexuality really afected that. it also kinda made me wonder, do i like guys because i have been brought up thinking that's the normal thing, but i should be a lesbian, or am i actually properly bi? like, i was born not straight, but was i born bi or les?
      Be who you want to be :)

I knew for sure I was gay around Jan of this year, but I knew I was at least bi at a really young age (5yrs old) I was a very intuitive kid, funny thing is to this day I have not had physical sex with anyone, I did have dry with my ex-fiance, in fact she is the reason I realised I was completely gay and not just partial. i am thankful for her. and she was totally cool with it when I told her, I let her keep the ring.
      If you know[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] True MYSPACE/Twitter please PM ME!!!! thanks
      Taking away ones rights because of there sexuality/Religion/Ethnic Background or for any other reason is just as wrong. Helping to fight for your rights is the right thing to do.

Listen to the song, "IF YOU WERE GAY" from the musical "Avenue Q" its a hilarious song....the guy in it is in his mid to late 20's and he still cant admit that he's gay (good musical by the way) but me?? well....I knew I liked chicks when I was about 10 or 11 years old but I actually started to come out as a lesbian when I was about 19 years old

Cirrax Lankart wrote:

this was my previous post, some person thats too cowerdly to state his or her name in the reputation sent this in a -rep mark:

"You're the only closed-minded twat, you ignorant little faggot. Not everybody follows your stupid religion."

erm...how is being gay a religion? I'm confused.

listen, wheoever you are that sent this, I have utmost respect for religion when it teaches people to be good people. however, when it makes you condemn a person simply for being different, then its a pile of shit.

you call me closed minded?

I have friends of literally EVERY SINGLE RELIGION! from buddest to shaman, to pagan to christian, to even a guy that truly believes in the Nors gods. I am not athiest, I am agnostic, I respect religion and am open to the idea, I just personally believe that no current religion has the right answer, dont know what the right answer is, but I hope I'll find out one day.

I am very open minded, perhaps more open minded than anyone on this forum. I have friends that are into all forms of sexual acts, inculuding taboo and some even illegal, hell, I have friends of every sexual fetish exce3pt pedo, I wont have them in my friends list. in my eyes, it doesn't matter what the hell you do in life, so long as, in the long, or short term, you dont cause harm to people.

now, as for this whole being born thing.

let me spell it out for you.

*takes a deep breath*

IT IS A SCIENTIFIC FACT THAT SEXUALITY IS A GENETIC DEFORMATION OR ADVERSION WITHIN THE MATING CENTERS OF THE HUMAN GENOME!!!!!!!! in other words..... ITS GENETIC!!!!

SO GET THE HELL OFF YOUR DAMN HIGH HORSE, GROW A PAIR OF BALLS AND TRY ACCEPTING IT! BECAUSE WE'RE NOT GOING ANYWERE!

so what would you rather do, condemn us yet have to live with us, because we're growing daily by the way, bisexuals and gaysare everywhere, hell, being bi is almost a fashion trend these days. I know about 50 bisexuals in this small town I live in, thats a lot considering their are only about 70 teenagers living here among the adults and old people. lol, well, let me restart cuz I trailed off, you can either condemn us and have to live with us, or, you can accept us and not be so pained at living with us.

the choice is yours. but believe me, the number of accepting people increses exponentially every single day, your getting left behind, and your just looking like mean assholes that would rather rape a girl than shake hands with a gay man.

thanks for reading this very logn post, I bet you want the 3 minutes of your life back now. XD :gay:

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

on a side note:

Normal
      1. conforming to the standard or the common type; usual; not abnormal; regular; natural.

Natural
      1. existing in or formed by nature (opposed to artificial :( a natural bridge.

homosexuality is documented in almost every species on the planet. by its very definition, it is normal, and natural.

just thought you'd like a small literacy education.

okay I just read this post and though I don't agree that sexuality is a Deformation or whatever it is and that its Genetic, I do Believe it is quite Natural to be Gay/Bi, furthermore you posted a wonderful message and I give you 2 T's Up,

as to Homosexuality as a religion, I am not sure who posted that one but, Homosexuality is not a religion in any way shape or form, but it should still be legal for Marriage and all other rights to be the same with a Gay as with a Straight.
      Taking away ones rights because of there sexuality/Religion/Ethnic Background or for any other reason is just as wrong. Helping to fight for your rights is the right thing to do.

Around the age of 13 or 14 I suspected I had feelings for guys, but I thought it might be just a phase because I still had feelings for girls. I tried to block those feelings of other guys out but on New Years 2009 I finally told the first person that I was bi (leaning towards guys, but still have some attractions to females). I now fully acknowledge my orientation at age 17, after 4 or 5 years of denying it and trying to change it. :P
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE][/CENTER]

Probably late last year i realised I had feelings for both guys and girls but only this year have i realised i was bi. Like above I didn't know if it was just a phase
      "and the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save Us!" and I'll whisper "No." ~ Rorschach
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Atiuan.Koko wrote:

I wasn't attracted to other guys until I was about 12 or 13. It took me about 4 years to admit to myself that I was gay though.

That's pretty much the same with me. Only I was attracted to guys a bit earlier, say 10. took about 2-3 years to realise what that meant, and another 3-4 years to come to terms and admit that i was gay. Been pretty happy since, that's not to say that there aren't times that i just wish I wasn't gay and just felt really low. Not because i think it's a bad thing, but because it's frustrating that some people are complete arseholes about the wole situation.

Anyways, now that i've finished that...
      [LEFT][COLOR="Black"]“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”[/COLOR][/LEFT]
      [COLOR="DarkRed"][RIGHT]Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore - Just chillin' out down here at Kings Cross Station y'all! It's a bit foggy though... what's up with that?[/RIGHT][/COLOR]
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

Well i'm not really sure....
      At age of 15 i was really up and going for this 1 guy... and i blame it all to another person! (meh intern joke xD )
      Anyway.. actuallly i do think that i back in 8th or 9th grade had something for one of the guys too.. and defenetly for some of the girls ^^'
      So at age of 16 i was SURE! - when i actually realised... i don't know <.<
      If you hate the lion king you don't deserve a hug:punch:
      vulpe.deviantart.com/art/NOH8-…r-stock-picture-158516283

wow 13 must be a lucky number I see a lot of people saying 13.

I think I was just about 13 when i realised that I was bi, but now i'm leaning towards lesbian.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [SIZE="2"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]“Look before you leap, for snakes
      among sweet flowers do creep.”[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]