Girls that Date Black guys...

• Re: Girls that Date Black guys...

You posted these 2 things:

"black guys are more attractive to girls, the darker the hotter."

"all white girls think that, because they don't got too many tough men in their race, so they hit on other races."

Those two things are not true. You are not a white girl. You are speaking of one or two girls you may know. Either way, it isn't as the second thing you posted. All white girls? Come on....like you really know and can speak for all white girls. Get the fuck out. Yeah, white girls like black guys because their aren't very many tough white guys....that is simply shit, and you know it. Or at least I would hope so.[/font][/font]
      [SIZE=5]Forever Ends When Everything Becomes Nothing[/SIZE]

The_Blackening wrote:

You posted these 2 things:

"black guys are more attractive to girls, the darker the hotter."

"all white girls think that, because they don't got too many tough men in their race, so they hit on other races."

Those two things are not true. You are not a white girl. You are speaking of one or two girls you may know. Either way, it isn't as the second thing you posted. All white girls? Come on....like you really know and can speak for all white girls. Get the fuck out. Yeah, white girls like black guys because their aren't very many tough white guys....that is simply shit, and you know it. Or at least I would hope so.[/font][/font]

He's right.
      And look, dude, I'm more attracted to paler guys. My personal choice. I have nothing against darker men, it's just my choice. Ok?
      Drop the crap, and let us get on with our lives.

This is a public forum. You don't ask anyone to reply to what you say. But since you are posting on a public forum, they have the option to. Is this surprising to you?

If you didn't care you wouldn't come back and take time to post.
      [SIZE=5]Forever Ends When Everything Becomes Nothing[/SIZE]

Capt Sasha wrote:

Classic American overreaction. Did his post interfere on how you live your life, or is it another attempt at a drama?

As for Anonymous' comment, I think it is pretty off mark to generalise all the whites on the basis of American whites. I agree that a large majority of American men are feminised, perhaps as a fall back of the radical feminisation of their society. However this is hardly the case in the rest of the world, as evident by the lack of complaints on the issue from non-WASP societies.

By "white", I usually mean "White American", the ones that have european ancestry

The_Blackening wrote:

You are just assuming that he likes one of those girls. You don't know. What you do know is what the poster said, which is in his school all the black guys do that. He is just describing his personal situation. He didn't say this happens everywhere, he just said at his school.

It's shit like this, and people like some of these posters who keep racism alive. Anytime something slightly awkward happens to a black person, black activists rush to it to exploit it and make a name for themselves. Examples: Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, etc. Not everything that happens to blacks involving other races is racism. People need to quit making a big deal over small comflicts and let them go, rather then stirring up tension amongst races.

where tha hell are you pullin jesse jackson an al sharpton from? that was just ignorant. and why would a guy be ranting about being mad that white girls are pickin the blacks guys, then sayin that he is a nice guy but they never go for him. their is jealousy in that statement right their. whenever a guy says how come they always go for the ones that treat them bad... im a nice guy, that means they are jealous.

Anonymous. wrote:

black guys are more attractive to girls, the darker the hotter

not just black guys but latinos to. they just like guys to be darker than them

The_Blackening wrote:

Exactly. So the few white girls have limited choice in guys their own race, so a few go for black guys. Big deal. You make it sound like all the white girls at your school ignore white guys, and just go for the black guys.

stupidest thing ive heard. i go to a school where it is 50% white, and bout 30% black. about half of those white kids who are girls date, or hook-up only wiht black guys, and the other half jsut flip flop. so ur stiupid comment about it just being limited selection is dumb. new age buddy. get used to it.
      F.i.L.A Forever.I.Love.Atlanta

Capt Sasha wrote:

Classic American overreaction. Did his post interfere on how you live your life, or is it another attempt at a drama?

As for Anonymous' comment, I think it is pretty off mark to generalise all the whites on the basis of American whites. I agree that a large majority of American men are feminised, perhaps as a fall back of the radical feminisation of their society. However this is hardly the case in the rest of the world, as evident by the lack of complaints on the issue from non-WASP societies.

I am infact Brittish. And here the quote "let us get on with our lives" is not said litterally. You seem to take that phrase very litterally, you serious person XD
      Basicly what I meant was:
      "we've said what we needed to say. This is pointless, let it go and 'get on'"

Know what I mean?

woodz wrote:

where tha hell are you pullin jesse jackson an al sharpton from? that was just ignorant. and why would a guy be ranting about being mad that white girls are pickin the blacks guys, then sayin that he is a nice guy but they never go for him. their is jealousy in that statement right their. whenever a guy says how come they always go for the ones that treat them bad... im a nice guy, that means they are jealous.

not just black guys but latinos to. they just like guys to be darker than them

stupidest thing ive heard. i go to a school where it is 50% white, and bout 30% black. about half of those white kids who are girls date, or hook-up only wiht black guys, and the other half jsut flip flop. so ur stiupid comment about it just being limited selection is dumb. new age buddy. get used to it.

Well why cant we be back 1 hundred years ago then
      [SIZE=4]Its not my fault everyone is too myopic for my opinions

[/SIZE]

whatever this topic was a stupid one to begin with. right off the bat i was jus makin it seem like interacial relationships dont work only because black people treat white woman like shit, which is completely not true, cause im in an interacial relationship right now and i take offece to tha
      F.i.L.A Forever.I.Love.Atlanta