Girls that Date Black guys...

• Re: Girls that Date Black guys...

girls love bad guys. we just do. and girl love a challenge. i dated one bad boy and he did cheat i broke up with him the funny thing is he did everything in his power to get me back. he bought me roses, payed for my lunch, call talk to mom and told her to take him back, everything even got on his knees in front of the school and told me sorry after all he did i finally for gave him and we became friends he never stooped trying to get with me though. after a year and ahalf we got back together and been together for 3 years now.
      :o~*~ Shannon~*~ :o

woodz wrote:

where tha hell are you pullin jesse jackson an al sharpton from? that was just ignorant. and why would a guy be ranting about being mad that white girls are pickin the blacks guys, then sayin that he is a nice guy but they never go for him. their is jealousy in that statement right their. whenever a guy says how come they always go for the ones that treat them bad... im a nice guy, that means they are jealous.

not just black guys but latinos to. they just like guys to be darker than them

I am pulling Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton from the news, and other forms of media. Those two and other black "activists" are one of the many reasons racism is still alive. Now I will explain why:

Everytime there is a incident involving blacks and whites, Jackson and Sharpton are quick to rush to the scene, even though it has nothing to do with them whatsoever. The first word they utter on the scene is "Racism." They make things seem way worse then they are. By doing this, they are helping keep racism alive. If the problems were left alone by them, they would be seen as problems. They wouldn't be seen as racial problems. Those two are in it for the money and fame. They claim to be in it for black rights, but they are truly helping keep racism alive. I am not denying the skinheads, and the KKK and such, but a lot of black people, especially ones I know blame the bad things in their lives because of their skin color. In reality, they are things that happen to all people, but they say it is because they are black. They are making it seem racial, when it's not.

As for the one guy's comment, he probably is jealous. I don't know, ask him, not me.
      [SIZE=5]Forever Ends When Everything Becomes Nothing[/SIZE]

He Hate Me wrote:

I'm just wondering... WHY?

Why do the bimbos I go to school with drool over the black guys who - always, Always. ALWAYS breaks their hearts? It's the SAME OUTCOME EVERY TIME. They date for a month, she falls in love, he cheats. She's heartbroken. Then in a few cases I've seen the girls take the black guys back. WTF! How stupid can you be, honestly.

Why can't a good guy like myself get one of those girls? I'm the kind of fella that's going to treat them right and never cheat. But it still hasn't happened. And it's just sad.

And no I'm not racist. I'm half black myself.

I assume you're talking about a few specific girls you know, but choose to generalize it and say the bimbos at your school. I don't see why them being black is an important part to what you're asking. You could have said cheaters, bad guys, anything else if you didn't mean it in a racist way. By the way, you being half black doesn't cover your ass in being racist toward a black person...lol
      Or, if the bimbos at your school are the one always falling for the blacks, look for a girl that's not a bimbo?

Bimbo- a foolish, stupid, or inept person. Why would you want to be with a bimbo? This would also explain why they take the guys back when they get cheated on, of course, they are bimbos!

DistortionSleep43 wrote:

Duh. Cause every black guy cheats right? The thread title is completely retarded

Well.. not all black guys X(
      It's the same really with many guys I guess, no matter what race you are.

Anyway, I think this thread is becoming pointless in my oppinion..
      We all know that not "all" girls go for black guys, and those who do, not all of them get cheated on.
      Though if you think about it, you don't see many mixed couples around =/
      Well, not in the UK anyway =/

Fractured wrote:

Dude... it doesn't make any difference whether they're "black", "white", or "asian".

This is obviously true once you know someone and like them personally. This is because, once you like someone, you already like them for who they are, so their race is irrelevant.

But once you don't know them, this is completely false. This is why someone can become friends with the same skin color while others cannot.

woodz wrote:

wow man i cant believe you are really asking this question. this actually makes me reeeeaaaaallllllll mad because u saying that only white people have only done it mauybe twice, while all black guys do it 24/7... thats bullshit and you know it.

I personally feel Black people have sex a hell of a lot more than Chinese people have sex. Why should this make you mad?
      Nice guys talk because they have something to say; pick-up artists talk because they have to say something.