celebrity slim

• Re: celebrity slim

Up until now i've never even heard about it, but I just looked at it a second ago, and I wouldn't really recommend it, unless you want to lose some serious weight, seriously fast.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Celebrity Slim sample diet.

Breakfast:
    Celebrity Slim Shake.
    Mid Morning
    Healthy Snack. (Small apple and almonds, 1/2 CS Bar, etc.)
    Lunch:
    Celebrity Slim Shake or Meal Replacement Bar or Celebrity Slim Soup
    Mid Afternoon:
    Healthy Snack. (celery or carrot sticks with hommus, etc.)
    Dinner:
    Healthy Meal. (Stir-fry, lean meat and veggies, etc.)
    Dessert:
    Healthy Snack. (Low fat yogurt and strawberries, etc.)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Basically, this diet has the right idea, but the calorie intake is very small, and it seems like there is little to no fat/carbs in this whole diet. Though, like I said, it has the right idea, the diet has you eating 6 meals a day, 2 being 'celebrity slim shakes'. Which is good, you should be eating roughly 5-6 smaller sized meals a day, for it keeps your metabolism running, which means your burning calories all day.

But I guess what i'm trying to say is that if your a guy and wanting to lose weight I wouldn't recommend this diet, since guys need higher amounts of protein and healthy fats in there diets in order to lose weight. Though, this seems like it would be a solid diet for a girl to follow, since girls don't need as much calorie intake as guys, nor do they need as much protein/fat/carb intake.

Also, you need to find a diet that'll work with you, will you really be able to eat that kind of stuff daily for months on end? I wouldn't, i'd probably starve to be honest. So if you want to find a good diet that'll work with you, i'd recommend checking out sites like muscleandfitness.com or menshealth.com -- they both offer great information on dieting and working out, and make sure to check out the forums while your there, alot of the time the forums offer good information to.

But as for the meal replacement shake goes, thats up to you, I can't say anything about the celebrity slim shake, because I don't know whats in it. But really everything on that site looks like it's over priced and not that great. I'd recommend, if you have one, going to a GNC store or any other general health store near you and talking to somebody there about finding a meal replacement shake that'll work for you. That's what there there for.

Also, my post 'The complete Health and Fitness Guide' offers some good information on dieting to, I would check it out along with the sites I mentioned above.

The post:
    teenhut.net/food-health-fitnes…-fitness-guide-1-0-a.html

Site one:
    Features - Muscle and Fitness

Site two:
    Men's Health - Men's Guide to Fitness, Health, Weight Loss, Nutrition, Sex, Style and Guy Wisdom

Hope this helps, good luck man.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

" It's not about how hard you can hit..
    .. It's about how hard you can get hit, and get back up!"

Bigman89 wrote:

Up until now i've never even heard about it, but I just looked at it a second ago, and I wouldn't really recommend it, unless you want to lose some serious weight, seriously fast.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Celebrity Slim sample diet.

Breakfast:
    Celebrity Slim Shake.
    Mid Morning
    Healthy Snack. (Small apple and almonds, 1/2 CS Bar, etc.)
    Lunch:
    Celebrity Slim Shake or Meal Replacement Bar or Celebrity Slim Soup
    Mid Afternoon:
    Healthy Snack. (celery or carrot sticks with hommus, etc.)
    Dinner:
    Healthy Meal. (Stir-fry, lean meat and veggies, etc.)
    Dessert:
    Healthy Snack. (Low fat yogurt and strawberries, etc.)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Basically, this diet has the right idea, but the calorie intake is very small, and it seems like there is little to no fat/carbs in this whole diet. Though, like I said, it has the right idea, the diet has you eating 6 meals a day, 2 being 'celebrity slim shakes'. Which is good, you should be eating roughly 5-6 smaller sized meals a day, for it keeps your metabolism running, which means your burning calories all day.

But I guess what i'm trying to say is that if your a guy and wanting to lose weight I wouldn't recommend this diet, since guys need higher amounts of protein and healthy fats in there diets in order to lose weight. Though, this seems like it would be a solid diet for a girl to follow, since girls don't need as much calorie intake as guys, nor do they need as much protein/fat/carb intake.

Also, you need to find a diet that'll work with you, will you really be able to eat that kind of stuff daily for months on end? I wouldn't, i'd probably starve to be honest. So if you want to find a good diet that'll work with you, i'd recommend checking out sites like muscleandfitness.com or menshealth.com -- they both offer great information on dieting and working out, and make sure to check out the forums while your there, alot of the time the forums offer good information to.

But as for the meal replacement shake goes, thats up to you, I can't say anything about the celebrity slim shake, because I don't know whats in it. But really everything on that site looks like it's over priced and not that great. I'd recommend, if you have one, going to a GNC store or any other general health store near you and talking to somebody there about finding a meal replacement shake that'll work for you. That's what there there for.

Also, my post 'The complete Health and Fitness Guide' offers some good information on dieting to, I would check it out along with the sites I mentioned above.

The post:
    teenhut.net/food-health-fitnes…-fitness-guide-1-0-a.html

Site one:
    Features - Muscle and Fitness

Site two:
    Men's Health - Men's Guide to Fitness, Health, Weight Loss, Nutrition, Sex, Style and Guy Wisdom

Hope this helps, good luck man.

well i was planning on goin to the gym everyday aswell and i want to lose a good bit of weight in about 5 months
    [SIZE=4]Its not my fault everyone is too myopic for my opinions

[/SIZE]

i found a forum for it and most people have really good sucess stories and men seem to lose weight a lot faster than the women some people are even losein 4 stone in 2 months thats fuckin awsome like and i know its my fault that i ended up the way i am but i am finally sick of lookin the way i look and i dont ever want to lose my gf so i want to actually look good for her also i want to look good for my 21st which is in 5 months so im starting it tomorrow and im goin to stick to it

[/SIZE]

ok, so this is my story!

I started celebrity slim 5 days ago and I already lost 1.5 kilos. the idea of celebrity slim is exactly the meal plan that bigman85 stated above (who seems to know it quite well). What you are doing is reducing your daily calorie intake, reducing your carbs as well as fat and also eating more smaller meals throughout the day (ideal for diabetics). You are doing all this plus any exercise you fit in as well as this starving. Which is all a good combination in burning fat and losing body weight. Some people will find that they will be full from all the little meals and some like me who are not used to the drastically reduced calorie intake we be starving so i make sure my meal during the day is a little bigger and i also increase my snacks a little bit. And I have not failed to lose weight!

It is very true that once you stop these shakes you will have to make big changes to your lifestyle such as increasing exercise (due to you eating normally again as well as the older you get the slower your metabolism gets), also continue eating healthy foods (if you must have junk- have it once a month, or once every 3 weeks but best not to bcos we are talking about a lifestyle change here), do more body building (because more muscle increases metabolism by burning of calories), continue to eat plenty of small healthy meals in the day (to also help keep your metabolism up) and finally drink plenty of water to flush out toxins, cleanse your skin and rehydrate your body. Water is also a big part in metabolism reactions.

So the idea is, no matter what aid we use, losing weight is a very difficult thing to do but don't get put off by this bcos millions of people have done it thus so can we! We need to be very disciplined and we cannot expect to lose all our weight in 2 months- that is impossible to maintain after the 2 months. So expect to take 6 months up to a year to lose the weight depending on how overweight you are. Also be very strict with yourself so that you remain exercising and remain eating well because those are the key success to burning and losing fat. If you find you are getting excited and doing too much exercise in the first few weeks that you wear yourself out then take it slowly so that you are satisfied with your progress and hurt less so that you can do it for longer. For instance, instead of doing 2 hours everday 3-4 times a week for a month (which I did and gave up quickly being inactive for a few months because I burned myself out and was very sore) then instead do 30mins of everything and anything so you don't get bored and do it 3 times a week. Then some weeks do it 4 times. Some weeks increase to an hour or increase to 6 days a week etc. Compromise and make alternatives so you always have a choice and still have enough motivation to keep going.

With the Celebrity Slim diet what I have done is swap my dinner with lunch. Instead of having my only big meal at dinner time (bcos its bad too eat later on at night), I eat a big lunch so everything is metabolised by the time I go to bed so nothing stores. It is also a good idea to buy diet everything, like diet cheese, diet cordial, you know the drill.

I have found that the Tony Ferguson diet is very similar to the Celebrity Slim diet however it allows fewer calories to survive off in the day and contains less ingredients to Celebrity Slim. Celebrity Slim contains a lot of natural ingredients (according to its website) that help quicken metabolism, supress appetite and that sort of thing- see website: celebrity slim . com . au.

So as for me? I'm going to keep going for as long as I can till I am completely satisfied with my body. Instead of spending my money on my luxuries I've invested $60 a week for celebrity slim because I know above all the materialistic and habitual things I buy, my ideal weight is the one thing I would spend all that money on and now I am going to make it happen. It comes from within us and eventually you will lose the weight it just depends on your mentality and if you are doing it right and if you stuck to it etc.

Good luck and remember nothing's a quick fix we have to work for everything in life and hopefully I will get there too!! x =)

Missing_Soul wrote:

Dont be lazy, Go run on the tread Mill.

its not always as easy as that to just lose weight. while i may do that to cs helps speed up the weight loss as i have worked out that i want to lose at least 2kgs a week for the next 3 months to get to my goal weight

[/SIZE]

oh and I also forgot to provide this link which I found very helpful and was the best description for what I was trying to say: medicare-group .com/ shop/ Departments/ Celebrity-Slim-Program. aspx
    Ignore the medicare group support thing... just the bit about the carbs, protein and fat. Everything they said was right! hope that helps kirwan464

I'm glad your feeling good, that's always the most important part of the weight loss.. But 4.5kgs ( 9-10 pounds ) in a week? I don't know about everyone else but that seems like your loosing weight really fast, and that's not always a healthy way to lose weight. Personally I go along with the lose weight gradually theory as being better for you, and your body.

But glad it's working for ya man, just think about what i'm saying, not really telling you to stop, just asking for you to think about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

" It's not about how hard you can hit..
    .. It's about how hard you can get hit, and get back up!"

I find the best way to loose weight is just to cut everything down.
    I have like no breakfast, no lunch and when i get back from school ill probably have like soup and a bread role and then some sort of fruit later. The weight just drops off.
    It's not very healthy but oh well and drink tons of water.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE="4"]<3[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Doesn't really sound very healthy to me, it will help you lose weight but a little too quickly, plus there's also the problem of keeping it off.

I'm with slimming world myself, i might only lose 1-2lbs a week but they'll make sure i'm getting all the key nutrients and will also make sure i maintain once i've hit my target and make me put weight on if i lose too much (4lbs below govt. recommendation).

Anyway whatever works best for you.
    [CENTER][SIZE=2][/SIZE] [/CENTER]