Am I wrong?

    • Am I wrong?

      This is really just a stupid little issue...but its gotten to be a big deal, and its just...gotten out of hand.

      My girlfriend is friends with a girl at our school...for the sake of the thread, the girl's name will be Erica. I'm friends with her too, mostly because my girlfriend and a lot of my friends are. Aside from little things like what I'm about to explain I have no problems with her.

      I think in general shes extremely controlling and just doesn't take no for answer. She likes to always boss people around and always be right. I don't mean that in a nasty kind of way where she just bullies people, its hard to explain. But thats her personality.

      It started as a joke, about who 'owned' my girlfriend and who loved her more, and who she liked more and things like that. And after a few months it just started to get out of hand...if you ask me. It bothers me...a lot. After a while it gets really annoying. My girlfriend doesn't think much of it and shes too nice to say anything anyway.

      I really haven't done much because my girlfriend wants us to be friends. Every so often I just say something like...its getting old, now quit it I'm serious. But thats about it. I'm like this close to completely exploding on her though.

      Is it stupid to be bothered by this? I mean, I can't say 2 words to the girl without her starting up the same fucking argument. And if I'm just walking with my girlfriend she runs over and bitchs.

      Theres one more part to all this...which is really the main problem I guess. Shes constantly touching my girlfriend...like all the time. Just all over her. If she was a guy I would've punched her in the face by now. Multiple times. Is there a reason for this? All she does is grab her and drag her by the arm, and they don't even talk without her holding her...basically, like I do. Except shes worse than I can be. Is it wrong to be bothered by this? How would you feel if just some random person was constantly hanging off your boyfriend or girlfriend, and you couldn't even talk to them? It doesn't matter whether its a boy or a girl, theres no reason...


      There are other issues that relate to this, but instead of making one big confusing thread I'm guna start a different one later. So thanks for reading, and thanks for any replies.
      [CENTER][SIZE=5][/SIZE] [/CENTER]
    • Re: Am I wrong?

      Hmm.. now that is weird.
      I don't think you're wrong at all, and I really do think you have a right to be annoyed. I certainly would be annoyed if someone (guy or girl) was all over my boyfriend. It's just like "Wtf are you doing? He's mine" you know?

      I think Erica needs to back off a little, there's things that friends do, and theres things that friends don't do. Have you tried talking to you're girlfriend about all this? I'd open up to her about it all, because I can imagine it's driving you crazy. You really need to express you're concern to you're girlfriend about it all - Or, go stright to "Erica" and just have a polite word with her. But, if you were to talk to Erica about it, make sure you're girlfriend knows about it.

      Erica may have feelings for you're girlfriend, then again, she might just be way too friendly.


      SimpleGirl*
      [CENTER][RIGHT] [/RIGHT]
      You got me bewitched
      [SIZE="1"]<3[/SIZE]

      [/CENTER]
    • Re: Am I wrong?

      I think Andy15 makes a good point. I would also like to add that your gf can control this if she wants to. It sounds like there is something else going on that you don't know about. If your gf rejected her aggression then I wouldn't be concerned. However she might like the attention.

      I understand why you are upset and you have a right to be. Sometimes you just have to take a strong position and live with the outcome.
    • Re: Am I wrong?

      andy15 wrote:

      Why don't you sit down and have a good open conversation with your girlfriend and tell her how you feel about this. I am sure she will appreciate it and i am sure you will too.

      It's good to let your other half know how you feel somethings


      Yeah...I haven't really done that...Idk why, its just...complicated and all. Thanks.

      SimpleGirl. wrote:


      I think Erica needs to back off a little, there's things that friends do, and theres things that friends don't do. Have you tried talking to you're girlfriend about all this? I'd open up to her about it all, because I can imagine it's driving you crazy. You really need to express you're concern to you're girlfriend about it all - Or, go stright to "Erica" and just have a polite word with her. But, if you were to talk to Erica about it, make sure you're girlfriend knows about it.

      Erica may have feelings for you're girlfriend, then again, she might just be way too friendly.


      SimpleGirl*


      Like I said, I've mentioned it quickly to Erica but not a whole big thing. I don't really think my girlfriend knew...she basically has nothing to do with this so far.
      I really don't know if she has feelings or not, at this point I wouldn't doubt it. My girlfriend is the only person she does this to that I know of, to this extent at least... But then again Erica is better friends with her then anyone else in our school really.

      Nik1 wrote:

      I think Andy15 makes a good point. I would also like to add that your gf can control this if she wants to. It sounds like there is something else going on that you don't know about. If your gf rejected her aggression then I wouldn't be concerned. However she might like the attention.


      Thats the thing...I think shes just too nice to say "No, go away". But I do think she likes the attention...she doesn't the best confidence or self esteem. All our friends say shes changed so much about that since we've been dating though.

      Lithium wrote:

      Nah, teenage girls always hug, kiss etc. Unless they start showering together, you've got little to worry about.


      Ha..I hear that. But its more like...you could almost say cuddling...UGH...she just like holds her when they talk, its really creepy...and its like something I would do when we watch a movie together and things like that.
      [CENTER][SIZE=5][/SIZE] [/CENTER]
    • Re: Am I wrong?

      MME1122 wrote:



      Ha..I hear that. But its more like...you could almost say cuddling...UGH...she just like holds her when they talk, its really creepy...and its like something I would do when we watch a movie together and things like that.


      You should definitely say something about that. Whether that' how she is or not, if you think it's inappropriate to do, you have a the right to say something about it. Tell her to back off.
    • Re: Am I wrong?

      Have any other real close girl friends?

      1. Call them up.
      2. Tell them your story.
      3. Give them her address.
      4. Laugh.
      5. Problem solved.
      [CENTER]&#8992;[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="blue"]Send me a PM[COLOR="Black"]&#8596;[COLOR="Blue"]Friend Request[COLOR="Black"]&#8596;[COLOR="Blue"][URL="http://www.teenhut.net/member.php?u=29434"]My Profile[COLOR="Black"]&#8993;[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/URL][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]