had my first kiss this summer :)

• had my first kiss this summer :)

So Ive never kissed anyone, due to the fact that my whole highschool career I have only been focusing on school and that I hang out with "goody two shoes" even though im liberal? I live in a religious place I guess.

Anyways this summer I went to a different country, where my cousin lives and I stayed there for two weeks... Shes wild I guess lol. Because she likes to party. I told her that I thought one of her guy friends was reallly cute then the next night she told him, and I had no clue... he wasnt even suppose to show up. When he shows up I was a little tipsy (My first time getting tipsy too haha, it felt good)... and I learned that when im tipsy I am very fun and flirty... so we kinda go somewhere quiet and start making out. It was awkward at first lol but If i had not been tipsy, it would have NEVER happened. glad it did, that day really relieved a lot of my stress from school/college applications coming up this year. Only problem is, im back to my friends and if they found out they would probably think I was a slut/sinful.... for kissing someone I knew for 2 days and drinking.
      Everyone has their own morals... I can't please everyone I guess.
      I just wish people weren't so uptight with other peoples decisions.

• Re: had my first kiss this summer :)

I agree with your last statement there especially. I used to be uptight like that myself, but I found myself trying things like drinking in desperate attempts to relieve stress and tension among other things, and it worked exactly as I had hoped for a little while at least. Don't let these friends of yours stop you from trying things that you want to try. Because my philosophy about it the last while has been that you can't judge anything or anyone for doing those anythings until you've tried it yourself.

Hey, if I gave you a list of things to watch out from according to religious Christians, we'd all be considered Goth Satanists. Don't worry about it, it's not like you had sex with him the first time you met him or something and it was your first time, it's just a few kisses, you'll be fine. Worst case scenario is that you had a good experience. I'm not gonna dictate anyone religiously, but yeah... I wouldn't worry about any of that. I think it's ok to enjoy life at least every once in a while. And I agree with your last statement, people shouldn't be judged this lightly, I think it's bullshit. I'm Jew, my dad is religious, and our religion is way more strict, so I know how it feels. It's wrong and I disagree with it. Don't worry! *hugs*
      [center][size=4]Reach me at...
      henasraf.com ■ twitter.com/OhMrBigshot[/size][/center]

oclova123 wrote:

haha no way
      im not that friendly to someone whom I know for 2 days
      but I guess i trusted him cause he was one of my cousins best friend, which made me a lot more comfortable knowing i could trust him.

thanks dokueki :)

That's what you think. But that whole "Reality" just falls out of place when you get in to it. Almost like you're drunk...Drunk with love.

When you get your first kiss, you're really cocky...And if the guy is shallow, he'll take advantage and try and make love to you. Really, it works. Sounds like a nice guy to me :D

Where I live we're very religious (Catholic) but also very liberal lol...it's probably cause even though a lot of us are opposed to abortion, the Republican administrations try to place the burden on helping the poor on charities (more or less Catholic dioceses). Not to mention that they're anti-immigration.

But whatever, lol you're prolly from somewhere other than the Northeast.

I'm glad you had a chance to let go and be free for once, haha.
      Seems like you had fun, which is cool and I know all about senior year stress...my god...
      But yeah it can suck being surrounded by people who all think the same way, which is why it is important to try and find different people, you know. But yeah glad you had this experience, I for one definitely won't have any like that for a while, I can assume.

oclova123 wrote:

I agree =]
      People shouldn't really have a say that should impact on your own personal life's choices. Although I guess it depends if it was something serious =/

I remember my first kiss.. lol
      Yeah, I'm yet to experience making out for over 1 minute xD
      I'm a little worried I might make a fool of myself though, ah well.. lol

Congratulations!:D

oclova123 wrote:

I learned that when im tipsy I am very fun and flirty... so we kinda go somewhere quiet and start making out. It was awkward at first lol but If i had not been tipsy, it would have NEVER happened. glad it did, that day really relieved a lot of my stress from school/college applications coming up this year. Only problem is, im back to my friends and if they found out they would probably think I was a slut/sinful.... for kissing someone I knew for 2 days and drinking.

Good on you, girl! :D

Let you're friends think what they want to think, you do what makes you happy, not what they want of you. And, I agree with you. People shouldn't be so uptight about other peoples decisions, its you're life, do what you will with it!

SimpleGirl*