do they really want to get into your pants?

• Re: do they really want to get into your pants?

SOo..you saying sum guys are just dogs and will try get into your pants...and others arent,they do think about sex but wld rather first know the gal and maybe end up being serious wid her...but obviously all guys will try find out wat the gal thinks of it and whether or not she wld do it antym soon be4 hinting or nudgin the idea...coz my bf has kinda been doin that..lyk askin me questions but im not sure if he's serious or tryin to hint sumthin to me..
    • Re: do they really want to get into your pants?

T.N.T wrote:

SOo..you saying sum guys are just dogs and will try get into your pants...and others arent,they do think about sex but wld rather first know the gal and maybe end up being serious wid her...but obviously all guys will try find out wat the gal thinks of it and whether or not she wld do it antym soon be4 hinting or nudgin the idea...coz my bf has kinda been doin that..lyk askin me questions but im not sure if he's serious or tryin to hint sumthin to me..

It depends on the guy it's easy to see depending on how they communitcate with you though sometimes it's hard to tell one from the other. I think the best way to tell is how they act around with their "guy friends". I mean i have a really good friend and he talks to me about anything because we're like brothers but I'd never really tell him anything that I've done sexual unless he finds out another way. For example, I know some women don't like braggers. Say if like they brag about what they've done with you to other lads then it depends how you see it. My step dad taught me never to brag about things because women dislike it but it varies ofcourse.

I suppose the easiest way to find out one guy from another is how they are with you. Say if they're really flirty and want to get straight to action but you've only been with them for an incredibly short amount of time they obviously want to be in your pants. If the guy takes his time with you and slowly progress that way he either is good or is bad. It's really hard to explain. I know loads of people who just want to get in peoples pants, it's like UGH! I tell you what though Teen Sexuality part of this forum is a perfect place to find people who just want sexual stuff. Once you start to like learn things and read how men react and behave I suppose you start to understand certain guys. I mean I bet you'd never expect me to be doing this sort of thing because I'm a guy but I'd rather consider myself one of those good guys. For a start I'm like uber shy but you'd have to ask my girlfriend how I truely am but I do hold respect and things because I take love over anything and build on it. That's why i love my girlfriend plus the fact she has been able to open me and make me feel comfortable with her and more <3

It depends what you want I suppose, if you just want general knowledge or are looking for advice and tips.