do they really want to get into your pants?

    • do they really want to get into your pants?

      i dont think all guys are like that..yeah for sum guys havin sex for the first tym myt not be a big deal bt to sum it myt be...i had this argument with the people i live with...see i only have male fwends and guys i guess have influenced me..but all my parents eva say is i'll end up loosing my virginity and getting pregnant..i dont get it they want me to be open and tell them my bfz(which i will neva do) and how far i've been..but how am i ment to do that wen all they do and say makes it hard to tlk...

      besyds is it any of their business wat i do with my body and bf?..
    • Re: do they really want to get into your pants?

      stars&straps wrote:

      besyds?

      :cries:



      anyways.
      no. not all guys want to get into your pants, not at all.

      NONESENSE I SAY! Of course we do. The difference is that the good guys will not want you for that alone, and will love you regardless of sex, and will respect you and wait as much as it takes for you to be comfortable and ready.
      [center][size=4]Reach me at...
      henasraf.com ■ twitter.com/OhMrBigshot[/size][/center]
    • Re: do they really want to get into your pants?

      Some guys look at all girls as a piece of meat. Some believe there has to be an attraction. Some believe that an emotional attachment is necessary. Speaking for myself not all girls are sexually attractive to me but I treat them all with respect. However I don't look at sex as a sport but as an expression of my true love of a girl that I have learned to love over a long period of time.

      Sex without the emotional attachment is no more mentally rewarding than masturbation...in my opinion.
    • Re: do they really want to get into your pants?

      Well, I know some of the sweetest guys ever. And yes, they do think about having sex with you. But that's not all they think about. As a matter of fact, It would be hard to get them to admit they think about it at all! The guys that are jerks, will be all about sex - and you don't want them at all. But nice guys might not even bring it up at all. However a nice guy also might ask your view on it, or bring it up in a conversation occasionally. I agree with dokueki.
      [SIZE=1][SIZE=2]xheart.[/SIZE][SIZE=2] [/SIZE]fifteen. female. bi. single. does that answer you questions? i'm looking for new interesting friends. go ahead, pm. i'm not like anyone you've met. [/SIZE][SIZE=1]talk to me. i don't bite, unless your into that sorta thing.[/SIZE][SIZE=2] .fixitx[/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [RIGHT][CENTER]
      [/CENTER]
      [/RIGHT]
    • Re: do they really want to get into your pants?

      leyts put it like this. u put it out, they will take it. whats the point of being in a relationship... to eventually get in a girls pants. now not to say the emotional parts and all that stuff may not be their, but when a guy generally first starts liking a girl its because, they look good, good morales, and they wanna get in yo pants. so yea
      F.i.L.A Forever.I.Love.Atlanta


    • Re: do they really want to get into your pants?

      T.N.T wrote:

      i dont think all guys are like that..yeah for sum guys havin sex for the first tym myt not be a big deal bt to sum it myt be...i had this argument with the people i live with...see i only have male fwends and guys i guess have influenced me..but all my parents eva say is i'll end up loosing my virginity and getting pregnant..i dont get it they want me to be open and tell them my bfz(which i will neva do) and how far i've been..but how am i ment to do that wen all they do and say makes it hard to tlk...

      besyds is it any of their business wat i do with my body and bf?..
      The majority of guys in the world today actually do think about just sex but they've got clever these past few years; which personally pisses me off because it's not right but then again some women are like this to. All I can say is that men do generally think about sex but because so many do it gives women and overall bad impression of men. Some don't care, some do I think even some resort to lesbianism because of it, though I don't know about that.

      I just think that all them jerk offs who constantly think about sex will do anything just to get sex now i even think they've resorted to the waiting method just to prove (or atleast pretend) they're a good guy. Unfortunatley the women have to suffer though guys get it to. I guess it depends how you see guys though and what you personally think of them in general or one guy personally.

      As for your parents depending on how strict they are and such in reality if you're underage they do actually have a right to know. Not necessarily but it'd be more safe for them to be there for you than not; though saying that it does depend on how strict they are. And well, if you've had sex you have lost your virginty there but contraception has been invented for a reason, to still enjoy the pleasure without the worries of pregnancy; though it could still happening if you don't use the contraception right but there is methods of stopping it to.

      woodz wrote:

      leyts put it like this. u put it out, they will take it.
      Are you serious? Is this the vagina we're talking about right? Put it this way, the majority may, a boyfriend may IF things are okay and they horny together, a drunk will, an arse will, a whore will BUT a decent respectable friend or maybe even stranger, providing they have respect... Won't. Simple as.

      woodz wrote:

      whats the point of being in a relationship...to eventually get in a girls pants.
      So you're never going to be in one let alone think of being in one all because you'll eventually be in the girls pants? Well that is the most stupidest thing ever, don't get me wrong I suppose I understand you a little but a relationship consists of two partners who love each other deeply, they get beyond the point of kissing and hugging and may want to take it further together. Sex is a thing a relationship should hold were both partners can experiance pleasure together of love and such. Sex is mainly for loving partners but you have all these people who have it for money and shizzle now which they'll regret.

      woodz wrote:

      now not to say the emotional parts and all that stuff may not be their, but when a guy generally first starts liking a girl its because, they look good, good morales, and they wanna get in yo pants. so yea
      Okay the more you talk the more I think you're wrong. When I met Lana and started talking to her I actually fell for her personality and how she was able to make me feel confident, sure I may have been a little naughty but I actually didn't realise what I did until recently when she showed me some of our convos. Yeah, I was bad BUT it didn't mean I though of just sex instantly. I was just showing.. or atleast trying to show I have a naughty side to. Ofcourse guys will eventually be in a girls pants but the reason is good, not bad. The reason is to experiance love sexual close together. That's what makes sex so good. If you don't have a key to the love then it won't feel as good. Plus infact it's our way of freaking reproducing so it's a big one. Though I think sex is a perfect way to be more loving and experiance how you love each other so much, I don't do none of that "OMG shes fit I want to fuck her" business. I'm emotional as it is, I couldn't stand it. I love who I'm with now and yeah, certain guys work differently unfortnatley.

      Miss Loo wrote:

      Nope.

      Matthew should come in this thread... Let me get him

      *Runs off "Matthew !!!" *

      Here I am :p

      Post was edited 1 time, last by Matt ().

    • Re: do they really want to get into your pants?

      My friends and I were asking funny questions and all and someone asked "Would you have sex with the hottest girl in the world or take one million dollars?", I chose the one million dollars and my friends thought I was crazy...
      I really think dating someone because of their looks or just to 'get in their pants' is complete stupidity.
    • Re: do they really want to get into your pants?

      Aannddyy wrote:

      My friends and I were asking funny questions and all and someone asked "Would you have sex with the hottest girl in the world or take one million dollars?", I chose the one million dollars and my friends thought I was crazy...
      I really think dating someone because of their looks or just to 'get in their pants' is complete stupidity.

      Agreed.