Talking to parents about a problem?

• Re: Talking to parents about a problem?

sometimes talking to a parent is the most helpful thing
      cause u know they will care for u, they WILL try to help u
      they will want u to be better, and sure will have more experience to help than ur friends [who are at ur age after all, why should they know better than you?]

now i think that if u think they would be able to help u, u should just talk to them
      u could say "i want to talk to you about sth serious and i need for ur advice"
      [u are kind so they will accept everything easier]
      then u say: "now, i know its weird but i d like you to tell me... [blah blah blah]..."

if u dont feel comfortable talking to them, and ur friends are not a help either u cant do many things.
      u could post it in an advice forum so as sb to help u, or ask sb elder than u, or some person [maybe even from ur family-uncle ets] that u REALLY trust to help u... :rolleyes:

i dont know what exactly ur problem is so i m not able to help more :( but i hope i helped ya!
      [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]butterfly_sophie :eek: :rolleyes:[/COLOR]

Okay, Now this is NOT the kind of person i am, but theres soo much peer pressure at my school, its unreal. I've been on drugs now for a month,,,Well half a month i guess. Cuz i don't do it when i'm away from school. And i can't just stop and walk away without getting into a fight, cuz thats what will happen if i tell them i'm done with it. So i don't know. I think i'm just going to get out, and try to survive a fight at school. Cuz i thought about it, and i can't tell my parents. I'm sorry. Theres no other way out, cuz if i tell, then i'll be at fault to, cuz the drugs r in me aswell. This all Sucks.:(
      Chevrolet PRIDE!..

You want a way out without conflict?
      Don't be rude about it with these 'others'.
      It's like dumping a girl.
      Let em down easy.
      Tell em it's just not something you really want.

Somethin like that.
      Keep it easy, and let em off soft.

If you do something moronic like walk up and hit em with a "I'm done!" it can and will start this fight you want to avoid.

Not too hard, huh?

I hope this helps.

Okay thanks, it does help, cuz i need help on this. I'm not addictid to the drugs, but can't do it anymore. Its killing me inside aswell as out., None of my friend know about it. Thanx. your advise is great, cuz i was thinking about how i was going to apporch them with it.
      Chevrolet PRIDE!..

Yea, well i skiped school today cuz i didn't really feel up to it, Had to much on my mind. But i'll tell them probably tomarrow. Or something. I'm not going to use drugs again. Actually the weird part about it is, i feel fine. I don't crave it. So i'm going to stop while i'm ahead. Thanx
      Chevrolet PRIDE!..