No idea what to do :/

• No idea what to do :/

So my best friend and i (we're girls) hold hands all the time and we never really thought much of it but recently we've both been wanting to kiss each other?? We have talked about it a few times and agreed that it would be pretty weird cuz we're surely not gay.. we just want to try it i guess. We still hold hands and have both been close to kissing each other quite a few times but neither of us will ever do it cuz like i said it would just be weird after it was over. I want to kiss her soo bad but i just cant bring myself to do it :confused:

so has anyone else been in this situation?
      or anyone have any advice as to what i/we should do?
    • Re: No idea what to do :/

I've been in a few threesomes, and consider myself pretty open, although I've never been in that situation with my friends. I have held hands with a few of my cute girlfriends, but I just don't have the desire to kiss them (and as far as I know neither have they). One of my good friends, though, did tell me that her and all of her girlfriends would practice kissing each other when they were younger, and she was quite suprised that I had never done (or even heard) of this before, so I imagine it is more common than I think it is.

It isn't uncommon for friends (both of the same and opposite sexes) to "test the waters" or "practice" with each other, although mixing friendship and kissing does have a tendency to make things weird, so you might be better off holding off until you get out of high school.

It's normal that you're having these feelings, im guessing you're in your mid-teens so you may be having mixed feelings from a result of hormones. Hormones + your curiosity will make you want to try it.
      [RIGHT][SIZE=3]watch it all [/SIZE][/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT][SIZE=3]turn to[/SIZE][/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT][SIZE=3]dust[/SIZE][/RIGHT]

I have been in that situation quite a few times. Most of my friends are bisexual and they really like me but i don't like them in that way. Although i have kissed my best friend quite a few times but it meant nothing to me. We just did it for a laugh really. She does fancy me but she knows that i am completely straight. I am not attracted to girls but i have kissed her none the less. It felt fucked up but we just laughed about it and other people know we meant nothing by it. Why don't you just try it. Even though it seems weird you need to explore to find your true sexuality. Feeling nothing whilst kissing my best friend made me realise that i am straight and have no attraction to girls.
      :freehugs: I may be a little crazy but there is method in my madness :bump: