ULTIMATE guide to working out! For Boys/Men only :O!

• Re: ULTIMATE guide to working out! For Boys/Men only :O!

Thats the stupidest thing i have ever read

Were do i start?

# 14 year olds don't know shit, your to young to be a "Veteran" in the gym like you seem to claim. Honestly read what you just wrote. Who cares if you have a six pack? Doesn't mean shit, you could naturally have one like myself lol

So no, i wouldn't be trusting you. At all.

# From 7kg... work your way down? Thats such light weight you would be lucky to raise your heart rate at all. Why work your way down lol?

Lift 85% of your 1 rep maximum and do it 8-10 reps for 4 sets. If you wanna get big you gotta lift big. And you gotta do it properly. Concentrate on the muscle while lifting, focus entirely on that muscle group.

# If you pull a muscle don't worry... ? Did i read that correctly or was that a typing mistake. When you workout you are making tiny tears in your muscle that when you recover will grow back thicker & stronger. Giving you your size/strength. If you tear them to much, they dont heal properly or it takes weeks to heal. So that is THE WORST thing you can possibly do.

# The only title i would give this guide is "Epic Fail Workout for Tools" Written by 14 year old Boy Wonder

A few months is not a true time scale for changing your body. 18 months - 2 years is a good goal to aim for.

Negative Rep.
    • Re: ULTIMATE guide to working out! For Boys/Men only :O!

Alex_Rosque wrote:

Thats the stupidest thing i have ever read

Were do i start?

# 14 year olds don't know shit, your to young to be a "Veteran" in the gym like you seem to claim. Honestly read what you just wrote. Who cares if you have a six pack? Doesn't mean shit, you could naturally have one like myself lol

So no, i wouldn't be trusting you. At all.

# From 7kg... work your way down? Thats such light weight you would be lucky to raise your heart rate at all. Why work your way down lol?

Lift 85% of your 1 rep maximum and do it 8-10 reps for 4 sets. If you wanna get big you gotta lift big. And you gotta do it properly. Concentrate on the muscle while lifting, focus entirely on that muscle group.

# If you pull a muscle don't worry... ? Did i read that correctly or was that a typing mistake. When you workout you are making tiny tears in your muscle that when you recover will grow back thicker & stronger. Giving you your size/strength. If you tear them to much, they dont heal properly or it takes weeks to heal. So that is THE WORST thing you can possibly do.

# The only title i would give this guide is "Epic Fail Workout for Tools" Written by 14 year old Boy Wonder

A few months is not a true time scale for changing your body. 18 months - 2 years is a good goal to aim for.

Negative Rep.

also with the 7kg he never said how he lifts it, so i assume you just flail your arms around like a madman:rolleyes: