Painless, easiest way to commit suicide?

• Painless, easiest way to commit suicide?

Hello,

I am not your typical emo kid who's sad because his girlfriend doesn't love him. I have serious mental disorders that don't allow me to live happily. Talk to a psychiatrist? I've done this, but neither of the two I've been to know exactly what I have. One classed me with social phobia, the other doesn't know and is between either bi-polar syndrome and something else I forgot. But I know that, inside their minds, they know it's just a bad parenting problem.

I don't know what it is that I have, and at this point I don't care. Why? Because nobody else cares. They're either just doing their jobs or listening for obligation. See, that's one of my problems: I cannot seem to care about other human beings, and I cannot understand how they can do this.

I've posted about suicide in this forum already, a long time ago. I complained about being overweight and other similar problems, of course all I got were "just do it" type of answers. I do not like to do effort, and you are allowed to call me a lazy bastard.

But now I know my problem goes far beyond that, maybe ADHD? Every time I've been half-diagnosed with a disease, I went to Wikipedia to look for symptoms. I always have most of them... Why? Why was my mind so badly put together?

Anyway, to the point: what's an easy way to kill oneself? A way that's painless and quick? A way that's fail-proof. Or am I asking for too much here? Anyway, you guys tell me. And don't try to stop me, I will stop reading your post if I see it's going that way.

As a side suggestion, what can I do to make it "stylish"? I thought maybe attaching a note with "I am an hero!" written on it, maybe record it, what do you think?

Thanks in advance.
  • Re: Painless, easiest way to commit suicide?

I don't think you're going to get an answer for that here. You seem positive about it but you really don't believe what you say. My best advice is to live your life, and discard labels. Whatever you are, that's what you are, and labeling it is simply detrimental. It's up to you whether you read this or ignore it. I wish you luck in whatever you choose to do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Farseer wrote:

I don't think you're going to get an answer for that here. You seem positive about it but you really don't believe what you say. My best advice is to live your life, and discard labels. Whatever you are, that's what you are, and labeling it is simply detrimental. It's up to you whether you read this or ignore it. I wish you luck in whatever you choose to do.

I seem positive about it, but I don't really believe what I say? Contradicting statement. And thanks for the luck wish.

I'm not going to try to stop you so you should continue to read this because i can help you.

I too am mentally ill. It sucks because mentally ill is deep within and people can't help you because they can't see it. It hurts alot when you think that nothing will get better.

"Manic Depression", "Bi-polar", "ADHD"

All those labels have been put on me and i depsise them and just wish i could die. I drank all summer and that made me worse. The easy way out was to over dose on pills. Or so i though. I was in pain and hated everything. I failed farm. I failed miserable and was sick for so long because the pills had messed up my bodily functions.

Farm i can't tell you to stop, and i can't make you any better. I hate seeing people feel like i felt because then i feel like i survived for nothing. I'm not telling you farm, I'm asking you. Please don't, I want to help you in every way possible and i think i can. I really believe that we can all help one another. Were all lost teenagers in this shitty world of hate, and sadness, where good things come once and awhile while the bad come everyday.

I don't know, i just wish we all didn't have to suffer like we do.
    I beg you, PM me please. We can talk
    JPM&&SLU

Stephy224 wrote:

I'm not going to try to stop you so you should continue to read this because i can help you.

I too am mentally ill. It sucks because mentally ill is deep within and people can't help you because they can't see it. It hurts alot when you think that nothing will get better.

"Manic Depression", "Bi-polar", "ADHD"

All those labels have been put on me and i depsise them and just wish i could die. I drank all summer and that made me worse. The easy way out was to over dose on pills. Or so i though. I was in pain and hated everything. I failed farm. I failed miserable and was sick for so long because the pills had messed up my bodily functions.

Farm i can't tell you to stop, and i can't make you any better. I hate seeing people feel like i felt because then i feel like i survived for nothing. I'm not telling you farm, I'm asking you. Please don't, I want to help you in every way possible and i think i can. I really believe that we can all help one another. Were all lost teenagers in this shitty world of hate, and sadness, where good things come once and awhile while the bad come everyday.

I don't know, i just wish we all didn't have to suffer like we do.
    I beg you, PM me please. We can talk

You over-dosed on pills. What happened to you is what I fear will happen to me, that's why I'm asking for better ideas.

Google doesn't seem to have any fail-proof methods for suicide... I thought electrocution was a sure bet, but it's not.

You can add me on MSN, I listed my address above. IMHO PMs are annoying, specially with a slow Internet connection.

First of all, it seems to me that perhaps you don't really want to kill yourself. Perhaps it is sub-concious, but why would you ask a teen forum on how to kill yourself? Why would we know any better than you?

To me this seems more like a cry to help. Please don't kill yourself, it'll only bring more misery to the world.

Do you know why you are unhappy? If you have any problems, we can gladly help you.

However, there is one thing I will not do, and that is aid your suicide.

Please don't.

"Nobody wants to be the last one there
    Cause everyone wants to feel like someone cares
    There's somebody else that feels the same somewhere
    There's gotta be somebody for me out there"

there are people who feel the same, so you're not the only one.
    there ARE people out there who will care for you, and look out for you..
    i mean, nobody here whants you to go through w/ it.
    doesnt that mean that people care about you??
    just consider what i've said.
    please :)

I understand how you feel, Farmalloc. I've been told that I have a social phobia, ADHD, Bi Polar Disorder, Depression, and Anxiety Disorder. I had to go into homeschooling because I could no longer get to school due to my problems. I've lost most of my friends. And at one point, I considered suicide. But I'm glad I didn't.

I feel the same way you do about counselors. I don't think they really care much. It's just a job to earn money. But I'm sure there are a few out there that really do care. And I know everyone on here does care. Or else we wouldn't be here now telling you not to do it, and trying to help you.

If you're going through what I've been going through, or worse, then I know you feel like you're in Hell. And it's not nice. But.. killing yourself isn't going to change that. Especially if you fail the first time (And in this case, failing is GOOD). Instead of thinking of suicide, why don't you try talking to us some? If we can't help you, and you don't have any other hopes, then you can go through with your plans. But at least let us try and help.

You can add me on MSN if you'd like. My email is on my profile. Or.. I'll put it here. [email protected]. Add me if you want to talk, because no one should have to waste their life. =/
    Need help or just want to talk? PM me. :)
    -------------------------------------------------------
    "It's easy to be nice to people you like. But being nice to people you hate, that's a skill. Do it."

First of all i suffer a disorder myself (ocd), but its combined. I get it quite severly and i become depressed so so easily and also suffer from anxiety. I know these are two different disorders, but i can relate to you over the bit when you said nobody shows care. I only have a couple of people that show care to me, without this id be worse.
    Its finding that right councillor, it took me a while, but once i started college i met two great people. And i can honestly say they have helped me a lot! Im still suffering a lot with this horrible disorder right now, but this just helps me. I know i can easily turn to these people and they're always fully supportive and there. Come talk to me if you need someone there for you, i will listen to you and try and support you.
    Dont do anything stupid to yourself, you will get through this, it will just take time. Medications can sometimes help.

support leader,

kat

edit: >being told to ignore you<
    She kept lookin' at her watch (Doesn't matter; had sex)
    But I cried the whole time (Doesn't matter; had sex)
    I think she might've been a racist (Doesn't matter; had sex)
    She put a bag on my head (Still counts)

The post was edited 3 times, last by Evadne ().

_farmalloc wrote:

Anyway, to the point: what's an easy way to kill oneself? A way that's painless and quick? A way that's fail-proof. Or am I asking for too much here? Anyway, you guys tell me. And don't try to stop me, I will stop reading your post if I see it's going that way.

As a side suggestion, what can I do to make it "stylish"? I thought maybe attaching a note with "I am an hero!" written on it, maybe record it, what do you think?

Thanks in advance.

There is no "Quick and painless" way.
    If you eat a bottle of pills, your stomach will be in unbearable pain and you might just throw them back up, if you are lucky and if you do anything else, I can tell you it's not going to be painless. =D
    so you might as well just work out your problems. :love1:
    [CENTER]
    Bow down to
    Kushunupukku!
    [/CENTER]

Heh, well about the whole disorder thing, i'm going out on a limb here to say that you're probably just using them as excuses for your sheer laziness. You've taught yourself to never try and give up on things quickly. Cliche, but YOU gotta do something about it. Shit doesn't happen without hard effort. For one second don't think that no one experiences the samethings you do, just some have the willpower to do something about it.

Not much sympathy here unless you've truely been diagnosed with one of the listed disorders.
    [CENTER][SIZE=4]Talent is built,
    not inherited....
    [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]