do you ever just get the urge to pull your dick out and start beatin it in public?

• do you ever just get the urge to pull your dick out and start beatin it in public?

i sure do. something about being in a place where you may be being watched, taking your clothes off and chillin with my big ol dick flopping around and letting it get hard just from the excitement---i dunno. it's fucking hot. i also like to be on the other end. i love watching my guy friends play with their's when they think no one is watching. even better is when one of my buds is fucking his girl. my bro kevin lets me watch him and ash go at it now and then. i just love when young, good-looking bodies are naked and having a good time.

speaking of which, i'm at the gym at the apartments i live at. no one ever comes to it at night. as soon as i finishe typing this, i took off my t-shirt and ripped down my gym shorts and boxers. i'm sure by the time you finish reading this, my dick is half-hard and flopping around. :devil:
    • Re: do you ever just get the urge to pull your dick out and start beatin it in public

Al_Kida wrote:

i sure do. something about being in a place where you may be being watched, taking your clothes off and chillin with my big ol dick flopping around and letting it get hard just from the excitement---i dunno. it's fucking hot. i also like to be on the other end. i love watching my guy friends play with their's when they think no one is watching. even better is when one of my buds is fucking his girl. my bro kevin lets me watch him and ash go at it now and then. i just love when young, good-looking bodies are naked and having a good time.

speaking of which, i'm at the gym at the apartments i live at. no one ever comes to it at night. as soon as i finishe typing this, i took off my t-shirt and ripped down my gym shorts and boxers. i'm sure by the time you finish reading this, my dick is half-hard and flopping around. :devil:

Alright have fun in the gym ...

And watching ur bro and his gf ?? 8| Wierd but w/e, i'm not one to judge

And yes I have had those urges, just to make other guys jealous =P
    • Re: do you ever just get the urge to pull your dick out and start beatin it in public

rileyissweet wrote:

one time i was at a car show, i got in a little hyundai car with tinted windows and started beating it, then i wiped my goo on the upholestry ... there were dozens walking past the car, it was my hottest wank ever

:lol: lol! I would have loved to see the face of the car owner when he saw his back seats.
    • i get the urge ta do it a lot and sometimes i do...especilly at the urinal when i notice a cute dude...i yank and show...got a great cock at 9 inches fully erect, almost 5 soft

i would have luved to be there!

rileyissweet wrote:

one time i was at a car show, i got in a little hyundai car with tinted windows and started beating it, then i wiped my goo on the upholestry ... there were dozens walking past the car, it was my hottest wank ever

i would have luved to be there!

Post was edited 1 time, last by Matt: Merged Triple Post ().