i think i love my best friend!!!!! U_U

• Re: i think i love my best friend!!!!! U_U

I'm glad you're okay.
      I know it's hard for you.. I've gone through a similar phase.
      I'm not sure telling your friend that you find him attractive is a good idea.
      But telling your bi shouldn't be that bad. If he has been your friend for soo long, And it sounds like he has, he wont want to lose your friendship over something as small as sexuality. He may want some time after you tell him to think about it, he might want some time to accept it and think it through, this is what my friend did to me. So don't worry =]. And if he knows it's even better. means he still likes you dispite the situation

What makes you think he knows? and What makes you think he is a homophobe?
      [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]If you think i make a useful/good comment (very unlikely) plz + rep me :)[/SIZE][/COLOR]
      [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="2"]Sorry if my comments are a bit harsh/blunt, Reality hurts[/SIZE][/COLOR]

its ok nobody. :)

everyone gets paranoid, but the more paranoid you get, the easier he'll spot you,. so you have to quell your fear. :)

you can do this. just find out whether he minds gay guys or not,. remember, defend gay guys, do as I advised befroe. no one ever got anywhere in luife without taking chances. :) so take a chance. :)
      [SIZE=2]Gay and looking for a friend? Hell, any sexuality is welcome. PM ME FRIENDS VERY WELCOME! hehe[/SIZE]

Reliving life as I should. :)

right, im in the same situation, exept he's single. ive liked him for nearly a year :). the only advice i can give you so far is to enjoy every minute that your with him, im lucky enough to get the odd hug here and there which is amazin. so yeh seriously tho. just enjoy the time your with him coz if its anythin like me, it feels brilliant. i havnt told him yet. dont thnk im goin to for a while tho. dont really want to take the risk of ruinin things with him when we can be....close friends ;) he was at mine yesterday and yeh i did feel like kissin him which was kinda wierd lol. wanna talk on msn? (i noticed you had it you see)

I've been through exactly the same thing. I'm not bi, but i was for about a year or so. I really liked my best mate and we were as close as you seem to be with your mate. Listening to the same bands, saying stuff at the same time, everything you said in your post is exactly the same as our friendship. He told me on MSN that before he moved to my school, he used to fancy a guy but eventually gave up as it was clear the other guy wasn't interested. About 2-3 months after he told me that, i realized i really loved him and couldn't get over how much i felt for him. I kept it to myself for almost 6 months and then decided to tell him. He was slightly shocked at what i said but generally seemed ok with it and could understand where i was coming from. It made me feel a hell lot better after i told him.

My advice is, if you think you can trust him with it, tell him. And you never know, it might work out for you.

lol
      thx for the advice,
      but somebody had said that it will go away, and he/she was right
      it comes and goes, so ive decided to lay it low, unless i suddenly decide to say it just for the sake of saying it. but its not bothering me anymore,
      plus i prefer girls more
      [SIZE=2]'The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.'[/SIZE]

:) yep
      [SIZE=2]'The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.'[/SIZE]

No matter what, unless he's gay/bi/curious too then don't ask him out or tell him you like him.
      I had an incident with a girl I liked this year and when I come out to her I told her I liked her. This caused a lot of trouble and as a result we are no longer friends.
      Eventually, if he is straight, you will get over him (I know that's hard to hear)
      If you're not ready to tell him your bi yet then test to see how he'd react.
      A way that I did this is to ask (if he has a brother or sister) if you're brother was gay would you be cool with it? If he says yes then maybe you could tell him then uyou're bi, if he says no ask why.
      Anyway, I hope it all goes good for you. If he's a true friend then he will accept you for who you are. It may take him a bit of time to get used to the fact but assure him, even though you do, that you do not like him or see him in that way. Then he'll find it easier, and so probably will you even though it's a lie.

nobody. wrote:

we are always happy when we are together
      but yes theres a catch........
      he has a girlfriend :(

Are you forgeting this part or what???

If he has a girlfriend, then I think you should forget if he is gay or bi or just straight, HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!!

That means, if you continue very close to him, you may end up in a fight with his girl!! Believe me you don´t wan´t to do that!!!

That is the same thing with straight people, for exemple, I can´t fall in love with a girl that already has a boyfriend or esle I would be in a ring with him and get my ass kicked!!! :o

Get it?? You may love him, but get over it, if he is alone (if he breaks up with his girlfriend), that will be your chance!!! :cool:
      While he is has his girl, you won´t have a chance!