sex with my brother

• Re: sex with my brother

Whether or not this is true is not up for me to judge - but if it is, what your brother did to you was wrong in so many ways. First and foremost, in most civilized societies today, incest is considered extremely immoral and unlawful. Secondly, you were only 9 years old you said - and your brother was in his late teens. He was well over the age of consent, but you were just a child, so what he did was a crime. I would strongly suggest you get professional help for yourself - you need someone you can trust whom you can talk to about this.
    [SIZE=3]-Melanie [SIZE=5]♥[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Hunger hurts but I want it so bad.
    Hunger hurts but starving works when it costs too much to love

im not here to start a new thread withen a thread, just sayin this girl has obviously come to terms with what happened. she knows she was played, but either way she is goin to be with her bro. what he did was bad, but if she wanted to get him arrested, i think she woulda told someone, or done somethin a long time ago
    F.i.L.A Forever.I.Love.Atlanta

marylin wrote:

This is a long story, but I'll try to shorten it to keep from boring you. When my brother was 16 he was dating a girl I'll call "Ellen". He wanted to look at my pussy to see where everything was and how it worked so when he got Ellen naked he would know what to do. I didn't know all that at the time, he told me that years later. Anyway, I was 9 at the time. He told me one day he wanted to take a look at my pussy to make sure everything was developing right, he said he was planning on going to medical school and needed a patient to practice on. I believed him for some reason, I guess because I was so young. Anyway, I got naked and laid down on the bed. He pulled my legs apart and used a flashlight and tongue depressor to make it seem "medical". He looked and went "ooh" and "ahh". He put a finger inside and asked how it felt. He did a lot of things, that to a 9 year old seemed like a medical exam. He told me he would have to check again in another month.

A month later we were doing it again. This time he said something like "Since I'm not really a doctor yet I might have to start looking at this once a week, just for practice". So here I was, 9 years old, and getting naked and laying on the bed with my legs spread wide open for my older brother. We would do this every Friday or Saturday, (depending on when our parents were out). He would poke and prod me with his "medical" instruments. About the second or third time of the weekly "check-up"he asked if I had ever seen a girl with hair down there. I said "No", he told be to stay right there. He came back with a magazine with naked girls in it. I never knew magazines like that existed. I saw all kinds of girls, some with big boobs, some with small, some with hair and some with-out. I looked at the pictures and asked if my pussy looked like theirs. He said "Yes". I was thrilled.

During our weekly exams, he would do different things and ask if it hurt or felt good. He was putting his finger inside me and playing with my clit. He later would put a small dildo and then a vibrator inside of me. After about six months of this he said he was going to try something new. He got down on his knees and LICKED my pussy. Oh My God, that felt incredible!! I couldn't believe anything could feel that good. I was hooked, I think this was the first time I had ever had an orgasm. It was shortly after that when he asked if I wanted to look at his dick. I was like, "Look at your , what?". He said, "You know, see my thing". I honestly thought (at that time) that he had the same thing I had, a pussy. He pulled his pants down, I was face to face with his dick, the first time I knew there was a difference between boys and girls, at least down there. I knew girls had boobs and guys didn't. But I didn't know then that guys had a dick and girls had a pussy. He asked if I wanted to touch it, and of course I did. It was soft and hanging there, when I touched it it jumped a bit. I think I laughed. I touched it and rub it and it started to grow and get hard, it was sticking straight up. He asked if I wanted to suck on it, to kiss it and lick it. I did that and then he put it in my mouth. He started to move it in and out faster and faster. Finally, he started to moan and grunt, I didn't know then what was going on. Of course he was cumming, he shot a load of cum in my mouth, another first for me.

This went on for a few months, finally, as I was getting close to my 10th birthday, my brother and I had sex. I think he had just turned 17 and I was almost 10. As it turns out, ( I learned yesrs later) he never did have sex with his girlfriend Ellen. So when he and I had sex, it was the first time for both of us. We continued having sex once a week for a few years. He moved out when he was 19. we did manage to get together for sex from time to time. When I was 14 and he was 21 our parents were killed in a car wreck. It was a really bad time for us. After much arguing and fighting amoung family, (aunts, uncles and grand parents) it was agreed that I would move in and live with my brother. he was about ready to graduate from UVA with a degree in engineering and ended up getting a good job making good money. I graduated high school in June of '07 and am now 19. My brother is 26. We still live together in his house. And believe it or not, a lot of our neighbors think we are husband and wife. We don't tell them differently. And why should we, we live as husband and wife. We sleep together and shower together. We are, for all intents and purposes, husband and wife. We ARE in love. I've had sex with him and only him. He's had sex with only me. I'm on birth control, so there will be no children, so no need for anyone to comment on that aspect. We love each other and don't think there is a problem with what we are doing. We know that the law thinks it's wrong but we don't. That's the end of my story, there is more but it's already too long.

i despise what you are doing. you pervert. you getting a laugh from this? this forum is for the opposite of this.
    For any of those wondering this person is a liar about most all things about him/her. for one thing, in the incest poll he told about how his sister and her friend asked to see his man parts. so apparantly he is a girl and has had incestual experiences with her brother. but also a guy and had the same with his sister. you are sick for writing these stories or coppying them down on here.