ok im about to get desperate here....

• ok im about to get desperate here....

to lose this weight. its getting scary. im getting scary big. 160 lbs at 5.4? 27.4 BMI????? SCREW THAT!!!!! I'm gonna practically stop eating unless its diet food, eat like 300 cals a day and excercise to the point were im about to pass out. im DESPERATE.
      [CENTER][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

[CENTER]cashcratesammie71121.wordpress.com/[/CENTER]
    • Re: ok im about to get desperate here....

its putting pressure on my whole LIFE being this big, im constantly given shit aboutit, everywhere i turn my parents telling me how fat i am and pinching me and looking at me like im disgusting and telling me' we're here for you and we love you now matter how HUGE you get' fuck that. im not putting up with it anymore.
      [CENTER][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

[CENTER]cashcratesammie71121.wordpress.com/[/CENTER]

If you do that you'll just gain even more weight back when you do start eating properly again, i'd suggest joining a group like weightwatchers or slimmingworld ectect, it's what i did, it helped more than any diet, you'll lose weight gradually, on average 2-3lbs a week but it's healthy and they'll help you maintain your new weight at the end of it all.
      [CENTER][SIZE=2][/SIZE] [/CENTER]

sammie71121 wrote:

to lose this weight. its getting scary. im getting scary big. 160 lbs at 5.4? 27.4 BMI????? SCREW THAT!!!!! I'm gonna practically stop eating unless its diet food, eat like 300 cals a day and excercise to the point were im about to pass out. im DESPERATE.

WTF Losing weight isn't a big deal.

I remember when I had my wisdom teeth out I could only eat soft foods and I lost 10kg in about 2 weeksm, lolol.

It might just be me, but its alot harder to gain weight imo.
      I support mvp23_08 and all his antics. This man is so fly he makes anyone look good.

x-mercedes-x wrote:

If you do that you'll just gain even more weight back when you do start eating properly again, i'd suggest joining a group like weightwatchers or slimmingworld ectect, it's what i did, it helped more than any diet, you'll lose weight gradually, on average 2-3lbs a week but it's healthy and they'll help you maintain your new weight at the end of it all.

^ That.
      [SIZE="1"]"You miss 100% of the shots you never take."
      - Wayne Gretzky[/SIZE]

First of BMI isn't the best way to tell if you're over weight, my BMI is 30.4 which classifies me as obese, but I only have a little fat on my body, my brother's BMI is 31.8 and he's a bodybuilder with very little fat, basically don't live by BMI. Eating less is usually not the best way to go unless you over-eat a lot, infact if you don't eat enough your body thinks that the food supply is dwindling and that it should store fat to feed the body (Basically hibernation mode). Excercising more is much more important than eating less, if you work out enough you can eat ridiculous amounts of fat and carbs and not gain any fat because the excercise gives your metabolism a boost, so now instead of storing the energy from the food on your body it gets used to fuel your muscles. Definitly stick away from junk food, actually processed foods in general aren't great for you because they have lots of preservatives and stuff in them and most have a sodium (salt if you don't know) level that's through the roof. I've seen cans of soup that have much more than a days worth of sodium in them, and that's just one meal! Try to eat things in their natural state and just be concious of what you eat, many people just eat without thinking. And don't drink your calories, you're body absorbs liquids faster so your sugar levels will rise and fall rapidly, it's best to only drink water but having watered down juice sometimes isn't bad. A lot of people drink straight juice and think it's healthy, however juice has as much sugar in it as pop so it's actually counterintuitive.

My philosophy on living healthy is: Discipline, Devotion, Determination.

You need to have self discipline or else you'll sit around jamming twinkies down your throat.

You need to devote yourself to living and eating healthier.

And finally you need the determination to stick with it and live healthier.

Good luck.

Thats unhealthy :S you can get realy sick from that and you just gain it back if you starve yourself.What i do is drink ALOT of water 4-5 liters a day. 3 main meals some walking and no snacking at night times.And a good nights sleep helps to thats how you healthly lose weight :)Hope i helped in some way and
      Good luck!

Here's the thing with losing weight ... lose it too fast and you'll end up with these layers of leftover skin :X But at 160, unless if you're trying to drop down to 90 or something you don't really have to worry ...

Also, if you're stressed right now (which you kinda sound it) you might want to watch what you eat. Some people eat a lot more when they're stressed, some don't eat at all or a lot less (I'm the latter :X) When you get stressed or upset, just eat small snacks and not too often.

Exercising is very important, the thing with exercising is that if you build muscle you'll weigh more on the scale. So keep that in mind when you start exercising. Something else to keep note of is that it's best to try and lose fat gradually so you're body has time to adjust.

Like for me, I'm trying to steadily increase how much I eat to gain weight (unfortunately, I just had a stressful week and my appetite dropped quite a bit) so if you're problem is over eating you can gradually reduce it. Like, try eating until you don't feel hungry and that you could last for a while still, but not till the point you feel bloated, if you haven't already. Also, watch what you're eating. Unhealthy snacks are also something you should stay away from ... both for weight purposes and health purpose.

So basically, exercise because sometimes you could lose the weight but still be a health risk :X
      [CENTER]6/19/06

愛してる~
      私の恋人
      [/CENTER]

Adopt a sport - whatever you do though , as long as you're not necking chocolate crisps etc every day , don't change your eating habits.

If you're exercising regularly you burn it all off. I burnt off too much when i was younger :D
      News of Stoke's 2-1 win over Arsenal has just reached Michael Phelp's swimming pool, spark mass celebrations

Lol epic fail, you're desperate for a quick fix like usual. Changing your life style into a healthy one and maintaining it can take months. You lose weight improperly and unhealthy, then you'd be just as unhealthy as you are now, or even worse.

But, hey if you wanna roll like that, go ahead. I doubt you could even workout til you passed out with a huge supply of protein/carb/fat intake, let alone 300 calories (haha!). If you were able to even achieve the feat of passing out due to overloarding your body (dehydration) then I can't seem to grasp how you got to 160 at your height with much "motivation."

And on a final note, you just seem to be fishing for online compliments on how good you are, sorry missy, that won't change your weight and health no matter how many comments you get.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]Talent is built,
      not inherited....
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

sammie71121 wrote:

sorry bigsteve, but thats not true. as i said, you dont know me for shit. so stop trying to act like you know everything.

Well I guess you're referring to me saying you want a quick fix. Reread what you said about starving yourself and improperly supply your body with sufficient energy to even maintain exercising. Ya, in the health department I know tons more than you..... I'm not acting like I know everything, I just have a lot of knowledge in that field, I better when I train for a sport that involves a high level of fitness to ride a cross country mountain bike for 35-100 kms up and down technical sections with air, dirt, mud, rocks, roots etc etc against you.

When you want something, there are no shortcuts. So, please, save us with your dramatic bullshit with starving yourself; good luck not being able to jog around the block.
      not inherited....
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

sammie71121 wrote:

i can easily jog around the block thank you very much

I implied that only if you exercised with a calorie intake of 300 and lost weight that way. You would end up probably losing the weight fast. But, sacrifice in every category of health possible. Thusly, not being able to jog around the block :). Now recovering from that isn't so easy.
      not inherited....
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]