Having sex with boyfriend

• Having sex with boyfriend

okay I'm 16 and am still a virgin, I've been dating my boyfriend for 5 months and everythings going well, and I'm starting to want to have sex with him, but I don't know how to start it, we've only made out on a bed and he doesn't seem like he intends to go any further, does anyone have any suggestions on what I should do?
    • Re: Having sex with boyfriend

Do not have sex until you are older is what i think and if you are going to have sex wear protection because having a kid at a young can be really bad as it stops you doing a lot of things but it can also bring some happiness to your life.

If you have sex prepare for the consequences that might happen after.

Well Um.. Woa.
      If your going to have sex,
      Make sure He's wearing a condom
      & your On birth control.
      But if he doesnt want to do It.
      Dont force Him.
      Everyone Has Limits.
      & You should Respect Them.
      But Thats Kinda Akward For a Guy To Not Want Sex,Haha.

sheebss wrote:

Well Um.. Woa.
      If your going to have sex,
      Make sure He's wearing a condom
      & your On birth control.
      But if he doesnt want to do It.
      Dont force Him.
      Everyone Has Limits.
      & You should Respect Them.
      But Thats Kinda Akward For a Guy To Not Want Sex,Haha.

Why is it awkward? Lol.

I haven't been too horny for the past day or so... I did get food poisoning though soo... :lolz:

xXI.Love.YouXx wrote:

okay I'm 16 and am still a virgin, I've been dating my boyfriend for 5 months and everythings going well, and I'm starting to want to have sex with him, but I don't know how to start it, we've only made out on a bed and he doesn't seem like he intends to go any further, does anyone have any suggestions on what I should do?

It's ok to be wanting sex at 16, But you have get on some kind of Birth control.
      and he's gotta being using some kind of protection. He might not be ready to take that step, My advice is to slow it down a little bit. It'll happen naturally you don't wanna rush it. Sex can change your relationship.
      [CENTER]i55.tinypic.com/ftn68p.jpg
      [SIZE=4]LOVE, PINK[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

The post was edited 2 times, last by hearttbeats: i wrote change twice. ().

Ok well the reason he doesn't seem to "intend" to be wanting sex could be one of two reasons;

- He respects the fact you might not be ready, and is waiting for you to make the first move.
      - He isn't ready himself.

I suggest talking to him about it, just ask him if he's ever thought about taking the next steps.

If he's ready, you'll do it - but whatever you do, use protection.

You can always invite him to take your cherry.... After all, the first guy is one you will always remember the rest of your life. But make absolutely sure you take the necessary precaution to prevent an unwanted pregnancy, and make sure it is indeed the guy you would always like to remember as having been your "first". Do it by telling him that the first guy any girl has sex with will always be special, and that you wish him to be that special person in your life. After all, from your story I get the impression that you really like him. If he is a warm blooded guy, he would accept the invitation with grace and thanks and do you the favor.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hank5 ().

There's really a lot of things involved with this, so this reply is probably going to be a bit long winded:

There is nothing wrong with talking to your boyfriend to figure out his stances on sex. Does he want to wait until marriage for sex? Does he want to wait until he thinks he's in love? Does he think he's in love? How far has he (or you) gone in the past? All of those answers could really effect him either wanting to, or not wanting to, go further with you.

If he is quite inexperienced, and if he's previously just made out, sometimes it can be very embarassing or a bit scary to take things further. So many people don't know how to take the next step, and just because he hasn't made a move to go further doesn't necessarily mean that he doesn't want to, but just like you he could be confused about what YOU want.

There are plenty of things that you can do besides sex, and it might be a good idea to do some of those before you jump into sex. Fingering, oral sex, massages, all of those things can be quite sexually fullfilling, and waiting until you are both right to lose your virginity may be a great choice. Just because you want to take things further doesn't mean that you have to shoot right for sex, there are plenty of enjoyable things to do besides that (and even after I've had sex with a partner I still enjoy those things as well!).

A few good ways to hint that you want to go further are: When you're making out, move your hands around his body. Rub his back, push your body into his, wrap your arms around his waist and pull him into you. Rubbing his thighs is also a good hint, since it's generally an area we don't touch unless we want something else. ;) Don't be afraid to use your words as well: "I'd really love it if you..." or "want to try..." are some good ones, and straight forward. So many couples are afraid of pressuring the other person into something, so often times more vague hints can be ignored entirely, and you'll still be left where you are now. Think of it this way: Would you like him to be straight forward and say "I'd love to _____ with you"? If so, then he would probably love the same.

Before jumping into sex, or any activity that may lead you to worry about pregnancy, it is really important to figure out how you want to protect yourselves. I know that it probably seems entirely unsexy right now, but it really is important. If you were to get pregnant at this age, what do you think you'd want to do? Would you talk to your parents? How stressful would a pregnancy be? Don't you want to avoid that altogether? Do you want to use condoms or a hormonal method? It is a good idea to prepare and either buy condoms or get yourself on a hormonal method (the pill, the patch, the shot) so that when the time comes you two aren't let with "well we both really want to, and we're both ready...but we're unprepared!" It's very hard and frustrating to hold back from something that you feel ready for simply because you didn't have the forethought to have a condom or such.

Let me know if you want to talk more, or have any other questions, as I now this reply covered a lot so it was really vague in some areas.

You can do stuff like..oral..or he can finger you, without going all the way. Thats how I would recommend starting it, it has to be gradual. And even before that, things like taking your shirt off are good.

Me and my girlfriend have been together for 7 months. We've tried..and it didn't turn out so good. I feel horrible about everything, just because of the way it went. She says it doesn't bother her but..

Just remember you want it to be right, and don't be afraid to say no. You've heard it before but use condoms and birth control and all.

thanks very much ppl for the replies, I feel better about this now, and thanks to JennyColada for such a detailed reply. I just thought it'd be a bit awkward for me to make the next move but obviously its not? and what do you guys think his reaction would most likely be if I hint that I wanna go further?

xXI.Love.YouXx wrote:

thanks very much ppl for the replies, I feel better about this now, and thanks to JennyColada for such a detailed reply. I just thought it'd be a bit awkward for me to make the next move but obviously its not? and what do you guys think his reaction would most likely be if I hint that I wanna go further?

He would be a little cautious, I don't think as said above x1000 times, he doesn't wanna rush you.
      [CENTER]i55.tinypic.com/ftn68p.jpg
      [SIZE=4]LOVE, PINK[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]