How do i sue my school

• Re: How do i sue my school

cedric wrote:

So there was this nerdy/gay kid at school, my friends and I always teased him, anyway one day he got on our nerves, we dragged him into the boys toilets and stripped his underwear off him, we then peed in it and rubbed it in his face before throwing him onto the ground and kicking him a couple of times, we ran out while he was still crying.
    So he wasnt at school the next day, turns out his parents have withdrawn him from school and he is moving to a new school, and his parents have told the school principal everything we did to him.
    we talk to the principal for a long time and he says that we are going to be suspended from school, and maybe even expelled
    We realize this will affect our school records so naturally we think its bullshit, how can we go about suing our school? do we need a lawyer or?

Thanks

you have a very poor legal grounding sue the school. so dont waste your money and time.
    Firstly, the school hasnt actually in any way, infringed the law, or your rights. its simply exersising its right to disicpline you for what you did.
    You wouldnt sue the courts system if they decided to punish you for doing that to someone in public.
    And secondally you assaulted the kid, and the school is taking the right course of action.
    the only thing you can do is, if the school chooses to expell you, apeal against explusion.
    but i honestly think your getting what you deserve.

if your not convinced. talk to a solicitor, but i think they'll tell you what everyone on here is saying.

so how is it bullshit that you assault a kid so badly that he leaves the school, and that that act then goes on your record for employers to see?

if this is true- you're getting what you deserve.
    if its not- you're sad and sick for making this up.

As for Cost- How much have you got? the sky is the limit.
    [CENTER]We Are Living Orwell's Nightmare:[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]Come One, Come All, To Nineteen Eighty Four: Three, Two, One, Lights, Camera, Transaction.[/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Brainwiped ().

• Re: How do i sue my school

cedric wrote:

So there was this nerdy/gay kid at school, my friends and I always teased him, anyway one day he got on our nerves, we dragged him into the boys toilets and stripped his underwear off him, we then peed in it and rubbed it in his face before throwing him onto the ground and kicking him a couple of times, we ran out while he was still crying.
    So he wasnt at school the next day, turns out his parents have withdrawn him from school and he is moving to a new school, and his parents have told the school principal everything we did to him.
    we talk to the principal for a long time and he says that we are going to be suspended from school, and maybe even expelled
    We realize this will affect our school records so naturally we think its bullshit, how can we go about suing our school? do we need a lawyer or?

Thanks

People like you make me sick.
    [CENTER]Proud mommy and wife![/CENTER]