How do i sue my school

• How do i sue my school

So there was this nerdy/gay kid at school, my friends and I always teased him, anyway one day he got on our nerves, we dragged him into the boys toilets and stripped his underwear off him, we then peed in it and rubbed it in his face before throwing him onto the ground and kicking him a couple of times, we ran out while he was still crying.
    So he wasnt at school the next day, turns out his parents have withdrawn him from school and he is moving to a new school, and his parents have told the school principal everything we did to him.
    we talk to the principal for a long time and he says that we are going to be suspended from school, and maybe even expelled
    We realize this will affect our school records so naturally we think its bullshit, how can we go about suing our school? do we need a lawyer or?

Thanks
  • Re: How do i sue my school

cedric wrote:

So there was this nerdy/gay kid at school, my friends and I always teased him, anyway one day he got on our nerves, we dragged him into the boys toilets and stripped his underwear off him, we then peed in it and rubbed it in his face before throwing him onto the ground and kicking him a couple of times, we ran out while he was still crying.
    So he wasnt at school the next day, turns out his parents have withdrawn him from school and he is moving to a new school, and his parents have told the school principal everything we did to him.
    we talk to the principal for a long time and he says that we are going to be suspended from school, and maybe even expelled
    We realize this will affect our school records so naturally we think its bullshit, how can we go about suing our school? do we need a lawyer or?

Thanks

You sir, are a DUMBFUCK and DESERVE to be expelled.
    If I were the principal there, that kind of behavior would NOT BE TOLERATED BY NO MEANS.
    Stfu and go whine to mommy and daddy, see if they give you any sympathy.

Would you like it if someone did that to you? I bet not.

EricM9104 wrote:

If I were the principal there, that kind of behavior would NOT BE TOLERATED BY NO MEANS.

I couldn't agree more.

Seriously, you've got issues if you think it's funny to do that to someone!
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

cedric wrote:

but this guy was such a fag, he deserved it. he was used to getting shit from other people anyway.

Does anyone know a rough cost of how much it would cost to sue my school?

Uh, none.
    It should be YOU getting sued.

Ok.
    How would you like if someone came up to you and did all that shit to you? Huh?

So what if he was gay? What the fuck is wrong with this world?

How the fuck do you think it's bullshit? You and your friends are assholes.. You deserve to be expelled.

You are literally an idiot man...

Edit: It doesn't matter if he is gay, you shouldn't do shit like this to people.. It's just fucking wrong and like Eric said, How would you like it if someone came up to you bashed you every day, peed and shit on you.. you wouldn't fucking like it would you?

And you can't sue the school for the fucking dumb stuff you done, You should be getting sued, Or at least be in juvenile for assaulting him.

This has really pissed me off reading that.. I just can't believe what you have said and done.

I think it's more likely that the kid could sue you...if he really is gay, not just the cool, hip kid's meaning of gay (dumb, stupid, annoying), then that is considered a hate crime.

Was there really any reason to pick on him? I mean, teasing someone or making fun of somewhat seems like a godsend compared to what you did to him.

Okay, well be more clear and less derogatory next time.

I just don't see how anyone could think you even have a shred of a case.

I mean, sure, the school obviously has no right to put something like that on your permanent school records. They should probably be holding an assembly in your honor and expelling the other kid. It was his fault he got assaulted! You were just doing your duty as a citizen!

Oh, my.

cedric wrote:

Thanks

You don't deserve an education, you are a bad person.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

cedric wrote:

he wasnt gay as in homosexual (actually he probably was) he was just gay as in an annoying nerdy prick.

I just want to know how to go about suing my school. Any sites with some info or people I need to enquire with etc.

Ill make this clear for you cedric

YOU CANT SUE YOUR SCHOOL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE
    "He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man."

EricM9104 wrote:

I agree .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    REMEMBER TO PUT ME AS THE REFERER!

The simple fact is, you can't sue your school, unless you have hundreds of thousands of dollars lying around some where. Because you would'nt only be sueing your school you'd be trying to sure the entire district, that's just how it works, don't ask why.

And why do you think you'd even stand a chance? Your trying to sue the school, since you have a risk of being expelled because of your own bad behavior? That doesn't make any sense, the kid didn't deserve any of that, you deserve whatever comes your way, and like everyone else said, the kid stands a better chance of sueing you then you do him, or the school.

The only thing that'll come out of trying to sue the school is debt and definate expell from school. Give it up.

There was this kid who went to my school, and he did happen to actually be gay. But the problem was that he entered to be prom queen, instead of prom king. I think he ended up being runner up, or maybe it was the winner, I can't remember. But anyways, they took his name of the balet, but said they would let him be prom king. He didn't agree to it and saw it as being unfair and disrespectful to, gays. So he gets the idea to get a lawyer and try and sew the school. There was a lot of stuff in the news paper and what not, but in the end I don't think he did it. Why? Because it wouldn't have worked, there are to many people out there who will disagree with you, and the right thing will always win.

In your case, the school.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

" It's not about how hard you can hit..
    .. It's about how hard you can get hit, and get back up!"