Need ideas on what to draw for my boyfriend

• Need ideas on what to draw for my boyfriend

Our one year anniversary is coming up, and I want to draw him something on this large canvas I bought. I'm not sure what to draw, and I was thinking something along the lines of a picture of us together? However, I'm not that good at drawing faces, so I'm still a little unsure. Any ideas or advice? I have about a month for this.

Can you share me different things to draw for your boyfriend?
    • Re: Need ideas on what to draw for my boyfriend

I did a collage for my boyf for his b'day (it's on Wed) and it's sketches of us together that I drew... it's not that hard hun, just practice on cartridge paper first. Also use charcoal pencils as they're easier to sketch on canvas with. Do you have any pics of the two of you kissing?? I did one like that when we first started going out and he loved it. It wasn't even that good cause I did it on the train haha!! A kissing one is always nice :D
      [CENTER][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [SIZE="7"]Never underestimate the power a kiss possesses [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

hmm...yeah, the collage thing is pretty cool actually. maybe print off some photos and stick them on the canvas?

i remember my friend made her boyfriend an origami heart with a flower on the back (dont ask me how she did it, but it was really cool). if you can make a heart out of paper, you could stick a few onto it?

but i'm sure he'll appreciate anything that you make for him. =)

Well, here's a suggestion:

Why don't you draw a guy and a girl holding hands, sitting or standing under a tree, looking at the stars? Anyways, don't make them face you, since you don't draw faces well. This is just an idea if you're extremely good with details.

Good luck and Happy Anniversary!
      [CENTER]You bitches are beautiful. :hugs:[/CENTER]

If you practice then copying pictures/photo's will become easier.

What would be excellent is if you could copy your first photo together and then do some cool calligraphy type writing with a sweet message.

Perhaps when you've done it you could take a picture and let us all see, I think it's a great idea you doing this.

I'll be glad to take a picture of it.

Today I was thinking, and I decided to try and draw us together (copying one of our photos that we have together), and I'll write this poem I composed for him on the side of it. He hasn't seen the poem yet, so it'll be like a double surprise - the drawing AND the poem.