things to do before dying

• Re: things to do before dying

Heaven spot.....guessing you live in an urban area? And no lsd man, really. Think of the reasons there's so many erectile dysfunction commercials. And think of who they are aimed for, and when those people were teenagers, and while your at it what drug was in during those days. ;)
      Put 1, 1, 1 and 2 together and you get five :D

i digg what your sayin man and can understand why your saying it. But the advice is unwarrented and unwanted.

Other things on My List

Fuck a natural blond in a supergirl outfit.

See the movie "The day the Clown died"

Write a bestseller fiction book

Write a book of poems.

Get the Cover of Rolling Stone Magazine.

Pose for a Sculpture

Tear down a Building

Get Married

Meet Kevin Smith and be in one of his movies

Write a comic book

Meet and have a long conversation with George bush.nothing political just bullshit.

Punch michael moore n the face
      "Something to relieve the pressures of their everyday life, like having to tie their shoes. "
    • Re: things to do before dying

i want to make a band and write the best and most emotional song ever (not emo) :p ha.
      oh yeah, and jump from a plane with a tv and a couch, while watching the tv and eating a bowl of trix.
      it would be epic.
      ...and id probably do many things that people posted here already :D
      [SIZE=2]'The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.'[/SIZE]