I never understood this..

• I never understood this..

ok from what it seems to be, it seems like anyone who is a nice guy is automatically shut down. I don't understand this. someone who is a complete asshole can get a girlfriend easily, while someone who is nice has to wallow in their filth. anyone who can answer me please do.
      [SIZE=7][SIZE=3]
      [/SIZE][/SIZE]
      [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    • Re: I never understood this..

One reason why us sweet guys(which are very few in the world) don't get girlfriends as easily, is because girls have this view that all guys are dicks and shallow. With this being said, think of this. We are nice, sweet, probably pretty charming guys who get put in the friend zone, because they don't want to loose us. Usually people who get in relationships break up after a certain amount of time and never speak to each other again, which girls don't want. Therefore putting us in the friend zone.

DJCadburry wrote:

One reason why us sweet guys(which are very few in the world) don't get girlfriends as easily, is because girls have this view that all guys are dicks and shallow. With this being said, think of this. We are nice, sweet, probably pretty charming guys who get put in the friend zone, because they don't want to loose us. Usually people who get in relationships break up after a certain amount of time and never speak to each other again, which girls don't want. Therefore putting us in the friend zone.

Girls go with the guys who are "dicks and shallow" because they are the guys who go for the girls, nice guys sit on the sidelines and put themselves in the "friend zone."

The reason why guys go into the friendzone is because they don't escalate into something more. It's not that they don't want to it just that they don't know how. Including myself. I'm working on it now.

Now the thing with a nice guy approaching a girl is that if he goes up with a smile and introduces himself then its unlikely that she will approve of him. Some girls like this but the majority don't. Especially if your in High School.

The assholes get girls because its usually the assholes who want to have a good time. You would see for example a guy treating a girl like shit but some guys know why they do this and some don't. What they do is take the girls down to their level. Whatever level that is. Now nice guys on the other hand give girls a boost without them knowing it and they think they are better than the nice guy so to speak.

I hope that makes sense.

Girls, im a bad guy, so come to me nao
      [SIZE=2]'The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.'[/SIZE]

Actually it's straightforward if you look at the big picture.

Ultimately, girls want alpha male type kind of guy. The kind of guy who doesn't take shit from anyone.

Unfortunately, it's usually those asshole type guys that exude those kind of qualities, sense of superiority, full of confidence, being the leader of the pack, etc.

Nice guys, on the other hand, often fall into the trap of just being too nice. Making the girls think that they are better than the guys.

I don't know about what some people will say. But I've read Ladder theory and realised that it all makes sense.

i f*cking hate that. specially when girls stay with somebody that beats them, i just feel like beating those kind of guys to death
      :mad:
      [SIZE=2]'The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.'[/SIZE]

Nice guys are usually pretty conservative, and can be needy.

Girls will always go for a cocky asshole because he is usually funny, spontaneous and confident. Girls are just drawn to alpha style guys, its natural. Girls might say they want a nice guy but they really don't, they cant chose who they are attracted to.

rage*
      im one of the funniest guys 'i know' (friends' judgement, not own)
      and im not an asshole like the ones being described :(

shades48 wrote:

i love when women wine about how they are getting treated like shit. I just laugh in their face cos they deserve it.

exactly, they fucking deserve it

Alex_Rosque wrote:

What makes you or any guy out there who claims to be a "Nice sweet and sensitive guy" any better then a guy who can get chicks? Its your own fault your bad at it.

who said I'm bad at it?
      maybe I choose not to be taken but a whore or slut that will just cheat and sleep around on me. I can so do much better than that. Perhaps I'd rather wait for that girl friend that is loyal.

shades48 wrote:

who said I'm bad at it?
      maybe I choose not to be taken but a whore or slut that will just cheat and sleep around on me. I can so do much better than that. Perhaps I'd rather wait for that girl friend that is loyal.

Having a girlfriend is displaying a high quality.

There's a double standard here, you would be the man if you could sleep around with anyone you want.

Cynic17 wrote:

Having a girlfriend is displaying a high quality.

There's a double standard here, you would be the man if you could sleep around with anyone you want.

I'd rather not, oh yeah that's showing real high quality sleeping around with lots of women. The hell with that I'd sleep with that loyal girl friend I've waited for. Since it will be so much more worth it. Than just a sleazy one nighter.