I never understood this..

• Re: I never understood this..

its not about 'us'
      i wouldnt mind being treated like a 'bad' guy and get tons of girls,
      but since im not like that i get mad because girls who get treated like that, like it that way,
      when i could treat them better...
      but eh
      theyll understand some day :/
      [SIZE=2]'The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.'[/SIZE]

and yes i prefer one girl that will stay, than one that i will never see again after one night
      [SIZE=2]'The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.'[/SIZE]

nobody. wrote:

its not about 'us'
      i wouldnt mind being treated like a 'bad' guy and get tons of girls,
      but since im not like that i get mad because girls who get treated like that, like it that way,
      when i could treat them better...
      but eh
      theyll understand some day :/

believe there's a bright light at the end of the tunnel for us. As you get older they realize. Well maybe some now do. But they tend to hide where no one can find them. Yes we both know we can treat them better, but 98% are to stupid to realize that.

shades48 wrote:

I'd rather not, oh yeah that's showing real high quality sleeping around with lots of women. The hell with that I'd sleep with that loyal girl friend I've waited for. Since it will be so much more worth it. Than just a sleazy one nighter.

I thought there was such a loyal person in the world. You know what? What a load of crap. Have you seen Forest Gump? Or any other films like that for that matter, girls will be with those asshole boyfirends and they might come to you when they get old so you can support their offspring. If you want an ugly chick, your method is fine.

After what happened to me in the last 12 months, I know better.

nobody - Yeah it was hard for me to get used to that idea. Then you get used to it.

shades48 wrote:

exactly, she'll be there when you wake up in the morning. The one nighter will be long gone. Off fucking some other guy. I'd rather have someone be there when I wake up in the morning, wouldn't you?

yea so much :/
      its preferable to love somebody and be loved back, than just make love for the hell of it. real love will forever stay, but sexual encounters will just fade away out of your mind because they are not special having it always with anybody.

nobody. wrote:

yea so much :/
      its preferable to love somebody and be loved back, than just make love for the hell of it. real love will forever stay, but sexual encounters will just fade away out of your mind because they are not special having it always with anybody.

thats right, I'd rather sleep with a girl i love. Than sleep with a bunch of randoms just to get my freak on.

hahaha
      im growing a mustache and going into politics xD

Some of the past few posts i read are really dumb.

You will fall from grace one day. Its natural to want sex and to have sex, don't downgrade women just because they have sex. Your only bitching about guys who sleep around because you cant and you haven't figured out yet how to

Being noble and gallant is just an excuse for being shit lol

Alex_Rosque wrote:

Some of the past few posts i read are really dumb.

You will fall from grace one day. Its natural to want sex and to have sex, don't downgrade women just because they have sex. Your only bitching about guys who sleep around because you cant and you haven't figured out yet how to

Being noble and gallant is just an excuse for being shit lol

oh I've figured out how, just whore and sluts don't deserve it from me. I'd rather not get diseases. I'm not going to lower my self to that level. Since I'm much better than that. Oh yeah going around stick your dick in anything that moves is real cool. Hope the chick that you fuck, bites your dick off.:lol:

:lol:
      yes some people have morals

Cynic17 wrote:

Sometimes, you just have no fucking idea what it's like until you experience it first hand. Little boy.

ha little boy its the size of your head, you think im coming up short. Thats not what your momma said. Think twice if you think can out talk me. You think cos uve stuck it in 100s of women you think your all high n mighty. I've experience more life than u will ever. I don't need to be doin drugs and fukin dirty wore out women to get high. I got my own high, I take it to the extreme little boy. Rules before whoes. That's all u'll ever amount to are whoes. It's all your good enough for.

No offence boys but these 'nice' guys is the same thing 'little fridge bitch'. I suppose I do mean offence but 99% of the time 'nice' guys are just not good enought to get the girls so they use the nice guy excuse. Not saying you can't pull the ladies but you don't put yourself out there.

BTW your an idiot shades. Absolutely no idea. In future stick to ranting about things you actually know about. Just because some guys and girls are getting roots every weekend doesn't make them sluts or whores. Wait all you want for that 'special girl' champ but don't have a go at people who don't do that. I have never had a girl that has done the runner before morning, usually I will still be good friends with her now or atleast still be in contact or we would have dated for a period of time. I have never done the runner either. Get over yourself champ.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Billy ().

shades48 wrote:

ha little boy its the size of your head, you think im coming up short. Thats not what your momma said. Think twice if you think can out talk me. You think cos uve stuck it in 100s of women you think your all high n mighty. I've experience more life than u will ever. I don't need to be doin drugs and fukin dirty wore out women to get high. I got my own high, I take it to the extreme little boy. Rules before whoes. That's all u'll ever amount to are whoes. It's all your good enough for.

I was making fun of you not getting laid, calm down.

See, nice guys aren't really nice.