Confused in a major kind of way!

• Confused in a major kind of way!

okay so iv'e been going out with this girl for a really long time and i love her. But recently we've been drifting apart, and i started liking this other girl. I actually considered breaking up with my girlfriend. I would always catch myself and feel like a total dick. What should i do?
    • Re: Confused in a major kind of way!

well first of all, u got to ask yourself which one means more to u, the one you've been with and love, or the one you like, cuz its two different things. Okay from my point of view, heres what i would do first, talk to your gf, and tell her u think ya'lls relationship is drifting away. and ask her how shes feeling about it before you go one to the next girl. Because cheeting is really bad. And if you truly love your gf, you'll talk to her about how your feeling inside. I went throught the same thing, and i was always getting myself deppressed, and finally i told her how things where starting to make me feel about our relationship. and she agreed that it was starting to fall apart, Simply cuz of schooling and all the homeowrk, we never really got to spend much time around eachother like we used to. So my advise to u, would b to try and talk it out with her, see what she says on her end, and then decide if its best to breakup or to try and fill in the gaps.
      Chevrolet PRIDE!..
    • Re: Confused in a major kind of way!

Good advice up there. Also, you have to remember that even though you may care about your girlfriend a lot, you're young and you have plenty of time in the future to be settled down to one person, so don't let yourself feel guilty for wanting to play the field.
      brodie: ladies and gentleman, this tall drink of water headed my way is a pillar of the shopping community who informed me earlier today of a nefarious plan of his to screw my girlfriend in an extremely uncomfortable place
      gil: what, like the back of a volkswagen? -MALLRATS