penus (1) 6%
        butt (1) 6%
        'personality' (5) 31%
        feet? (0) 0%
        eyes (2) 13%
        other (3) 19%
      yes, for girls only
      (or guys that may want to answer) welcome
      a/w just vote on what do all of you prefer the most :)
      [SIZE=2]'The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.'[/SIZE]
    • Re: For Girls: preferences on a guy???

Personality, and then probably hair. :p
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year! I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass
      as I go nowhere, and this is my reaction to everything I fear. Cause I've been going crazy, I don't wanna waste another minute here.
      [/CENTER]

gigitty wrote:

Penus....:rolleyes:

Did you spell it wrong on purpose O_O?

on purpose :p

im just curious if all girls say personality :confused:
      (liers) :)
      [SIZE=2]'The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.'[/SIZE]

bamp

lol^
      yay honesty

yes :)