Islam. Check Out This Video! It Got Me Thinking.

• Re: Islam. Check Out This Video! It Got Me Thinking.

Miss Loo wrote:

Thing is....

It's Qur'an... Not Koran.
    That's the Qur'an translated into english... Interpretations have changed massively in those quotes than the original arabic. I suggest you read it :)

It can be referred to as Koran. Qur'an is also an -English- translation. You'll notice the word Qur'an is using characters from the Latin alphabet (not arabic characters).

And perhaps, a lot may be mistranslated but there are parts of the Qur'an which condone violence. There have been good translations that are correct.

That's how a lot of extremists justify what they do.

seriously i wanna know where this guy gets his crap from? why is that that people always seem to be pointing fingers at islam that its evil.

i swear everytime i read the Qu'ran i always feel at peace with myself. i dunno how islam could ever promote violence. i dunno what you have been reading mate but the Qu'ran i read clearly states that violence is forbidden.

its all the islamists who believe in these twisted extreme things. all the muslims i know are sick of getting a bad name becuase of some muslims who have so extreme views that they are willing to kill other people in that process.

i can assure that that islam has never and will not ever give permission to be violent or kill anyone. islam IS a decent religion.

plus i wanna make another point. you say that islam is extreme blah blah. but what about those people who are racist towards us and discriminate against us and have extreme opinions about us themselves.

i can provide you with proof if you want because the things that were said i found quite offensive and to be honest it was from people who discriminate against anyone who is different because they dont know the person or have any idea about their country culture religion etc.

like they always say "people are afraid of what they dont understand."
    [CENTER][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=2]Courage is when you stand up for what's right, even if means being an outcast! [/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE=3]=============[/SIZE][/CENTER]

x.Fizzical.x wrote:

seriously i wanna know where this guy gets his crap from? why is that that people always seem to be pointing fingers at islam that its evil.

i swear everytime i read the Qu'ran i always feel at peace with myself. i dunno how islam could ever promote violence. i dunno what you have been reading mate but the Qu'ran i read clearly states that violence is forbidden.

its all the islamists who believe in these twisted extreme things. all the muslims i know are sick of getting a bad name becuase of some muslims who have so extreme views that they are willing to kill other people in that process.

i can assure that that islam has never and will not ever give permission to be violent or kill anyone. islam IS a decent religion.

plus i wanna make another point. you say that islam is extreme blah blah. but what about those people who are racist towards us and discriminate against us and have extreme opinions about us themselves.

i can provide you with proof if you want because the things that were said i found quite offensive and to be honest it was from people who discriminate against anyone who is different because they dont know the person or have any idea about their country culture religion etc.

like they always say "people are afraid of what they dont understand."

Yeah ummm I posted direct quotes from the koran above such a peaceful religion.
    I know not all muslims are bad.
    Also I will spell Koran how ever I feel like spelling it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

xXBURNXx wrote:

Yeah ummm I posted direct quotes from the koran above such a peaceful religion.
    I know not all muslims are bad.
    Also I will spell Koran how ever I feel like spelling it.

those quotes are lies, i read the whole qur'aan 3 times every year, nothing says that in arabic, you're all lies

And when the forbidden months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever you find them and take them captive, and beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they repent and observe Prayer and pay the Zakaat, then leave their way free. Surely, Allah is Most Forgiving, Merciful

Straight from an official fucking islam website so your lieng .
    Want the link?
    The Holy Quran Translation in English - Al Islam Online

Don't say things you can't back up.
    Obviously you haven't read the fucking Qu'ran.
    everyone defending this religion has no idea what they are talking about.
    Islam is about War all a fucking bout it.
    kill All who don't believe in mighty fucking ALLAH!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The post was edited 1 time, last by xXBURNXx ().

xXBURNXx wrote:

And when the forbidden months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever you find them and take them captive, and beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they repent and observe Prayer and pay the Zakaat, then leave their way free. Surely, Allah is Most Forgiving, Merciful

Straight from an official fucking islam website so your lieng .
    Want the link?
    The Holy Quran Translation in English - Al Islam Online

Don't say things you can't back up.
    Obviously you haven't read the fucking Qu'ran.
    everyone defending this religion has no idea what they are talking about.
    Islam is about War all a fucking bout it.
    kill All who don't believe in mighty fucking ALLAH!

shut your ass up and gtfo, bringing me unofficial and unreliable websites, bring me the arabic text where it says that

edit: and the website itself, has the title: LOVE FOR ALL, HATRED FOR NONE

you fuking bastard

The post was edited 1 time, last by Anonymous1 ().

I dont give a fuck what the website says they still have this verse so shut your mouth every time you reply you prove how much of a jackass you are.

^^^^
    This is in the Qu'ran shut your mouth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

xXBURNXx wrote:

I dont give a fuck what the website says they still have this verse so shut your mouth every time you reply you prove how much of a jackass you are.

^^^^
    This is in the Qu'ran shut your mouth.

just stop posting you stupid ass bitch, you're unwanted, that website is unreliable and it doesn't bring true translations of the qur'an

xXBURNXx wrote:

Prove IT!
    I'm waiting.
    exactly you can't.

You offer no proof.
    Even an official muslim website is not enough for you.
    You argue with no facts.

Your just some dumnass.
    thats it.

try this website Complete English Translation of The Noble Quran

. But if they violate their oaths after their covenant, and attack your religion with disapproval and criticism then fight (you) the leaders of disbelief (chiefs of Quraish - pagans of Makkah) - for surely their oaths are nothing to them - so that they may stop (evil actions).

Then when the Sacred Months (the Ist, 7th, 11th, and 12th months of the Isl�mic calendar) have passed, then kill the Mushrik�n (see V.2:105) wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and prepare for them each and every ambush. But if they repent and perform As-Sal�t (Iq�mat-as-Sal�t), and give Zak�t, then leave their way free. Verily, All�h is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Fuck you Read the verses motherfucker
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[al-Tawbah 9:31]
    So they are all described as mushrikeen, because the Jews said that ‘Uzayr is the son of God and the Christians said that the Messiah is the son of God; and because they took their priests and rabbis as lords instead of Allaah. All of this is the worst form of shirk. And there are many similar verses. End quote.

Majmoo’ Fataawa al-Shaykh Ibn Baaz, 4/274
    And Allaah knows best.

We can go all day bitch

Islam Question and Answer - The difference between the mushrikeen and the kuffaar, and to which category do the Jews and Christians belong?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

xXBURNXx wrote:

[al-Tawbah 9:31]
    So they are all described as mushrikeen, because the Jews said that ‘Uzayr is the son of God and the Christians said that the Messiah is the son of God; and because they took their priests and rabbis as lords instead of Allaah. All of this is the worst form of shirk. And there are many similar verses. End quote.

Majmoo’ Fataawa al-Shaykh Ibn Baaz, 4/274
    And Allaah knows best.

We can go all day bitch

Islam Question and Answer - The difference between the mushrikeen and the kuffaar, and to which category do the Jews and Christians belong?

yeh, your point ? leave my religion alone