-yesterday was not a good day.

• -yesterday was not a good day.

Yesterday has not been one of my best days, Lets start with the boy I went on a date with on Saturday, the date was great he made me laugh, I made him laugh our personalities were similar. So He text me later that night saying her wanted to date me and I was a little excited about because it was the first boyfriend I was going to have sense post Break up with Erick right, well Sunday I called him after church we had a long conversation on the phone which ended on an awkward note so today we were at school and he was all flriting with me and what not and said he'd call me when he got in, so when I was on the way home he text me we should just be friends.

which broke my heart into pieces argh. Now I find out that my best friend Meg is dating my ex Chris who I stil Love with all my heart. She went behind my back and dishonored the girl code and she knew how i felt about him but she only cares for her fucking self. She wants me to be happy for her, FUCK that. :mad: I was hoping Chris & I could try again I was going to ask on Thursday but screw that now. Am I over-reacting and being a complete bitch for nothing?
      [CENTER]i55.tinypic.com/ftn68p.jpg
      [SIZE=4]LOVE, PINK[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
    • Re: -yesterday was not a good day.

Honestly, to me it seems like you're making a huge deal out of nothing. If you've been interested in guys since this Chris fellow, including the guy who you just said broke your heart, that says to me that you don't actually love Chris. It seems you're being quite fickle about your feelings towards these guys.

Although it would have been better if your friend told you beforehand that she was interested in dating your ex, it's not a crime that she is. Especially since you've expressed interest in other guys. If you're putting yourself back on the market, you have to expect Chris to do the same thing.
      [CENTER]

[/CENTER]

onyxeyes wrote:

Honestly, to me it seems like you're making a huge deal out of nothing. If you've been interested in guys since this Chris fellow, including the guy who you just said broke your heart, that says to me that you don't actually love Chris. It seems you're being quite fickle about your feelings towards these guys.

Although it would have been better if your friend told you beforehand that she was interested in dating your ex, it's not a crime that she is. Especially since you've expressed interest in other guys. If you're putting yourself back on the market, you have to expect Chris to do the same thing.

I wasn't with the guy [Exclusively] yet, But the thing that really bothers me Nichole that Chris is a hyprocite, He said he wanted to date girls closer to him and not off the internet. I'm in Virginia, He's Ohio and the other girl's New York. . I do love Chris alot, I'm still trying to get over our breakup, by moving on but it's not working really well.
      [/CENTER]

xoxo.allie wrote:

I wasn't with the guy [Exclusively] yet, But the thing that really bothers me Nichole that Chris is a hyprocite, He said he wanted to date girls closer to him and not off the internet. I'm in Virginia, He's Ohio and the other girl's New York. . I do love Chris alot, I'm still trying to get over our breakup, by moving on but it's not working really well.
      In that case, you really shouldn't be bothered by him too much. This may sound bad, but it seems like he might have just been using you. Any guy that does that really isn't worth your time at all.
      [CENTER]

[/CENTER]

Girls have a code?

Well since you where seeing other guys couldn't she have a shot at chris? I mean she probably thought you where over him. I also think your making a big deal over this. The guy probably also has his reasons for just wanting to be friends. And honestly if you where just gonna try and get back together with chris why where you even messing around with that other guy? I think you should just stay away from relationships for a bit and figure out what and who you want.

Renniks wrote:

Girls have a code?

Well since you where seeing other guys couldn't she have a shot at chris? I mean she probably thought you where over him. I also think your making a big deal over this. The guy probably also has his reasons for just wanting to be friends. And honestly if you where just gonna try and get back together with chris why where you even messing around with that other guy? I think you should just stay away from relationships for a bit and figure out what and who you want.
      I completely agree with this. +rep
      [CENTER]

[/CENTER]

What are you more concerned about? Chris, or your friend dating him? If you can identify which you're more concerned about and deal with that first then it might help make you feel a little better.

Thing is, if your friend didn't realise you still had really strong feelings for Chris then she couldn't have known that her dating him would have such a huge affect on you. Because she's such a good friend to you it's easy to just assume that she should know how you feel but she can't and won't know unless you tell her! The real test of friendship, I guess, would be the outcome of you telling her that you're not entirely comfortable with her dating Chris. However, I would only really suggest doing this if you think it'll come in the way of the friendship. If you can live with her dating him and realise that she perhaps just didn't know how you still felt for him then try getting on with it. If, however, you honestly don't think you can live with it without it getting in the way of your friendship then try having a chat with her. Explain how you're feeling and him and about this situation. Again, she can't do anything about it if she doesn't know what's going on.

I also understand that by dating other guys you're trying to get over Chris. This probably gave your friend the impression that you were over him! Thing is, if you're still completely caught up in Chris then dating right now probably isn't the best idea. It'll give people the wrong impression and it's not really fair to get involved with someone else when you know for sure that your heart is elsewhere. Give yourself a wee break, there's nothing wrong with that!

You're feeling hurt, which is understandable, but you have to try and think about things from your friend's perspective too. She honestly might not know what's going on. If you feel it absolutely necessary, have a chat with her. If you think you can live with her dating him then let her be happy and let yourself heal.
      [RIGHT][SIZE=2]"Where to, Miss?"
      "To the stars."
      [/SIZE]
      [/RIGHT]

Honestly, she didn't ask me I know I don't have any rights or anything over him but as a best friend she could have ask me, " Hey, Do you mind if I date him." My attitude would have been 100% different then what it is. Right now, I'm trying to get use to the fact they're dating. He's like one of my best friends I don't want him hurt. Meg's hurt too many people in the past including friends. I am taking a bit of time to myself to heal and get over him and this situation.
      [/CENTER]