• okay so here it goes. my problem is just life. I know i can commit suicide but i don't want to, but i do, i just don't get myself. Anyways here's why:

Ever since i can remember i've had a hard and unfair life.
      *My cousin has always bullied me and my dad always took her side whenever we used to fight/argue.
      *My parents were always argueing/fighting
      *I have friends but we don't have a 'good' friendship.
      *Everytime i've had other problems [e.g. the time i felt like crying 24/7] and i went to my mum to ask her for help she always left me either more upset or confused.
      *When i was little my mum had an accident in the kitchen and got 3rd degree burns and my dad and brother left for holiday like a week later then my aunty cooked for us as my mum helped her alot at her difficult times. Then my aunty went all bitchy and then her kids started bullying me.
      *My mum got cancer in when i was in year7 then i got bullied by a girl.
      *Now i'm in year 9 and my mum recently had a stroke and i felt like killing myself.
      * I feel so lonely and depressed now i can't do my homework anymore i actually do want to, but i just can't and everytime i try to talk about it to my mum she never listens, instead she'll just tell me off!
      *oh btw i also hav a little bro and like EVERYONE seems to like him more than me, i'm not just overreacting and evrytime i say so my friends agree but my parents don't even take me seriously.

And finally i don't even know if i call this thing a problem or not. At times it can be a way to forget bad things but at times i think i'm insane-Basically nowadays, well actually since like a year now, whenever i get lonely i just pretend i have an imaginary friend in an imaginary world and in that world everythings perfect. I kinda told my frind about this and she said i have some sort of thing, like i can't remember what she called it but something to do with an over creative imagination.

So anyways thanks for reading this and your replies will be much apreciated. Oh and sorry for any bad spelling or grammar.
    • 1) Your cousin will stop if you ignore her or get her caught in the act. There are many ways to do this but you'll have to say how she bullies you.
      2)This might not be the best answer but if their relationship is so bad that they have to argue and fight over everything, it is best for them to separate and find someone else. It isn't healthy for anyone having them fight all the time. You could get hurt, or they could hurt each other.
      3)Not everyone has a 'good' friendship. It's best to find some good friends, whereever you could find them. You could find some friends at teenhut, I'm sure everyone will agree if I say you could find some good friends here.
      4)If your mom doesn't help you very much, it could be that she has her own problems(which is probably the best reason) and she just can't. Or she doesn't know what to do or say. What to do in that case is find another adult, a teacher a counselor maybe. Someone to talk to, and again you could find people to talk to here.
      5)Figure out why your aunt turned 'bitchy', it could be from many different reasons. And your cousins are pricks if they bully you out of nowhere. Ignore them. Oh and learn how to cook for you and your mom, which might help you guys out. If it still aplies.
      6)I am sorry to hear that she has cancer, I really am. The best thing to do is talk to her, and help her through even if she hasn't really helped you much. Support is what you have to give her, and please understand why she wouldn't be able to help you problem wise. She's in a big problem herself a big one, I'm not saying yours is small but you know....And this girl bullying you, I say fuck her. And if you need help on how to deal with her, please explain how she bullies you as there are plenty of ways to bully a person.
      7)It's normal for this to happen, if I would guess you help helpless? Just remember this is not the time for you to kill yourself, or thinking about it. Your mother needs your support.
      8)It's not hard to imagine why, a counselor or a teacher would be the best choice for this. If you opened up to them - it could be hard to open up to them- they might be able to help you. They might even tutor you and get you to start doing your homework.
      9)Well, you don't have to do everything to be the shining kid in your parents life right? And who cares it's a little brother, the smaller sibling usually gets all the attention. And your not alone in that feeling, I myself am always in the backburner. I have a wild older sister and a younger sister who's just as wild and they both get more attention.

As for this imaginary friend of yours it's nothing to be ashamed of, but you should have grown out of it. I just can't believe you actually had enough guts to say that. You are not insane, just remember whatever helps you cope and keeps you alive and away from suicide is always good. If it's helping you keep away from the bad its good, if it's keeping you away from the dark depths of suicide then it shouldn't matter. And again I say find friends from here and slowly you'll notice you don't need this imaginary friend of yours. You just need someone to talk to, someone to be there during the tough times someone to vent your frustations - find that and you'll rely on your friend less and less.
      [CENTER]Future Rifleman of the Marine Corps!
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Saepius Exertus ||| Semper Fidelis ||| Frater Infinitas
      [/CENTER]
    • Hey Randomer,

Suicide is never the answer, no matter how many times you've fallen or how many times you think your life is horrible and suicide will answer so many of your problems, in the end - it never is. It's just a horrible way to end your life and it doesn't help anyone, it hurts them.

Secondly, try to get your cousin to stop. Whether it's by ignoring her (which isn't always as effective, but it can help) or as other people have said - try to get her caught in the act. If you ignore her, she'll be bored and probably won't bother as much, but if you get her caught in the act - she'll stop the bullying.

Parents always fight and argue, that's marital life. My parents always fought and argued with each other, but they separated and now, it's better. The most important thing to remember is that it's not your fault that they are fighting. Every one's parents aren't perfect, they all disagree on one thing or another. Trust me, you'll get used to the screaming everyday just like how I did. The one thing I regretted was that I never told my parents to stop fighting, I never told them how I felt. If it gets to a time where it's out of control, tell your parents that you hate it when they fight. Regardless, tell them how you feel and how it's affecting you.

About the friends situation, it's probably a really loose situation to be in. Either you have friends or you don't. There's no in between. If you have friends that you cannot trust or you have not established a good friendship with, fix it. It depends on what you mean by "good friendship". All I can say is, friends are people outside your family that's supposed to have your back and will always be there for you 100%. And if you don't have that, then try to meet different people and see if you can establish a really good friendship.

With everyone, it differs to the people who we confide in. I confide in my best friends for help and support and not my family. Although, some people confide in their family members as well. If you can't confide in your mom, try talking to somebody who you can trust in. You can tell your mom about how you feel or you can just let it be.

Bullying happens a lot to kids and teenagers, unfortunately. The best thing you can do is to either ignore it or tell a trusting adult. Bullying should never be tolerated, even if they're your cousins or whoever... tell someone.

I'm sorry to hear that your mom has cancer. Just support her and don't ever leave her side. She needs you just as much as you need her. Think about your family before thinking about suicide. It affects so much when you're gone.

As for the little brother issue, just be a role model to him. Even if he's the sibling that everyone seems to favor, don't blame it on him. Be somebody in his life, be his sister/brother that he can depend on.

Having an imagination is good and sometimes it's nice to take a little break from reality and dove into fantasy. Just know that it's important to distinguish fantasy from reality.

Anyways, if you need anything, anybody to talk to, give me a shout. PM me and I'll be glad to be of your service.

Best of luck,

armyforthebroken
      [CENTER]You bitches are beautiful. :hugs:[/CENTER]
    • Hello there Randomer,

First off; commiting suicide will do nothing to help you, yes, you'll have escaped your problems, but what about your family? friends? How much paid they have to go through to lose you, bare that in mind.

Now, to you're points.

1) Your cousin is no decent person at all. Bullies are worthless people, who, 9 times out of 10, have problems and may well have been bullied prior to starting to bully themselves. I see you used past tense grammer for this point, so, i'm hoping your cousin no longer bullies you.

2) You know, if parents didn't argue and fight, I would be worried. All parents fight and shout. Yes, it's okay on the odd occasion, but - when they start to be at each others throats constantly, thats when things start to go a little pear shaped.

Unfortunately, this happens. People fight, argue, fall out - it's a fact of life i'm afraid, and all we can do is put up with it. I hope, now, you're parents are at peace with each other now.

3) About you're mum - i'm sorry to hear that she is unwell and I can understand why you don't want to do homework. Who would want to do school work when your going through that? Your mum needs your support, as much as she lashes out to you - she needs you around and needs you to understand. Thats easier for me to say, sure, I know. But, take time out to try and see your mums side to this?

About the friends situation - to have an 'good' friendship with someone takes effort. Just be yourself, and spend time with whomever you wish to be your good friend. Play games, do some work together, be there for one another, it all builds up into a stable, good friendship in the end.

To help you, help yourself. If you have a good friendship, you have a person to confide in, to chat to when you are feeling lonely and depressed. When you have that, you have a release; rant, yell, scream and shout. Work on getting that friendship with someone, it willt ake your mind off things, and, will be very much worth it in the long run. You know what I mean?

Take care, yea? I'm always around, so, do PM me if you'd like to chat further, okay?

Good luck!

Support Leader,
      SimpleGirl*
    • As for the suicide. People can live for over 80 years some times. You are only 13. Yes those years have been rough, but you are still looking at 67+ years that could be great. Now I know your problems with that may not go away until after highschool, or even college, but at sometime it will go away. Try talking to people.
      Thinking of a sig.