???

• :confused: ok im dating a guy that i like
      but theres a guy that i love to death 200 miles away and this guy loves me and he isnt talking to me cuz i have a bf...hes asking my friends about the guy and if im happy and telling them that he loves me
      but the guy im dating lives down the road and he isnt perfect like the other guy is

should i go for the guy 200 miles away or stay with the one down the road
    • Ummm, thats kinda hard to say, I mean if you love a guy thats 200 miles down the road? Then i would say b with the one you love the most. The reason why hes not talking to u as much, or anymore. Is cuz hes he's probabaly hurt that you found another someone to b with. Its hard for a guy to talk to a girl he loves when shes seeing another dude, ya know what i mean!!!. I think its a normal thing, cuz i wouldent talk to someone i loved, who had a bf. Just does not work that way. And long distant relationships do not work out, Trust me, i've tried to have a relaionship with my gf once, when she moved away, We said we'd always b there for each other no matter what, and see each other on the weekends. She was like 60 miles away from me, And it was going okay there for a while until she found a new guy, Which i didn't really mind at all, Cuz i knew she was with someone that cared for her and was going to b there for her, which i couldent. So we decited the best thing to do was to break up. I'm not inlove like u r. But am just telling u what i went through. I mean if u can move back there and b with him, then thats great, do it. But if u can't then may b u can ask him to b your friend. So that may b one day you'll b able to go back to him. Life takes a lot of twists and turns. So u never really know whats going to come in life. You'll want to hang on to a lot of things in life, but other things will come between it and kinda mess it up for u, But thats going through life. Its not all going to stay the same no matter how much u may want it to. Anyways hope what i've said helps u out. :)
      Chevrolet PRIDE!..
    • Do you have any chance to see the guy 200 miles away or would it just be a phone/internet thing?

I guess you just have to go with your feelings. Whoever you care about and want to be with most will probably be the better relationship for you.
      brodie: ladies and gentleman, this tall drink of water headed my way is a pillar of the shopping community who informed me earlier today of a nefarious plan of his to screw my girlfriend in an extremely uncomfortable place
      gil: what, like the back of a volkswagen? -MALLRATS
    • if your really like the guy distances shouldent matter cause it probly hurts the other guy more seein your with a guy your not intierly when you could be better off with him or something im not good at advice i came here for advice not to give it what am i doing...
      So You Say You Love Her? Then why are you sitting at the computer and not holding her in your arms telling her how much she means to You? Cause I Bet theres another Kid Out There Who's Dieing to Be Where You Are..... I No I Am
    • Chevy boy wrote:

Wow thats a really great Pix of u. And yea he probable wont talk much anymore since he knows that u have a bf. But keep trying, I'm sure you'll b able to bring him out of his shell soon. And remember, love knows on boundries:D

thnx
      its my best pic
      also im not really talking to that guy
      hes being a butt munch
      i think its better to stay with the guy that wants me
      instead of the one that dosnt
    • skibabe5288 wrote:

thnx
      its my best pic
      also im not really talking to that guy
      hes being a butt munch
      i think its better to stay with the guy that wants me
      instead of the one that dosnt
      Yea us guys can b real assholes sometimes. Don't even bother with us that r. Anyways yea i think its a great pix of u. I like it cuz it shows your whole body instead of just your face. Your Cute:o
      Chevrolet PRIDE!..
    • Chevy boy wrote:

Yea us guys can b real assholes sometimes. Don't even bother with us that r. Anyways yea i think its a great pix of u. I like it cuz it shows your whole body instead of just your face. Your Cute:o

thanx
      well i like hanging out with guys
      i sometimes have more fun with guys (non sexual way)
      like some guys bring me 4 wheeling or snoboarding
      [SIZE=7]♥[/SIZE]
      [SIZE=5]Brianna![/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4](SKIING = LOVE)[/SIZE]
      [SIZE=5][/SIZE]
    • Awsome. Yea thats cool. Its all about havin fun. I'm the same although a little differen, I enjoy hanging out with girls too. Well one time there was like four girls going to see a movie, There single and my gf, well Ex now, anyways, when we were going out, her and her friends wanted to go see a movie, But wanted a guy to come along aswell. just to make them feel secure i guess. So my gf talked to me about it, and asked if i would go see a movie with a bunch of girls, At first it was weird to me, and said no way, but then she gave me those puppy dog eyes, So i changed my mind. I asked her why she wanted me to go, and she said cuz i'm her bf, and that i knew how to defend myself. Theres like tons of other guys that could do the same from school. I even told her that. But she insisted that i go. It was great. WEIRD at times cuz of all the girly talk, But i had a wonderful time with them. :D
      Chevrolet PRIDE!..
    • Distance sucks... my girl is like 500 miles away and I don't hardly get to see her. It would hurt like hell... no it would kill me :( if she left me (at all) but especially if it was just because I lived far away. By leaving him for that and like that you hurt him pretty bad so expecting him to forgive you immediately (or even at all) isn't really fair. I dunno man that shit always sucks but if you know you really love him... like always be there no matter what love him then go with it. I am with who I love and I would never want (nor could I) be with anybody else. I miss her a lot, but I don't ever regret being with her. It's what it means to you and what you are willing to sacrifice I suppose.
      Against logic there is no armor like ignorance.